[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a passing tranny with manvoice >working gas station

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170111_130357.jpg (80KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170111_130357.jpg
80KB, 640x853px
>be a passing tranny with manvoice
>working gas station job, 9 pm on a sunday
>drunk fucker stumbles in
>talks to me about his cigarettes for 10 minutes
>"i hate to be rude but im curious, are you a boy or a girl? you look like a girl but you sound like a gay guy"
>sweat
>tell him "not sure, my mom never told me"
>he laughs and says "haha i like that answer. i bet you have a tumblr"
>tell him "lolno i hate tumblrtards with a passion"
>"BRO RIGHT ON what boards do you browse"
>sweat
>discuss boards and chan shit for a while
>pays for his cigs
>on his way out i ask "are you sure youre safe to drive home?"
>"look man when im drunk i drive as fast as i can so i can spend as little time as possible on the road; so i have less chance of an accident"
>tell him thats fucking retarded and that hes an idiot
>"put it on 4chan then, see you in the next life brother"
>leaves the store into the night

lol u stupid fucker i hope ur ok in ur white polo lookin ass
>>
>>34175692
>>be a passing tranny with manvoice
kill yourself, why don't you do voice training?
>>
>>34175757

gavery go to sleep
>>
>>34175692
but you do have a tumblr you fat tranny fuck
>>
>>34175692
>>>/an/

How original is this origami?
>>
>>34175692
I KNEW YOU WERE A FUCKING TRANNY AND WOULD BROWSE THIS BOARD

GOT HOME JUST FINE BRO
>>
>>34175692
>passing tranny with manvoice

You're aware this is an oxymoron right
>>
>>34175692
>passing tranny with manvoice
like a remote with no buttons?
>>
>>34175692
>>34175833
imagine being so socially awkward that someone could tell you browsed /r9k/ just from brief communication with you
>>
>>34175833
>>34175692
and then they shared a backwoods cigar and a few steel reserves and lived happily ever after
>>
a romance story to define a generation
>>
>>34175692
post feminine benis pls
>>
>>34175692
cuute someone has a crush
>>
>>34175692
>passing tranny

prove it or you wont pass the test
>>
so what is the importance of this story, are you going to fuck him or are you one of those lesbian trannys i keep seeing these days

why be a tranny if you're just gonan fuck girls anyways i dont get it
>>
>>34175886
I don't have to imagine, it's my reality every time I go outside (once or twice per month).

I'm going to the Trump inauguration though to watch America be made great again so we'll see how that goes.
>>
>>34176048
>I barely go outside
>I'm planning to go outside and into a crowd of literal thousands of people soon

Are you sure that's a good idea?
>>
>passing

Yeah right, post pix
>>
>>34175692
>tell him "lolno i hate tumblrtards with a passion"
>"BRO RIGHT ON what boards do you browse"
>sweat
How the fuck
>>
>>34176077
I don't mind being in large crowds past a certain point. I feel literally nothing in a crowd of 90,000 people. There are so many people you can simply disappear, and people become white noise rather than individuals.
>>
File: 1477761902152.png (150KB, 321x384px) Image search: [Google]
1477761902152.png
150KB, 321x384px
>>34175692
TRANNY AND ANON SITTING IN A TREE
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.