[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate women /r9k/ do you hate women too?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 313111.png (219KB, 540x315px) Image search: [Google]
313111.png
219KB, 540x315px
I hate women /r9k/
do you hate women too?
>>
>>34173959
Not all, Just most of them
>>
don't need to

they hate me
>>
I just hate how women will portray themselves as innocent and lonely while actively rejecting all the guys who don't meet her inflated ass standards. Like I have talked to a lot of girls who will complain about no one asking her out or paying attention to her. But this can't be true unless she has a real disability or is actually retarded. They play both sides and its fucking annoying.
>>
>>34174069
>rejecting
>high ass standards
I'm sure there are more than enough robots who have rejected a woman because she was fat or ugly. that said, I do agree on women having higher standards than men.
>>
>>34174193
>I'm sure there are more than enough robots who have rejected a woman because she was fat or ugly
I have, but mostly due to having very little in common, not really because she was fat or ugly.
>>
>>34174193
>'m sure there are more than enough robots who have rejected a woman because she was fat or ugly
Then they aren't robots, aren't they. If you are attractive and desirable enough to reject a female who wants to lick your dick, you can't be a robot. Even if she is fat/ugly, it just shows that you can afford to reject women because you know you will end up with a better one if you keep looking. Robots will take any chance they get. A robot might get one chance in their life, but they'll usually fuck it up. By some stroke of luck, for example, a fat girl is interested. But immediately the robot begs for sex and drives her away. A robot is lonely because he has no choice in the matter. A normie can reject the women he sees as too ugly for him, and if he is lonely, its his fault for turning away from females.
>>
>>34174193
I rejected one girl in my entire life . she was fat. not even chubby or thicc.
>>
>>34173959
>reminder that if you dont hate rosties you shouldnt even be here
>>
>>34174193
Women are biologically inclined to be selective, where as men just want to spread their seed everywhere.
>>
>>34173959
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tZm9J38n6s
>>
>>34173959
why is zelda beating up that poor girl?
>>
>>34173959
all this month
>have fuckbuddy
>last fucked her day 4
>texting her some hours ago, arranging to diddle her again next week
>check her kikebook because wynaut
>see she's been in a relationship since day 7
>in the comments she tell she loves the guy n' shit
>don't bring it up, though she most likely assumes I know her situation since it's on kikebook ffs
>not entirely sure how to proceed
My first reaction was to just go on with business as usual, but looking at her poor bf's picture it kinda reminded myself of my beta days. Do you guys think I should tell him what's going on, even if it's anonymously? This predicament really pissed me off, lads.
>>
>>34175894
bump for opinions
>>
>>34175894
Don't be Jerome, man.
>>
I hate some and love some

The ones I love I can count using my fingers
>>
>>34176450
If I don't fuck her, someone else will. I won't just cut contact and move on without action.
So either I keep diddling her as I'm used to, or I tell the guy he's being cucked right from the start.
I'd like some opinions regarding what's the best route.
>>
File: link-zelda-games-funny-641744.jpg (81KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
link-zelda-games-funny-641744.jpg
81KB, 500x673px
>>34175562
That's not Zelda you newfag.
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I only hate women because they won't let me love them.
>>
>>34176543
I mean, I'd tell the poor dude. Or at least I wouldn't keep fucking her.
>>
>>34176832
Thanks for the input. I'm inclined to telling the guy what's going on, but the flesh is weak, you know.
I think I'll go on for one last ride before messaging the fella, so I can actually say she cheated on him.
It's happy endings for the both of us guys, since I get to blow my load on that bitch's face and the lad gets off from a bad relationship.
Hope I'm not a bad person.
>>
>>34173959
Why would you punch Saria?
>>
>>34174193
Even though I wasn't at all attracted to a girl I still accepted her approach and even tried to get in deeper contact with her.

Seems that she ghosted me but I tried, I would give any girl with a compatible personality a fair chance unless she's elephant woman.
>>
File: KfKZVsg.png (17KB, 285x194px) Image search: [Google]
KfKZVsg.png
17KB, 285x194px
>>34176629
>mfw when falling for my bait
>>
>>34175894
Honestly I'd say it's not your fault. Tell him if it makes you feel better but otherwise you did nothing wrong and you shouldn't have to relinquish the relationship because of circumstances you didn't know about going in. You're fine either way.
>>
>>34176629
>Taking literal 9GAG-tier bait
Jesus Christ dude
>>
>>34178783
>mfw when you fall for bait of falling for bait
>>
Don't hate them.
but I do tend to see many of them as undeserving of me.
w/e that means.
>>
File: 1454040833162.jpg (20KB, 304x386px) Image search: [Google]
1454040833162.jpg
20KB, 304x386px
>>34173959
Meeeeh,hating a whole group of people takes to much effort.
>>
File: pepe_006.png (66KB, 510x332px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_006.png
66KB, 510x332px
>>34179244
>mfw you think you can cover your mistake up with claiming its """""bait"""""
>>
File: 1446513224425.jpg (50KB, 631x796px) Image search: [Google]
1446513224425.jpg
50KB, 631x796px
>>34179386
>mfw you realize the original reply was an oldfag image calling you a newfag and I was playing you like a puppet all along
>>
>>34179435
no buddy, youve dug yourself too deep this time.
>>
Saria was the biggest Stacy in that forest
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.