[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feeling of pure bliss after knocking some uppity bitch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1484114188335.jpg (396KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1484114188335.jpg
396KB, 1280x1707px
>that feeling of pure bliss after knocking some uppity bitch the Fuck out and shit talking him while he's on the ground
Fucking bliss lads

You lot are missing out
>>
>missing out

on being ridiculous?
>>
>>34177069
If it's ridiculous then why have humans been doing it from day 1?
You shrivelled spineless faggot
>>
>>34177110
It is

And your latter statement is moot since you're posting it here on /r9k/
>>
>bumps into massive power lifter at store
s-sorry haha hey chad
My name isn't chad, and I don't think I know you
w-what?
Hey you okay, man? You're sweating bullets
>sprint out of store
>come home and make thread
>>
>>34177235
>projection
>>34177297
A powerlifter? Haha the Fuck he gonna do, bench press me into a coma?
>mfw r9k faggots talk about fighting
>>
>>34177380
He probably wouldn't do anything. No reason to hit you or throw you to the ground. You probably look mentally disabled irl. You sound like you're compensating for something as well.
>>
>>34177439
Damn look at you, getting submersed into your hypothetical situations

>i-i bet
>y-you sound like...
>y-youre probably
>>
File: 1475384780730.png (809KB, 716x848px) Image search: [Google]
1475384780730.png
809KB, 716x848px
>>34177541
While I too enjoy giving someone a good beatdown, I also like going to my boxing gym and sparring, probably more infact. A bit of finesse, and skill are involved. As opposed to just clocking some untrained shitter.
>>
>>34177541
You literally came onto r9k to tell people how you love knocking people out. Pathetic.
>>
>>34176875
So you punched a weaker person, and didn't fight the guy?
>>
>>34176875
I'm not missing out op, I've done this and I know the feel.
And your right, it's a good fucking feel
>>
>>34177681
>just clocking some untrained shitter.
But that's the best part.

>start shit with chads who have never thrown a punch in their lives
>they think they can fuck your shit up because they're chads after all
>butter them up a little. let them build their confidence by acting scared a little bit
>give 'em the old one-two right in the face
Best feeling ever. All their confidence crushed. Their pride broken by a swift punch from a "lesser" man.

It's even better if women are present.
>>
>>34176875
deal with a lotta uppity bitches there then do ya?
>>
File: 1409308013.png (855KB, 1107x505px) Image search: [Google]
1409308013.png
855KB, 1107x505px
>Mfw OP doesnt finish their fallen enemy with a devestating blow to the skull
>>
Why do robots turn into such monsters?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.