[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: cDgWY.gif (756KB, 400x251px)
cDgWY.gif
756KB, 400x251px
>smoke weed
>get anxious, paranoid, lose confidence and start having mini panic attacks

Its not the same as you get older is it.
>>
No. No it's not... the ability to have mature self reflection does not mix well with mind altering substances. Particularly for the psychologically unhealthy.

Price of growing up I suppose. Better life ultimately, but no longer having the luxury of ignorance.
>>
>>34177911
>start smoking weed at 22
>paranoid the first time (was in public), but chill and relaxed every other time
>smoking weed at 27
>doesn't feel as good as it used to

It is not the same.
>>
>>34177911
I'm the exact same. Weed isn't enjoyable for me anymore at all. Before it was this great thing that would make me happy, but now I get incredibly paranoid and scared of everyone and thing around me.
>>
>>34178555
Its a shitty feeling, I've pretty much given up on wanting to do it now and realized its just doing harm at this point.
>>
>>34177911
>Friends smoke weed.
>Do LSD
>Report back all these mystical insights and moments of self awareness they had.
>It's the sort of thoughts I get when I'm taking a shit or having a shower/laying in bed normally.

Normies are just dumb as shit, you'll handle that shit less the more aware you become.
>>
>>34177911
Started at 16, smoked any chance I got until 20, then the anxiety, panic, paranoia and loss of confidence set in.
Now I find it kind of funny that people treat marijuana like its some kind of panacea for all of life's problems. When you grow up you realize just how immature that perspective is.
>>34177995
Summed it up perfectly in saying that mind altering substances, especially weed, do no mix well with mature self reflection
>>
>>34177911
before i was alright but now after experiencing the whole body high felt like i was busting a nut that went on for a good hour or so of pure bliss and numbness everything totally numb i miss it
>>
>>34178618
>Report back all these mystical insights and moments of self awareness they had.
>It's the sort of thoughts I get when I'm taking a shit or having a shower/laying in bed normally.

damn, I was hoping doing LSD will get me out of this rut

fuck normies, why do they have to be fucking shit
>>
>>34178642
I think that's where the whole stereotype of stoners is some silly man child whos all "dude bro" and not willing to mature, because in reality this is a drug for the retarded and that's all smoking this weed will get you as you get older, I highly doubt you see the man in a business suit smoking weed in his free time.
>>
File: 6320142223196.jpg (26KB, 476x362px) Image search: [Google]
6320142223196.jpg
26KB, 476x362px
>>34178727
What he said is not true, I smoked weed for a while and just recently a few weeks ago I took my first tab of LSD and it changed my life in an amazing way, not only was the high incredible but the insights and realizations I had were mindblowingly amazing. Every single problem I had in my life was broken down into logical components and dealt with, near the end of my trip I was the most happiest man on the earth, I remember thinking how amazing my life is gonna be now, obviously the next few days I went back to normal but as of now my anxiety has reduced and I now live a more outgoing and happier life, I find if I smoke weed I return to that shitty state I was in.
>>
>>34178787
I think your on to something with about the "arrested development" that comes with usuing weed.
I personally believe that weed stops you from growing mentally and emotionally.

Its fine if youre a fully grown adult when you start smoking, and you get enjoyment out of it, but I think the reason a lot of people stop smoking weed after they grow up, is because they had to stop smoking weed to grow up in the first place.
It keeps you in a haze, where your thoughts only run as deep as physical stimulation. Any attempt at deep thought on weed, and everyones mind gets too fucking blown by every little thing to make any real progress with an idea.

Thats not to say it does help in some creative outlets, I think it does, but for most of life I think it hinders more than it helps
>>
>>34178871
>Every single problem I had in my life was broken down into logical components and dealt with

That's because you're an unthinking normalfag.

By all means, try it, you will be disappointed like I was. The most intense thing I had was some kind of displacement of perception where I was feeling the perception of being somewhere foreign, everything else made sense afterwards and are thoughts and ideas I've had before just taking a shit or sponging my ass in the shower.
>>
File: 1475357748069.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1475357748069.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>34179061
I didn't have a good experience, it must be because I think so much already.
>ad hom attack

I bet you wonder why you're alone at night.
>>
>>34178988
Its the truth, weed stubs growth and im surprised it hasn't been commonly spread around about it, people only talk about the positives about it and are so quick to shoot down any negative ideas associated with it.

>>34179061
Sorry dude that's not what my LSD trip was like at all, you most likely did some trash, probably a research chemical. LSD is an unforgettable amazing experience.
>>
It depends on my mood. Weed is still a psychedelic, just a very mild one, so set and setting come into play, and since I'm already a depressed anxious mess, it just BMTFO.

I think the reason why weed becomes less enjoyable is because as we get older we have more worries and can't just ride the high without thinking about all the shit that is or could go wrong.
>>
File: 1469121153894.jpg (971KB, 1223x1280px)
1469121153894.jpg
971KB, 1223x1280px
I got so high once, I tried to convince my mom that fire was a type of fungus.
Weed's pretty fun, especially when your alone in winter. Fapping feels like heaven..
>>
>>34177911
Smoke less or find weaker weed.
Its much more pleasant without paranoia.Your gear must be really strong.

>>34179061
That sounds like bunk shit. Perhaps you got ripped off.
>>
>>34179650
What was your reasoning? As to why fire's a fungus

Lel
>>
>>34177911
Weed has always done that to me. After the few first times I just started feeling terrible whenever I smoked.
>>
>>34179353
>>34179353
>Sorry dude u didn't take LSD because you didn't reach the same conclusions as me.

No, it wasn't a research chemical, you're just a pleb.
>>
File: blueberry.jpg (85KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
blueberry.jpg
85KB, 500x502px
>>34177911
I'm the polar opposite, it was horrible to smoke to begin with(I had to eat cookies instead of smoke it).

I got severe anxiety, then I started on cookies mainly and sometimes smoking.

Some people need to have edibles instead of smoking until you build a tolerance, I was one of those.

Now it really cancels out my stress and frustration, more refreshing than a malt beer during summer.
>>
>>34179861
Fire grows from sparks, which attach themselves to suitable material to rapidly grow into fire, under the right conditions.

Basically:
>sparks=spores
>combustable material=soil
needs dry inviroment=need wet enviroment
flames attach themselves to wood like other fungi

I know, I'm batshit crazy.
>>
>>34177911
For some reason I feel anxious off anything stimulating

Coffee, cigs, and speed ruin my head but weed allows me to relax and meditate
>>
I had this problem but then i deduced it was strong sativas that were the problem and not me, now i only smoke Indicas and life is a warm buttery feeling.
>>
Smoke weed, instantly fall asleep. I fucking hate it when my guy gets me sleepy weed. This shit is basically useless to me
>>
File: 1482301805564.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1482301805564.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
I won't shit talk weed but I can do nothing but agree with the first few posters in the thread. Weed completely turned on my eventually and I feel much better not smoking it than I do if I smoke it. The self reflection is just too hard on my mind and after a few hits I'd get into an awful rut for a few days. The 1 positive I will say is it keeps you pretty honest
>>
I have tons of weed from growing but like no stoner qt share it with.
>>
>see stoners enjoy working and living life while high
>either want to sleep or kill myself when I'm high
>>
>>34178618
give examples, i want to see how i measure up
>>
>>34177911
Get high, jack off while putting Vicks rub on your penis
feels good man
>>
>>34177911
Just don't smoke if you are an anxious person like that.

Just dropped a tab of LSD, wish me luck lads.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.