[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally snapped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sad rage pepe.jpg (48KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
sad rage pepe.jpg
48KB, 500x486px
Got a new true story here
>be 21 year old neet
>no friends no gf ever everyone hates me
>everyone thinks im shy but sweet. which i used to be...
>but now im about to snap from strangers disrespecting me daily
>i spent so much time on /pol/ that i have finally grown a pair, but nobody irl knows it
Now..
>be at family reunion
>i don't know any of these fucks. might as well be strangers
>its at a beautiful park in the woods, with hiking trails all over
>mom asks me to bring the 2 large cans of beans from the car
>walk like half a mile to the car grab the 2 cans in each hand and walk back
>the reunion is at the top of a hill on the other side of a large rock and as i am walking up the last steepest part of the hill and turn the corner...
>this fat 400 pound fuck sitting to my right, suddenly grabs out with both arms and says "MMM BEANS" and jerks one of them from my hand while I'm walking past
>this pisses me off to no end
>i quickly try to jerk it back from him but he pulls it even further and looks at me the wrong way
>that's FUCKING ITTTTTTT. I take the other large can of beans and start bashing him in the head with it furiously, with the sharpest corners of the can
>the fat fuck can't even resist the recoil of his own weight and sinks lower with each bash, flailing his arms in futile resistance
>but for each hit he avoids i'm landing 3
>everyone rushes to me instantly but I've already bashed him in the head at least a dozen times
>they pull me off, the dude is bleeding like crazy, fuck him. he disrespected me.
>he starts yelling "DON'T CALL THE COPS. IT'S OKAY DON'T CALL THE COPS" as he is crouched on the ground bleeding
>I flee the scene unsure of what i've done, i just wanted the staring and judgement to stop so i left
>walked in a random direction for 5 hours not knowing where i am
>slept on the street all night
>i've never done anything this crazy..
>>
>later i learn the fat guy was my uncle, the direct brother of my dead father.
>and that he is the jokester of the family
>he says he forgives me. now i feel guilty.
But I still think I made the right call, to me he was just a stranger. And he always will be. Fuck all those people they're not my family.

Anyone else got stories or opinions?
>>
>>34175716
Anyone that fat deserves to have their shit kicked in.
>>
>>34175725
you should probably apologize
family and all

i mean, you could probably just screencap this and show him along with it

water under the bridge then
>>
>>34175907
That's the thing I feel guilty but I feel like I shouldn't feel guilty. I think it was justified. I'm just being guilt tripped by my low confidence. I don't feel like I betrayed my tribe, they betrayed me. They don't respect me and I'm tired of being taken advantage of in life.
>>
>>34175716
Isn't /pol/ always screaming ''muh heritage'?

Well you just dishonoured your family name, you better make up for it anon
>>
>>34175937
You beat down a defenseless man with a can of beans, without giving him a chance to explain himself. Nobody is taking advantage of you, you're delusional and probably need professional help
>>
>>34176093
What's with retarded redditors on here constantly interjecting /pol/ into everything?
>>
>>34176154
Did you even read the OP?
>>
>>34176170
>implying he wasn't just name dropping /pol/ to widen his reply base

Fucking normies i swear
>>
>>34175716
le include le me in the le screencap!!!!11!11!!!!11111
>>
>>34176093
The fat guy dishonored his family name by acting like a tard and jerking shit away from someone he doesn't even know. And being morbidly obese.
>>
OP are you Ivar from Vikings? Everyone sees you as a pitiful handicapped loser so you begin killing them all?
>>
>>34176294
le all whites are vikings meme XD

fuck off
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.