[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sports

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1n.jpg (62KB, 638x584px) Image search: [Google]
1n.jpg
62KB, 638x584px
Why didn't you just play sports in high school robots?

That would literally solve all your problems

>Get outside
>get /fit/
>be around minimally-dressed turbostacies
>hormonal competitive atmosphere
>your social retardation would be excused as being silliness by your teammate

most importantly
>easy as fuck to pull stacies like pic related

Source: my fucking dick and the three 7/10+ girls I came inside of without a condom in high school.
>>
I know plenty of autists who play sports. One kid I knew played on my schools Varsity basketball team. He never got laid and was ignored because he was fucking autistic.

>most importantly
>easy as fuck to pull stacies like pic related
You're probably a Chad who didn't need to play sports to look good. Don't act like its this easy. We've been to high school before. I played two sports in high school and I was very well aware of the social retards who also participated in these sports. Even if you were good at the sport, you could still be retarded.

>Source: my fucking dick and the three 7/10+ girls I came inside of without a condom in high school.
Not buying it but ok
>>
>>34174436
Why do you feel the need to go on the internet and tell lies
>>
File: 1484225816703.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484225816703.png
71KB, 261x192px
>do all that
>get award for "the hidden strength" because so quiet but the top 2 player on the team
>play sports
>go straight home to vidya
>play one year of college ball
>ignore all parties

didn't fix shit, they did help me get laid but I'm still a beta
>>
>>34174436
I did but i was so autistic I chose to play badminton
>>
>>34174656
Are you vietnamese? This is the only excuse
>>
>>34174436
Played 2 varsity sports in high school and continued to play one in college.
If you're an ugly robot you just get picked on by the gigachads. Nothing changes - you just get less time to play video games.
>>
>>34174436
I was a competitive boxer for all of my high school life and did get somewhat fit.
It didn't help with women or friends, but people knew what I did and respected me for it.
No one fucked with me, I didn't fuck with them.
I remained alone.
I would consider my boxing teammates my friends, but I never really socialized with them outside of the gym.
>>
I was a halfback in high school and I'm still the same awkward virgin loser I was back then. I just wanted to be left to my anime and Japanese idols instead of going to parties or whatever. Funny enough, I got along better with the volleyball team than the football team because most of those guys played fighting games with me.

Some people are just doomed to failure.
>>
I tried that in High School. On one hand I became a lot less socially awkward, on the other hand it was boy scouts, so I didn't exactly see much girls.
>>
>>34174436
>spend teenage years chasing balls

pls no

It's not that fun of a game to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 535x577px
>tfw was on JV as a senior
>>
>>34174436
Did athletics (100m, 200m, 1500m, 4x100m relay, triple jump, long jump). Was also the fastest person in my county for my age group and held the record for triple jump at my local athletics track.
Did football, played for school and local team (soccer). Did swimming and entered swimming competitions.
Skateboarded from 14 years old.
Used to enter trampolining competitions.
Used to do cross country running.

I was athletic as fuck.
Everything went to shit when I found weed.
So fucking unhealthy now... not fat, got a bit of a beer belly though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.