[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 32

File: I still feel 19.jpg (55KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
I still feel 19.jpg
55KB, 500x380px
Someone has to make a thread lads.

How is everyone doing this fine Sunday evening?

>back up for work tomorrow
>hate where i work

It feels weird being this age and singleIt's completely unnatural, and deeply disturbing.[/spoilerI hate modern culture though.
>>
>>34173089
My age is 25 I am posting in this thread as is required by the thread to be posted in.

I hate this.
>>
File: 1478030208876.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1478030208876.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>34173089

>fucked up spoilers
>still works out

I have a good feeling. Tomorrow is going to be a good day.
>>
someone knocked on my door today. it was an amazon delivery for the person who lives next door to me. it was nice to talk to someone.
>>
Early 30s. I spent all day in pajamas marathon watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and eating PB&J sandwiches. Haven't been laid in ten years.

I'm not sure why I do anything anymore. I dislike my job, and it's in an industry that shouldn't even exist in the first place (I won't say what it is, don't ask). The world would be better off without it, both environmentally and aesthetically. I keep working though because it pays OK, but then why do I need this money? I don't have anyone to take care of besides myself, why stockpile all this dosh? Why get up in the morning when I have no mission to accomplish? I just do it because everything's on cruise control.

I'm gonna go get some In&Out and spend the rest of the evening reading and doing laundry. Could be worse, for sure. I'm just having a hard time dealing with the pointlessness of it all.
>>
26 years old here.
My chest pains have been getting a lot worse, the past few months.
>used to be fairly infrequent, and painful, but not too bad
>the other day I went to the fridge for lunch and one hit me like a bolt of lightning
>felt like I was being shocked, almost fell
>threw up all over the floor from it
Had a bad heart since I was a kid. Think it's finally giving out. I hope so.
>>
>>34173575
I know how you feel.

I'm up in 6 hours, and I just don't see the point.
>>
I'm 25...I have to work tomorrow. The 9-5, but I actually like my normie friends at my job. I think I am slowly slipping away from my socially awkward beta ways. Still no boyfriend though. Too scared to meetup. I'm a homosexual.
>>
File: 1415258028200.jpg (42KB, 498x476px) Image search: [Google]
1415258028200.jpg
42KB, 498x476px
>>34173089
>Someone mentions "last decade"
>I still think they're talking about the 90s before the sinking realization hits me
>>
File: 1481750647061.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481750647061.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
I want to go to work tomorrow but this zero hour work is soul destroying

>phone up to see if any shifts available
no
>try every day
no
>eventually get one shitty shift
>speak to others
Ive been working all week anon, where have you been?
>>
29 wagecuck here

Off to the office tomorrow

Dep and anx got real fucking bad today around sundown. But I'm in the bath now and feel a bit calmer

It doesn't get better

You get used to it or you don't

Stop dreaming about shit that existence cannot give you aka total
Happiness
>>
>>34173111
Check'd.

I, too, am just here so I won't get fined.
>>
>>34174335
same here. 29 and stuck in a shit job. going back in tomorrow. every day i think about an hero. not for any specific reason i guess, i'm just not happy and never have been. feels great.
>>
File: 1214653283230.jpg (46KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1214653283230.jpg
46KB, 500x404px
>wagecuck life, should have been fired by now
>all money goes into student loans and booze
>can't afford to move out of mommy's basement

They weren't kidding about college being the best years, I should have just tried to fuck as much as possible instead of studying
>>
>>34174413
well at least you're not alone in it

hope you feel better brother

you're a good person and deserve better
>>
>>34173089
>It feels weird being this age and single
iktfb

