[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents still thinks there is hope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: beslan parents mourn.jpg (19KB, 378x450px) Image search: [Google]
beslan parents mourn.jpg
19KB, 378x450px
>24 yo KHHV neet
>will never move out
>will never have kids
>will never get a real job
>will never start going to the gym and work on the huge hump on my back
>will never develop a healthy mind

My mom still wakes me up in the morning and makes me breakfast and tries to talk me into doing stuff and dad gives me motivational speeches every few weeks or so.

I want to feel sorry for them but I don't. I never feel anything.
>>
>>34173502
My parents have started to ask if I'm gay. I'm thinking of just telling them I am, its got to be better than this.
>>
I feel like I'm on that path op. Try to do somethi,g anything.
>>
>>34173502
Have you worked before?
>>
>>34173632
Never.

I mean I mowed the lawn and did work like that.
>>
You know OP you should know that they're suffering.
Every night I bet your farther has to console your mother while she quietly sobs while remembering the younger you. Asking over and over again "Where did I go wrong?"
Knowing this...You should really kill yourself. Give your parents the release they need. The release from providing for you vain and superficial habbits, the release from knowing that you'll never amount to anything but having to support you every day because they are your parents.

I can tell you that they'll be much happier when you're gone OP.
>>
If you want to get with a female, then get a job at some wagecuck place.
>>
>>34173974
I don't feel like I want anything.
>>
>>34174006
Well you clearly want advice since you're here. Sp take my fucking advice and get a job. It gives you something to do and will help you in so many ways. Doesn't have to be a good job. Just any wagecuck job. You'll fucking thank me once you start. In a week things get better.
>>
>>34173777
People like this are the ones who would make the world better if they were gone. Compassion for our fellow humans is key in any form.
Now don't get me wrong, people require different things to mature/grow/change/evolve (you get the picture) and that is all subjective any how. When it comes to motivation some folks need a bowl of shit and others need a bowl of icecream.
Its tough to find a purpose in life and thereby find motivation. Its something i struggle constantly every day and should not be taken lightly. Aren't we all trying to find something equal parts interesting and morally/ethically fulfilling.
Telling someone to kill oneself is hardly necessary and also embarrassing. Who does that anymore? I thought we were finished with kindergarten class.
Too much left to say so ill just end with this; I've been depressed starved myself slept all day and felt void before, so i feel you.
>>34173541
Pretty much hit the nail on the head
>>34173777
compared to OP this post is from a truly careless and illiterate shitposter who probably spends more time thinking about himself than others. Reminds me of a certain president elect.

Good luck OP
Remember that love is unconditional
>>
File: pyramid4.jpg (208KB, 670x690px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid4.jpg
208KB, 670x690px
>>34174277
You're too positive and wholesome for this board.
>>
File: 4232324234.jpg (121KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
4232324234.jpg
121KB, 1102x967px
>mom tells me every day that she's praying that i find a good wife
>dad always tells me that he wants to see me have a few kids after i graduate
>tfw a 20 year old kissless virgin

At least I'm spending my time as a college NEET wisely studying. I'll be applying to medical school next year and maybe I'll be able to find a decent girl in medical school.

I love my parents so much. :(((
>>
>>34174207

i've been doing one form of wagecuckery for nearly two years now.

stop lying to him. chad gets a gf in a week. norman gets one in a month.

we don't.
>>
>>34174378
I'm with you bro. What college btw? Depending on the school maybe you can get a gf or something. Also do you go to the gym?
>>
>>34174407
At least he gets some money dipshit.
>>
>TFW only child
>TFW I'm the only hope to continue on the family lineage

I didn't ask to be born. Why am I suffering all this pressure to reproduce, which is basically impossible when you're a physically-unattractive male?
>>
>>34174410
It's a small college in the southeast. I've had a few girls that were interested in me already, but I just pussy out each time and fail to take the conversation further to ask them out. I prefer to spend my time at home watching TV or studying. Oh well.

>Also do you go to the gym?

No, I don't. Maybe I'd be more confident there.

What's your story, bud?
>>
>>34174581
I'm also applying to med school. I'm a fucking skeleton so I've been trying to go to the gym more often and get some muscle. I have a few friends who are girls, but I am more interested in them than they are interested in me.

>I've had a few girls that were interested in me already, but I just pussy out each time and fail to take the conversation further to ask them out
If the girl is interested, she will ignore your slight social retardation. If you can, be funny. It usually helps.

>I prefer to spend my time at home watching TV or studying.
Same. I always think about going out with some girl or with friends but I would rather just sit home alone playing vidya. Ig its my personality idk.

And yeah, you would be more confident at the gym. Don't worry about getting picked on or something, gym bros are chill and keep to themselves. Just try it out.
>>
>>34174407
>job = gf
are you seriously this stupid?

A job will give you money and a purpose, go for it OP, worry about women later. It's evident your parents haven't completely given up on you, its worth staying on their good side and making them proud
>>
>>34173502
>granma keeps telling me she doesn't want to die without holding one of my kids

breaks my heart tbhonest
>>
>>34174743
>If you can, be funny. It usually helps.
Oh boy, you've clearly never tried this.

It doesn't work unless you're already funny.
>>
>>34174378
>college
>NEET
Hmmmmmm..
>>
>>34174830
Lmao its hard in person but easier over text. Even if you can't be funny, be confident or some shit. I dont know. Dont be a pussy is all I'm saying. I know for a fact that I'm a pussy and I fucking hate it. Don't be like me.
>>
>>34174743
Thanks for the advice, bud.

Have you taken the MCAT? I'm going to take it next year and I'm thinking about starting to study.

We'll be fine, man.

>>34174888

Yeah, because all I do is go to class and then spend my time at home. What's your story, man?

I'm really a bitch in this thread, but I had to get this off my chest.
>>
>>34175049
>A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".
>>
>>34175092
Calling myself a NEET is mentally better for me than imagining myself as a social outcast. :D
>>
>>34175049
>Have you taken the MCAT? I'm going to take it next year and I'm thinking about starting to study.
I'll be taking it soon. Start studying now. Make sure you do really well on it. All that studying you do at home instead of going out will finally pay off :)

What do you think you'll specialize in?
>>
>>34175183
Rheumatology

It's comfy af and I won't be called to the hospital at 3 am. What about you?
>>
>>34173502
You mom really does sound like a sweetheart OP. You father too must be trying to help. Even if you don't give them kids or anything, even if you still live with them, at the very least get a job and help them in everything they need.

I hate all this emotional bullshit you know? But they are seriously worried about you. A lot of people are buried in shit right now with unreasonable parents. Heck, even me, my parents are crazy about me getting a job ASAP without even caring about my life.

Treasure it OP, seriously.
>>
>23 year old semi-NEET still living with parents
>parents have NEVER discussed women/GF with me, not sure if they think I'm gay or what
>Dad tells me about how he had no friends when he moved to this city, "just get out there and you'll meet people, that's what i did"
>he's a successful businessman and doesn't seem to realize that people like me can't do that
I feel pretty bad for my parents, they don't seem to understand that some people are just losers and can't accept that their son is one
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.