[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about FtM (female to male) people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (67KB, 414x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 414x636px
How do you guys feel about FtM (female to male) people? Asking because I'm thinking of transitioning. Straight and gay guys, would you date a FtM?

Particularly for gaybots, if you met a FtM who was similar to a man in every way except for the fact that they have a vagina, would you consider them a viable partner? I'm interested in everyone's thoughts, anyone welcome to chip in.
>>
They should be fucking gassed.
>>
If they're cute enough and in to anal, then sure. Bottoms wouldn't like FtM since they don't have a benis. Though to be honest, if you look more like a male and want the fucc from behind, then sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (224KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 960x1280px
Example of a FtM.

>>34173908
Thanks for the response, anon. Would you say gay males are more accepting of FtMs than lesbians are of MtFs?
>>
>>34173831
they tend to look more masculine than I do
>>
>Asking because I'm thinking of transitioning
Are you prepared to have you pussy pass permanently revoked? The tranny pass as well, you don't get to bitch and cry and hugbox like a mtf and no beta faggots fetishize you if people truly precieve you to be male. A lot of them deeply regret it for this very reason.
>>
>>34173831

There is no such thing as a FTM above the age of 25. This is a phase that some young women go through in college and then abandon immediately afterwards once they've realized that this kind of shit isn't going to give them the lifestyle they want.
>>
I think this board is fucking loaded with this garbage normie SHIT that literally already has entire boards specifically designed just for it

i'm a black bot!!! i'm a fembot!!! i'm transitioning!!!!

FUCK

OFF

you know that this board is shit, you know that those who belong on it are leaving it because of you, you know that you have your very own faggoty board to post on, and you don't care

sociopathic cunt
>>
>>34173831
Whatever you do DO NOT get the frankenpenis.
>>
Female to males give up their privilege for a life of hard work and harder standards.

They push themselves to be fitter and more successful than legitimate males. They join the military. They box.

They're crazy sure but they live intentionally.

A male to female can't take the pressure and drops out to live on easy mode.
>>
>>34174009
>wide hips and narrow shoulder
let me trade bodies with this guy
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 789x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 789x1280px
>>34174114
No need to sperge, anon. This is one thread in a sea of many, and I don't intend to make a thread like this again.

I posted on /r9k/ because it attracts a variety of people. If I posted on /lgbt/ for example, the audience wouldn't be so diverse, would it?
>>
>>34174009
id date this boy
>>
>>34173831
I will accept you regardless anon. I am a MtF so you're probably not asking me but I would accept you as a viable partner. Good luck if you transition anon. I hope you end up happier.
>>
>>34173831
Straight.
No senpai this trans shit is just unbelievably sad. Hormone fuckery causes sterility, so you're Darwining yourself.
If you can't reproduce you're not a viable partner.

Friendzone at best.
Faggots and other sickos may disagree.
>>
>>34173831
I dont know, how do YOU feel about HtH (human to helicopter) people?
>>
I'm a straight male, and only attracted to people who possess the right feminine qualities. If you look like a girl, and haven't made any effort to pass or done any hormones, I may be attracted to you, but I can't imagine a long term relationship working. If you transition, I'll eventually lose my visual attraction to you, and if you don't, then you'll just suffer and end up commiting suicide. It's a relationship that may work for a little while, if I can get past the bad feeling of being attracted to someone for the wrong reason, but there is no way it would work long term.
>>
>>34173831
A couple friends of mine are FtM.

They're good folks for the most part.
>>
I want to worship their stinky feet
>>
I'd fuck a guy like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYAUs0SuyQM
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.