I'm 31 and doing well for myself but even though I work out my face is just average. Sure I can get the slightly chubby girl that does easy sex but getting that qt that I would like to start a family with is quickly fading away.
>>
>>34174468
thanks my nigga. we all deserve better than working these jobs with nothing to ever show for it.
>>
>>34173089
dont want to go to work tomorrow. i dont know why i decided to pursue this meme career. i literally cant think of a job i'd hate more. good news is i put in my 2 weeks on friday, bad news is no future job lined up and might not find one. i dont care i just cant do this anymore.
used to be /fit/ but i just gradually stopped going and now i'm a hungry skeleton again. get mean mugged by swagfags who wouldve been scared to look in a 3 foot radius of me 2 years ago.
litterally no female i know is single. doesn't matter because being around people makes me feel like i've lost a quart of plasma.
its too cold to go fishing, which is the only thing in life i actually enjoy anymore.
blizzard keeps releasing overpowered 1 drops.
i hope i get hit by a truck or something.
would an hero but my dad died when i was young so i'm all the family my moms got left, and shes to weak to survive on her own.
>>
>just turned 25
>every day feels the same now
>get used to the monotony of a 40hr/week job
>completely lose track of time
>still thought it was November until someone mentioned their birthday yesterday
>feel like nothing will ever change
>>
>>34173089
Just turned 26, I can't handle life anymore, why can't my family realise this? I think by the time they do it will be too late. I fucking hate myself so much
>>
25 years old

never been anything but a NEET since dropping out of high school

who else on /my level/ here?
>>
>>34174900
almost
i flunked out of 2 community colleges and quit 3 jobs. my grand total of time employed is roughly 1 year at 26.
i also have 10k of debt to the government.
>>
File: mother.png (137KB, 728x1064px) Image search: [Google]
mother.png
137KB, 728x1064px
29, successfully self employed, virgin, and coming to terms that my mother was an emotional abusive and always put me down growing up (single mother who hopped boyfriends every year and cheated on the previous non stop).

For years I've always defended what she told me and did as she was always right because she was "my mother", and only after moving out and seeing her rarely for 5 years i've actually been happy being alive.

She still messages me on skype and tries to bring me down, and I'm seriously considering just blocking her for good and never speaking to her again, but at the same time it hurts so damn much since she is my mother after all
>>
>>34175027
If that's really a text from your mother then you need to run.
>>
Monday morning here. Just moved house last week
Sitting on my empty bedroom floor with the ISP on hold, calling them asking where the fuck my internet is.
Have to work on Wednesday
>>
>>34175101
It's a skype message. She has no real friends, and her husband just recently died (he had a stroke 6 years ago and she took "care" of him, all while hoping dick while he was disabled). She noe inherited his 150k life insurance as well as 3k a month pension.

She calls me to show clothes she bought and to talk about her life and how she looks and shit. She's 48 and calls me like i'm her best "friend" instead of son because literally everyone who dates her ends up running away as well.
>>
>>34173089
I can finally post now. Realised the minimum wage will be more for me which is cool. So yeah

Job is seasonal. I'll be wage slaving end of Feb. Like my job though
I wash dishes
>>
>>34174900
sup fag im on your level here
>>
>All these fellow wagecucks
Somehow it's reassuring to see a bunch of people suffering from the pre-Monday misery. I think my dream job would be some at home data entry where no one bothers me and I can just bunch meaningless numbers all day
>>
Turning 30 in about a week. Pretty much thoroughly burnt out at this point.
>>
File: 1474363145869.jpg (35KB, 385x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474363145869.jpg
35KB, 385x375px
>25
>back is fucked from working a trade for the past six years
>Can't get a proper deep breath
>Can't complete a yawn
>Have to work to get treatment
>Work makes treatment ineffective

So what is keeping most of you guys going?
>>
File: killmev22.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
killmev22.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>34173089
>Someone has to make a thread lads.

I made one last night and you bastards let it 404
>>
File: Rain.jpg (77KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Rain.jpg
77KB, 600x375px
>>34173575
Mid 30s here. Haven't had sex since like 2008, though got my dick sucked in 2013, if that counts. Unemployed, living with parents. Angry, bitter and sad most of the time and I have no one to blame but myself. I lost my "mojo", everything that made me such an awesome person a decade ago and now my friends are avoiding me because of it. It's fuckin killing me man, some days are too lonely.
I'll try to turn my life around this year, I'll really try. I already quit videogames and I'm planning on moving out soon. I'll look for a job, any job. I used to avoid job searching because I was afraid of leaving my comfort zone but now I'm more afraid of this stale life. I just want to live. I just want the girl I love to respect me again.
>>
>>34173089
25 now, turning 26 in a few months. My life has turned around drastically in the past couple years, but I'm still here because autism is forever.

