[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are anime fans so racist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: yui the racist.png (34KB, 1256x276px) Image search: [Google]
yui the racist.png
34KB, 1256x276px
Why are anime fans so racist?
>>
>>34174291
Weebs are usually social outcasts. They hate everyone, including themselves. Most have never even held a girl's hand.
>>
Bullied in school by black kids. Intimidated by minorities who often seem to be loud or too confident. I see them sometimes in real life, but they usually keep to themselves and just avoid eye contact.
>>
>>34174291
My kid-bro watches anime with his spic and nig friends all the time.

All people are a little racist once they become of age.
It's natural to prefer your own kind to others.
>>
File: astronauts.jpg (183KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
astronauts.jpg
183KB, 500x698px
>>34174412
>My kid-bro watches anime with his spic and nig friends all the time.
If he has friends, he won't be calling anyone a nigger. People who throw around the word "nigger" are friendless and bitter. They feel isolated from minorities and sometimes their own kind. Since they have nothing else to show for themselves, anime fans use the fact that they're white as ammo against everyone. It's all they can do.

>All people are a little racist once they become of age.
Maybe, but not to this extent.

>It's natural to prefer your own kind to others.
This is true once again, but well-adjusted white people aren't going around calling everyone a nigger.
>>
>>34174291
Anime fandom and racism are both symptoms of antisocialness.
>>
>>34174376
>white kids don't bully
Why are you so retarded?
>>
>>34174838
I didnt mean he was bullied exclusively by black kids. I meant he was probably called a "white boi" or some shit in class one day and it stuck with him.
>>
File: 1479038735447.jpg (58KB, 288x409px) Image search: [Google]
1479038735447.jpg
58KB, 288x409px
I mean my whole family and all my friends are slightly racist. We say nigger and other racist shit all the time. I do live in the south so that could have a bit to do with it. I mean our school only had like 5 black kids in it.
>>
>>34176116
say that to my face honky its time we took out the trash
>>
File: 1471544388138.jpg (254KB, 942x848px) Image search: [Google]
1471544388138.jpg
254KB, 942x848px
>>34174291
i think you meant edgy
fucking weebs
>>
>>34176116
whats the source for this picture, lad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.