[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race mixing isn't genocide i would post on /pol/ but im banned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1484255824487.jpg (53KB, 460x616px) Image search: [Google]
1484255824487.jpg
53KB, 460x616px
Race mixing isn't genocide

i would post on /pol/ but im banned
>>
>>34172767
...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily harm, or harm to mental health, to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
>>
it isn't
what happened to armenians and jews is genocide
and what should happen to muslims, jews and blacks too, heehe
>>
>>34172767
Fucking BLACKED!
>>
>>34172767
I'm banned to, why is it whenever you talk about white people on /pol/ the threads are deleted and you get banned.

Yet nigger and Muslim hate threads thrive and nothing happens, I realized /pol/ mods are racist to minorities a while ago
>>
>>34172767

Is the one in the middle a long haired little boy or a little girl?
>>
>>34173684
wtf?

obviously a boy
>>
>>34173684
Are you joking? Looks like a boy in face and has good chin on him.
>>
>>34172767
glad it's not a girl or I'd be sick
>>
>>34172767
Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation.

check it

>It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves.

>The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups,

>and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/20/robbery-suspects-yelled-anti-white-slurs-at-victims/

like this, or the whole mixing races, eliminating European heritage by mass migration of third worlders DISGUISED as a humanitarian effort.
>>
>8% of world population are white by loose definition

>50% of whites are old/ageing and not going to have anymore children

>1.8% of the world population are white women of child bearing age or younger

>White birth rates are way below replacement levels in every white country.

>Not 1 single country now exists that has in not openly accepting massive non-white migration and promoting multiculturalism

>Immigrants have birth rates way above replacement levels

>Race mixing among whites is the highest in history and being actively promoted in the media and by the state

White people cannot possibly survive with no racially homogeneous homeland and without a replacement birth rate.

White genocide is absolutely real
>>
>>34173684
I think it's a girl with a short haircut. Looks kind of like my... niece-in-law? My sister-in-law's brother's daughter, I think that makes her a niece-in-law.
>>
>>34175185
>White genocide is absolutely real
good
'cause I'm comfortable
>>
>>34173548
You're not minorities. Whites are a global minority. There are less white people on earth than there are in India..let that sink in.

w..were minorities f..feel sorry for me
>>
>>34175185
>genocide
I fucking love how cucks like you put it that way
nigga that ain't even close
it's called assimilation
and the fact that fuckers like you call it that then damn son
>>
>>34175279
This

>>34173684
ITS A BOY U NASTY ASS PEDO BAKA

>>34173548
Lol how long did it take you to catch on

>>34172767
this is a really cute picture lol
>>
>>34175279
>>34175306
Same fag

it's called assimilation

That low I.Q
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.