>lost 55lbs in past year
>got a much better job and nearly doubled my salary
>closing on my first house in a few weeks
>met a girl I like and am still dating her after 2 months
Did I make it guys?
>>
>>34173089
>30yrs old
I am doing good really. My life is coming together very nicely and I am attending a wedding for a close friend tomorrow, so that's going to fun. Got my first post-raise paycheck, plus my bonus, plus an nice amount of dosh for doing work on my boss' house, so now I have to figure out what I want to buy the most or if I want to invest it or what.
>>
File: IMG_1192.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1192.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
>>34174156
Fuuuuuck it's like my mind is trapped in its own time bubble. Time is flying by but mentally I'm stuck in the 90s and the years feel like days now SOMEONE HELP
>>
>>34173575
Youre me but 5 years older
>>
File: 1484244824644.png (1MB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484244824644.png
1MB, 960x1080px
>27
>hate my job so much I want to cry on a daily basis
>it's pointless, mind-numbing, unpleasant and fundamentally stupid
>get into my cubicle each morning and consider suicide heavily

One day left of my 3-day weekend. I don't know how much more of this shit I can take, honestly. It hasn't even been a full year yet. Full-time work is torture. I miss being a part-time bum.
>>
>>34174662
Please keep us updated fishanon. I may do the same
>>
28 university grad and been unemployed for a few months. Never had a gf and no friends. Hate myself and am all around bitter. I try to hide it but I think people can see through it.
>>
>>34173089
>28
>KHV
>No friends
>Make a lot of money
>Still live with parents

I'm afraid of the loneliness. I'm certain no one else will love me as much as my parents do. I'm a boring and ugly person.
>>
File: 1477983037128.jpg (256KB, 852x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477983037128.jpg
256KB, 852x1200px
>>34173575
>I'm just having a hard time dealing with the pointlessness of it all.

The past six months I have often been late to work because I can't get out of bed. I'm wide awake but I just stare into empty space. Every day is just a blur of the same vague routine for the past five years while I watch everyone I know part off and enjoy fulfilling social circles. Completely missed the boat socially in my teens/early 20s and now everything feels too little too late. Don't even want a girlfriend just miss having people to talk with beyond the odd small talk at work. But all my social efforts are in vain because most people I meet in their mid/late twenties already have strongly established social circles. Have not made a friend in eight years can't imagine it happening in another eight either.
>>
>>34177669

>But all my social efforts are in vain because most people I meet in their mid/late twenties already have strongly established social circles.

I know this all too well. People keep telling me to go out and meet people but I always feel like I am intruding on their social circle and that I am not welcome.
>>
>>34177771
>>34177777
Who got these delicious quints
>>
>25
>trying to turn into a musician
>dropped an EP that didn't get much attention but feel like I was half-assing it and could do much better
>about to get an actual well worked, heavily invested demo
if that won't get me at least a minor deal that will allow me to work part-time in a regular job and make a proper living with the music, I'm just gonna kill myself because I really have nothing else I can do besides sing and play piano, guitar, drums
>>
>>34173089
>28
>single for 4 years
>have given up on modern dating
Me being sick doesn't help. At this point I know I'll be okay.
My job is fine for now. I would love to get promoted though.
I rent a house and it's big, great for entertaining when I can.
Life is a solid 6.75/10
>>
WHY CAN'T I FIND A 30+ FEMBOT GF IN THESE THREADS HOW CAN THIS EVEN BE
>>
>>34177247
Yeah, pretty much.

Congrats!
>>
The Cowboys were one of my few motivations for getting up in the morning
I was sure we'd lose in 2014, but I a smidgen of faith this year
It's been so long, I just want one more ring before I die
I'll take a 13-3 season and stumbling upon the young QB that's fucking amazing, but why did I let myself hope? I live in a primarily Redskin fan area and I'm going to be bullied tomorrow
I made sure everyone knew I said the Packers would win to minimize said bullying
YOU CAN SEE ON THAT 36 YARD CATCH THAT ALL OF THE DEFENDERS IN THE AREA GAVE UP
ITS AARON RODGERS YOU FUCKS, IF HE'S OUT OF THE POCKET HE'S ONLY MORE DANGEROUS
Other than that, it's been pretty good lately, I'm comfy
>>
File: haskybringit.jpg (161KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
haskybringit.jpg
161KB, 1280x853px
>>34173575
I can relate I'm also in early 30's, except I am marathoning old horror and scifi flicks.

