[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1463005275303.jpg (368KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463005275303.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
Long story short.
>weeb gf finds out I have a lot of lewd stuff, including lewd dakimakuras with onaholes
>she says she wants to have a threesome with dakimakuras
>we do it
This shit was perhaps the most awkward sex I ever had in my fucking life. She wanted me to roleplay as if the dakimakura was an actual girl and I was fucking it in front of her as she was licking the plastic tits of the anime girl and then we acutally fucked and then did some more with the pillow. She looked like she was roleplaying like seriously taking it as if it was an actual anime girl there. I was only pretending to enjoy it there was a point I almost said I can't do it jesus fucking christ this was awkward as hell. I hope you're not reading this, A.
>>
File: keks.png (96KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
keks.png
96KB, 200x300px
>>34173500
I hope this is legit because I giggled.

Good job OP.
>>
>>34173500
Is this really what you thought of our experience?
>>
File: 1483823233994.gif (944KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483823233994.gif
944KB, 290x200px
Now she's gonna try to have a 3some with you and a dildo. Nice job cuck
>>
>>34173500
You norm--*reads the rest*

Kek
>>
File: 1463787301971.jpg (8KB, 273x242px) Image search: [Google]
1463787301971.jpg
8KB, 273x242px
>>34173500
awwwww but she tried so hard to please you, you lucky normie fuckboi
>>
>>34173500
This is how a man shakes off an unhealthy fetish, and has lead me to believe that quite a few fetishes only exist through mental interpretation and no real life experience

>be me
>thought I was into cuckolding, jerked off a lot to it
>get gf
>after a couple of months, her and I visit a friend of mine and spend all night out on the town
>go back to his place, I'm exhausted, they are not, so I grab a blanket and crash on his couch
>they both go to his room, and after a minute, I hear giggling and his bed creaking
>it was at this moment I knew I fucked up
>my mind is racing, my heart feels like it has been broken, and I realize that cuckolding is not fun or enjoyable
>quickly walk into his room, ready to confront the worst
>he's passed out on his bed, my gf is playing with his hamster and it kept nibbling on her fingers

I cherished that woman for every remaining day I had her, but became fiercely territorial.
>>
>>34173781
This is a cool story desu. Just kinda resonated with me. Thanks 4 sharing
>>
>>34173781
>be me
>think I am into cuckolding, jerk off a lot to it
>scared to get a gf because she will instinctually know i am a cuck
>imagine being with her with another man in the room, my face goes red, i tremble
>imagine her laughing at me while she fucks another man
>feel so pathetic

this is why i will never get a gf
>>
>>34173781
>quite a few fetishes only exist through mental interpretation and no real life experience
this is true. i fap only to girls but in real life i'm only attracted to and fuck other dudes.
>>
>>34173500
>Long story short.
>weeb gf

>gf

you have to go back(to reddit)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

octahedron
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.