[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 22 year old white fembot >my bf is a 26 year old college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (463KB, 588x584px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
463KB, 588x584px
>be 22 year old white fembot
>my bf is a 26 year old college graduate
>he doesn't want to work or even work a part time job
>he sleeps all day and wakes up at 10pm to play vidya
>when I try to talk to him about it he accuses me of being like his mother
>>
Are you looking for fucking sympathy you normie? Get out. GET OUT. REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34173162
Drop him and get with me. I am 27 and got a career going.
>>
you're enabling him
>>
>>34173162
you can date me instead. I have actual aspirations.
>>
Leave him. He's a loser. Why are you staying with him? He's not going to change. People are either naturally hard-working or naturally lazy. He's going to keep lazying about his whole life and drag you down with him.
>>
>>34173162
>>/adv/

Obligatory OUT OUT ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
how and why is he your boyfriend?
>>
You know what...I'll bite
Disregarding that you AREN'T a robot in any sense of the word but...I have to say: This just proves how stupid women are.
>Boyfriend is a deadbeat loser
>Tries to help but bf disregards help
>Stays with him

Like...are you ACTUALLY mentally retarded?
>>
>>34173460
Because I think he has potential or at least I hope.
>>
>>34173162
As a 25 year old neet ,this gives me hope
>>
>>34173510
You're delusional and frankly stupid.
I don't give a shit what you choose to do, but if you stay with him I can GUARANTEE that it's not going to change. He doesn't give a shit about "Potential" or any of that fucking nonsense. He's lazy and just wants to leech and play games.
The only way he's going to change is if he HAS to for self preservation (IE going to become homeless if he doesn't get a job).
So yeah, congrats on being fucking stupid
>>
>>34173466
>I don't think that this is a real story but I'm still going to use it for my confirmation bias
>>
>be 22 year old white fembot
>my bf

Lol what the fuck? This already contradicts itself right off the fucking bat.

>he doesn't want to work or even work a part time job
Then leave him. You are a white female. The world is literally your oyster.

>he sleeps all day and wakes up at 10pm to play vidya
Sounds fun.

>when I try to talk to him about it he accuses me of being like his mother
And you still stick around with him. Because you know that he's a semi chad. At the same time, you want attention from the lonely ass robots who don't even talk to females. Disgusting.
>>
I have that same choker
>>
>>34173162
Dump him. You deserve much, much better. Not because you're a woman, but because you're a human being.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.