I work as a maintenance cleaner at the family business.

Today is my day off, I've successfully downloaded the new doom, fallout 4 and 1/4 the way through downloading ff13 on steam(got them all on sale at the store).

>IN B4 enjoy your corridor simulator, ff7(1st 10 hours in midgar and Shinra battleship) and ff8(Seed academy areas and galbadian fortresses) are like this.
>>
>>34177475
What do you do for a living Anon? I'm a 27 year old call center drone and sitting in the cubicle everyday is Hell. It's even worse when calls come in, the minute my phone beeps my heart sinks.
>>
>>34178203
>ff7(1st 10 hours in midgar and Shinra battleship) and ff8(Seed academy areas and galbadian fortresses) are like this.
What the fuck? No they arent
>>
File: gond.png (49KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
gond.png
49KB, 445x293px
What things do you bring to a interview?
What to wear
What to think
What to say?
>>
>>34177669
>Don't even want a girlfriend just miss having people to talk with beyond the odd small talk at work.

This is the worst feel. I wonder what it's like to have someone legitimately care about you.
>>
>>34177974
They are here they just know better than to speak up.
Fuck what do you have to offer? Even if they are ugly fat virgins they can still get a chad liquored up at a bar and get fucked right.
>>
>>34178665
Maybe not all of them are broken whores?
>>
File: chesterjibbyaint.jpg (16KB, 230x255px) Image search: [Google]
chesterjibbyaint.jpg
16KB, 230x255px
>>34178303
You must have played ff7 and ff8 the new easy mode they have on steam.

I played it both back in my teens.

That's ok you probably missed half the items and couldn't fight the midgar zorlum when it first attacked you.

It's 10 hours to level properly and get all the items/ afford the zenny for all the wicked materia builds.
>>
>>34178307
>What things do you bring to a interview?
>What to wear
>What to think
>What to say?

fucking this
>>
File: frogged.png (188KB, 444x461px) Image search: [Google]
frogged.png
188KB, 444x461px
>interview Thursday
>no resume
>>
>>34178307
>>34179487
>What things do you bring to a interview?
A copy of your resume, a pen, and important documents incase you get an offer at the interview (birth papers and your ID here in america)
>What to wear
Nice slacks (black navy or tan)
Dress shoes if you got it (if not then solid color shoes)
>What to think
Think about what they want to hear then add your own spin to it (personal experience is a plus. I got asked what's my worse habit and my answer was I put a lot of effort to make a customer happy if we are out of something I will call a local store to see if they can help supply a customer with what they need if we can't help them at our place. The negative trait is actually positive
>What to say?
Ask them questions about how they see the company in 5 years. Ask how they are changing with the addition and growth of social media. This shows you care about the company and want to have a long term investment.
>>
>>34179694

get typing, pal.
>>
>>34179694
You have like 3 days
>if you put experience in Monster you can make a resume quick
>Microsoft Word has resume builders
You can do it don't be fucking lazy
>>
I've reached the point where I where I want girls who won't have me and don't want girls who will. Mid thirties and I'm just adrift without any real purpose.
>>
>>34173089
>29 yrs old
I went back for nursing school and it's quiet demanding. Good thing is I no longer care about being around girls and feeling nervous. I've given up on them and feel really good about it.
I still live with parents but they're really cool people. We've lived together for so long that I see them as wise friends rather than parents. I even call them by their names.
Once I graduate I will make decent money and take care of them until their last moments. Then I'll probably end my life with a smile and say my life was good. I couldn't handle my life with outthem.
>>
31 here, I'm applying for the foreign service office in 2 months if I fail I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life, this has been a goal for so long for me that I really don't have a plan b..
>>
>>34180209
I've heard nurses have ready access to a lot of powerful medications. You could easily off yourself with any number of meds and you'll have the knowledge and skill to easily give yourself a lethal dose. That's a pretty solid career plan anon.
>>
>>34177771
>People keep telling me to go out and meet people but I always feel like I am intruding on their social circle and that I am not welcome.

It's animal shit 101 - we have the smell of an outsider. Most people I know are part of multiple interacting social groups. Literally a social network plugged in with facebook. No one knows you and doesn't want to risk vouching for you and losing their social standing. Which is why I have found most social groups to slowly rip into me or try to pigeon hole me into the token bitch. But most of the time with decent people my age it fizzles out with plans that never happen.

I think part of overcoming this bleakness is accepting we've crossed the point of no return. Back peddling at this point is just wasting time and money. Normal people might feel a warmth from certain things we will never know but their lives are just as bleak only for different reasons.
>>
31 years old. Working in a job I went to school for, which is fine. I would've killed myself or been trapped in constant depression/suicidal fantasy if i worked in a call center at this age. I pity the anons who are dealing with that reality.

It helps that I went into a job that requires me to maintain my mental health/healthy relationships to be good at what I do. I did that intentionally, because I knew how things would've ended up for me otherwise. I don't want to go back to how things used to be.
>>
>>34173089
Everything is a gray fog. I force myself out of bed every morning to go to my semi-dead end job where I'm grossly underpaid. Then I try to grit my teeth and bare the same pedantic small talk from the same boring people who I'm completely sick of while I dodge as much responsibility as possible. I think the facade I try to put up that I'm a happy normal person with an active social life is starting to crumble because I'm getting less positive reactions. People have been pressuring me to do shit outside of work life play golf and I can't bring myself to do it. The lies and excuses are probably wearing thin. It's definitely time for me to move on but I have no confidence I can get another job and I hate the industry I'm in as well as the education I have so I'm not even sure what to apply for.

On the plus side I have some decent savings in the bank since I live at home. I think daydreaming about improving my life with that money is what keeps me going. Recently I've been gambling with it and coming out ahead. I want to invest but I keep talking myself out of it thinking I can land a big score and retire somehow. I have no idea why I can't follow through on an actionable long term plan. Instead I just drift along from day to day while my health and sanity continue to deteriorate.
>>
File: 1483127606018[1].jpg (102KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483127606018[1].jpg
102KB, 350x350px
>>34173089
>It feels weird being this age and singleIt's completely unnatural, and deeply disturbing.
Fucking stupid pussy ass failed normie cucks.

>>34176860
Threads don't 404 om /r9k/ until after a week or unless manually deleted by the OP or staff
>>
I'm okay, I guess. Spent like six hours gaming tonight as I waited around for my friend to get online, but I think she got home late and probably just went to bed. Now I've been cruising through some boards on here and feeling disgusted by people. I spend so much goddamn time consumed by rage and disgust; I really need to stop fueling it and learn how to let shit roll off my back.

Tomorrow I need to try harder to get out of bed before noon, maybe walk the dog. That would be good.

NEET btw
>>
Got out of college, working a min wage
I live with my grandmother and I'm not really into...anything so I save a shitload of money, about to tap $5k after working this job for a few years. I have a car within the decade and I just tell student loans to fuck off because "I don't make enough". If it wasn't for student loans I'd take off a month and just ride around the country. Still no gf, never had gf, but girls seem cool with me, I'd say that's my only real hangup at the moment, that and bad self esteem.
>>
>>34180512
How much money do you have saved anon? If I were you and had enough money, I would quit my job and travel. Anywhere, I wouldn't care. Placing myself in risky, novel situation where I'd either be forced to give a shit and survive, or become a victim or die would show me that I still cared about being alive.
>>
File: congratswalter.png (69KB, 549x424px) Image search: [Google]
congratswalter.png
69KB, 549x424px
>>34180049
How many times have they hit the wall ?

I had women hit the wall in my mid 20's and face plant after, next time they saw me they ware all sweet and happy to me(I denied who I was for extra lulz).

And these were the same stacies in highschool that hated me for being pimply and gangly.
>>
>>34180324
Yeah. They're teaching us drug dosage calculation and it's fun because my fellow nursing students try to learn thinking about saving lives while I learn exclusively for the moment when I finally take my own life in a painless way.
I hope when your time is over, you die without any regrets, anon.
>>
File: retire-early.jpg (40KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
retire-early.jpg
40KB, 700x400px
>people my age are planning how their lives will go
>getting jobs and saving for retirement
>tfw planning to kill myself at age 50

I really do not want to be old and slowly lose my mind. It's one of my greatest fears.
>>
Anyone else stuck in this cycle of trying to self-improve, getting nowhere, and stopping? I've been stuck in this cycle for almost 10 years (25 now). Time is going by faster to me every year and I have no clue if I'll be able to become happy and have the life I want.
>>
File: ss (5).jpg (67KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ss (5).jpg
67KB, 320x240px
25 last december. KHHV. NEET, for all intents and purposes.

I'm generally happy with things, but i dread the day when my internet friends get their lives set up and don't hang around anymore.

It's already happening with one of my closest friends and i'm lucky if i'll hang out with him for 2-3 hours once a week, and it sucks.

I spend lots of time with my other closest friend, but if they ever got successful or died or something I'd go crazy without hanging out with them every day.

On the good news, I started Adderall. Years and years of unmedicated (or wrongly medicated) ADD are being wiped away. I can finally clean my house, and keep it maintained. I voluntarily clean, get rid of junk...

I stick to a schedule now, i've started doing daily Japanese Lessons (Short, at first, I don't want to load myself up with obligations before i'm 100% sure this isn't just a phase and I go back to being a potato). I've started putting out youtube videos I make on a schedule, instead of "Whenever I feel like it."

I stopped drinking Soda a few months ago, and just two days ago I got a fitness app to count calories so I can go from being 6'4" 330 lbs to 6'4" Notfuckingfat lbs before I'm 30.

Going to go shopping with my Great Grandmother tomorrow.

It's weird to be both optimistic and horrified of the future. If things stayed like they were now forever, i'd be happy. But what about when my internet friends abandon me for their real lives? I can't bear the thought. I have nightmares of one of them dying, or something, and realize that i'd feel more torn up and emptier over it than most of the real family I know who have died. (Great-Aunts, etc).

Who knows, maybe i'll make it on Youtube someday and be able to use money as a tourniquet (Not likely lmao.)
>>
File: 1452319118558.jpg (22KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
1452319118558.jpg
22KB, 221x246px
>25
>KHHV
>neet of 5 years
>zero job experience
>minor debt from one year of college

i wouldnt even know where to start if i wanted to try digging myself out of this hole
>>
>>34173575
How do you even have the energy or motivation to do laundry? I can't even do simple things in my state.
>>
>>34173089
25, work is truck loading and unloading night shifts.
Friday was complete bullshit so I didn't bother coming in Saturday. Sundays are usually off days.
Gonna see if doing a trade fares better on Tuesday.
>>
I know I'm not suppose to be in this thread and it is your guys but no disrespect. I'm 22, how do I avoid being like you? I could easily see myself going down this path.
>>
File: 1399957021584.gif (1020KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
1399957021584.gif
1020KB, 400x229px
29. I got laid off 2 years ago from a nice programming job where I lived on the west coast and got to telecommute most of the time. Moved back east out of desperation and a job waiting near home. Big mistake. New boss ended up being incredibly untrusting,

I did not adapt very well to 5 days a week of my screen facing my boss at all times, it was the shittiest job I've ever worked, could not be productive, so I was fired 3 months after. Getting rejected twice in a short period of time made me go into depression and anxiety (never had either before in my life) and I became a hypochondriac. Family, friends and doctor didnt take it seriously and told me to snap out of it.

I'm mostly better but haven't started looking for work yet. I spent the last 2 years living at home off of my savings coding personal projects for fun and playing games, not getting out much. I feel like if I get a job again I'll just be working until I die, which is likely the case.
>>
File: 6c0249b94b3d4dddb8a4cb23266a6550.jpg (311KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
6c0249b94b3d4dddb8a4cb23266a6550.jpg
311KB, 864x1536px
>>34173089

>26 year old reporting in

>No job currently
>Starting at community college on wednesday
>Live with mom
>Will probably fail school, i dont even know if I can pass the java programming classes for the 24 credit certificate i was going for
>Still a virgin
>I already want to drop out because i hate living at home
>Have already dropped out numerous times since 18 because of this
>Fuck everything I want to die

How do i leave my moms house? I dont even know how to get student housing because community colleges have no dorms

Can I drop out and get a decent paying job somewhere?
>>
>>34182244
pick a job you like rather than one thats shit, dont give a fuck about money. try to forge bonds and relationships to help you through the tough times, although you're on r9k so you're probably fucked
>>
File: 1400363578318.jpg (28KB, 445x302px) Image search: [Google]
1400363578318.jpg
28KB, 445x302px
>>34173089
>25
>NEET since april 2015
>manlet
>fat
>khv
>no prospects

getting real tired of this
>>
>>34176745
>>Can't get a proper deep breath
>>Can't complete a yawn
i can't do either of these things either

what do you have? it sounds like it might be worth getting it checked out
>>
>>34175027
Similar background here. Single mother with poisonous mind that fucked me up good. When I was a kid I was told everyone always had some sort of ulterior motive, I was told everything related to sexuality was bad (which is funny because she allowed herself to be a slut but I guess she figured talking down about it would absolve her of guilt), and any supportive adult who ever reached out to me was chased away. On top of this we lived in squalor on handouts and were evicted regularly for not paying the rent.
I never saw my mother drive a car without having an alcoholic beverage with her until I was an adult.

Now I'm a 27 year old with nasty mental issues who really should have just killed themselves years ago. Shitty past, even worse future, I've got nothing.
>>
Turning 27 next month. Got blindsided last week with a 4 week layoff. Not a big deal since i can claim unemployment and I have savings but i am annoyed they surprised me like that after 15 months. Had sex with a cute blonde last month off tinder but instead of helping my confidence i have become insecure in trying to keep seeing her. I send her texts and calls and she responds but she never initiates conversation. Went on a tinder date last night with a different girl to distract myself but kind of scared her off because i drank too fast. Life not bad but still feels empty
>>
Some of you are way too normie and should go to /adv/ instead.
>>
File: image.png (35KB, 728x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35KB, 728x370px
>>34173089
>>34173089
>It feels weird being this age and single
Shouldn't, you are in the average. Don't let the internet and retards tell you otherwise more people are single and not married much later than 25. In fact 29 is the average marring age in the US, that's the average meaning people are getting married much later than that. And this is coming from someone that married young for what it's worth.
and man this will get awkward if you are 30+
>>
>turn 25 in March

Should I just off myself before then or trudge through the rest of life just because hey, I made it this far right?
>>
feels weird being old and playing video games online i feel like the majority are little kids.. like i dont belong.
>>
>world is over at 25+
So is it media or something your head that makes you this broken? 25 plus is really when your life gets started, there was a time the average marring age was 30 and we are still not far off that, there was a time that you didn't really get rolling in the job world till then as well, so why are you all acting like it's the end of the world at 25? 30 to 35 is when game over really happens.
>>
>>34174900
im exactly there im still stuck in the past ever since i graduated high school i havent been able to move foward
>>
>>34176745
What trade were you in, friend?
>>
>>34182639
Note that it's single/never married and there's no other category for people in a relationship that aren't married or living together (most casual relationships these days). It tells us essentially nothing. L
>>
>>34182639
w-why does it get awkward at 30+?
>>
>>34182724
the social media "highlight reel" + 4chan's hyper pessimistic outlook gives today's late bloomers an even more warped perspective on how quickly they should be advancing
>>
>>34182737
I always think back to high school and what i could have done better or differently. Its not productive or healthy. If i didnt have such an empty life i could probably tune out these thoughts with more productive ones.
>>
File: mapping_singles.png (151KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
mapping_singles.png
151KB, 600x441px
>>34182788
because good luck finding anything.
>>
So guys I am from Croatia I am 28 years old and I don't have any real job I don't see where and what could I work.
I feel so hopeless, idk where to look for job or how to apply because my CV is basically Cluster Shit where idk how to explain it to anyone.

Why is fucking job so hard to find, how do these all Niggers from Somalia that come to Germany already take some good jobs and I can't find fucking one.

This world is so fucking unfair I sometimes daydream about rampage.
I also dream about destroying people as much as I can. GOD HELP ME I WANT TO BE [NORMAL]
>>
>>34182784
True but when just looking at singles it's still obvious that no one should feel "weird" about it.
like >>34182830 said they see 3 friends of their 100+ hs are getting married ergo everyone is. Confirmation bias is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>34182834
i think senior year is what did it i was so into my video games and not giving a shit about anything else. i used to joke with my friends like oh its such a nice day outside i think ill stay home and play video games and we'd all laugh but thats serious what'd i would do. Lately i've realized video games are fun yes but its something to have fun with and thats it i took it too far and was having way too much and think i would be young forever. Hopefully maybe i can turn it around now i think since december ive had like a epiphany and i've just been worrying about my responsibilities. Shit how unresponsible i was i don't wish all that time wasted on anybody
>>
File: danilov defeated.jpg (107KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
danilov defeated.jpg
107KB, 550x550px
>>34173089
>turned 25 last year
>moved out from home
>my life has become a sort of bleak repetition of days growing ever bleaker
>lost interest in almost everything except some vidya
>every new guy/girl I've met since 24 just bores me and seems insufficient to me
>people aren't as near as communicative, innocent, curious and adventurous as they used to be when in their teens/early 20s
>the only thing where I spend my money on are escorts, the last real joy in my life
>>
File: 1483666789262.png (62KB, 275x417px) Image search: [Google]
1483666789262.png
62KB, 275x417px
33 years old.

>never had gf
>no job
>probably too anxiety-riddled to get one
>don't even know what to put on a resume since I don't think I have any big experience or even a degree

All you guys seem to be doing just fine compared to me.

Maybe I'll just try therapy or something.
>>
>>34182979
hey at your age swing to the fences because all you can do know is go up.
>>
File: blackbox2.jpg (9KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
blackbox2.jpg
9KB, 800x600px
>27
>have a reasonable degree, but never worked and it's impossible to find work in my country
>was a KHV until a couple of weeks ago
>got into first "relationship", but she's living in a different country
>had some money saved up
>spend half of it on meeting up with her
>about to spend the other half on visiting her
>being with her is the only thing I can do without thinking about killing myself
>can only afford one more trip to her, after that I'll be stuck here with no money
>won't be able to put off the strong desire to just kill myself (even though I have no guts to do it)
>will just go to bed and lie in it once I come back

I feel like I've made every possible wrong decision in my life and I keep doing it. I have no problems, but I somehow end up complicating things for myself while trying to take the path of least resistance while hoping to die in my sleep.
>>
>>34173575

>even the people who are this sad read

I am more and more realizing that I am a blank person. I think I've faked everything in my life, maybe even my personality.
>>
>>34183307
>stop watching anime, playing vidya, listening to the music I've been listening to my entire life
>stop browsing conspiracy/occultism blogs and forums
>realize I'm an empty shell without all the external stuff I tried to fill myself with
>>
38, 2 kids, beautiful wife, self employed, looking for our second home. I live in paradise. Work is fulfilling and challenging. Being me is fun right now.

However, life before was shit. Came from abusive disfunctional home. I was beaten like a rented Camaro. I was constlantly being scolded, humiliated and belittled. It literally took me decades to piece my life back together and I did. Life is what you make it anon.
>>
>>34174156
I'm only 21 and think this.
>>
i got a beautiful wife,kids, and a gorgeous home what would make me jump in the tub with a cordless phone ???
>>
>>34183364

As long as you didn't pretend to like all that stuff, it's not an issue. I don't know why you would stop.
>>
im about to get stoned as fuck and watch 70's Scooby doo re-runs until 5 or 6am

This is my life, this is how i've chosen to spend my time on this earth.
>>
File: 1471436955697.jpg (97KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471436955697.jpg
97KB, 1000x750px
>25
>deciding whether or not to call my doctor and reschedule therapy that I missed last month
>or just give up entirely and life in misery until I finally get the courage to kill myself
>>
>>34183364
why stop doing what you enjoy lol?
>>
>>34173089
Help Anon I haven't went out of my appartment for 4 weeks
I turned off my phone and abbandonned my post at work for no logical reason without giving any excuse

The simple though of going back there to justify myself freezes me to my very core, I lay in bed, masturbate and let time go by.

I talk alone and have very vivid dreams

How fucked up am I anon, did I go crazy from the loneliness

I need help.
>>
>>34184385
sounds like major depression anon

seek medical attention and call your supervisors and tell them your situation
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.