[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ appreciation thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0806.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0806.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
Since I started using this board my relationship life has changed a lot. now I know what girls like and what they don't. I learned the famous /r9k/ catch phrase, "Don't be an orbiter" and ever since if a girl rejects me, I move the fuck on and cut her off my life.

Another thing that /r9k/ taught me was that I need take advantage of being 6'4 because women love that and now I know it's true because I've experienced it myself, and that answers my long time question that why even though I am an average looking guy, girls always try to start a coversation with me, and now that has boosted my confidence to the moon, now it's so easy for me to flirt with girls.

Thank you /r9k/
>>
File: tmp_31806-bde1922278818.png (542KB, 1024x565px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31806-bde1922278818.png
542KB, 1024x565px
I may be only 5'10, but I can relate. I have enough pride in who I am and what I do to accept rejection from a female. I like to think it's her loss. When I'm rich and have several college degrees people will regret tossing me aside.

At least, that's what I tell myself.
Also my mom thinks I'm quite handsome.
>>
i still constantly feel lonely, but i feel like i'm not alone.
>>
>>34171813
>When I'm rich and have several college degrees people will regret tossing me aside.
sorry to ruin it for you, but women don't change as they get older. they all want chad, not matter the age. take it from a guy who's 5'10" with several degrees
>>
>>34171899
Chad is broke, though. His baby mama is taking his cash and kids are eating up his spare time. Stress and alcohol+drug use has caused him to age faster.

I'll have money. That's what bitches want.
>>
>>34171718
I'm 5'4 fuck I'm 18 I hope I make it to 5'7
>>
>>34171899
That's where you're wrong, anon. After certain age, women stop caring about looks and care more about who you are as a person. After women hit the 40s, the "Chad only wanting" mentality dies and they see it as being immature when they get flashbacks of their youths, this explain the "young and dumb" phrase.

Yes, women will regret a lot not staying or choosing the right guy when they had the opportunity. "The One Who Got Away"

You're all rich and famous, while she choose chad, had 3 kids, all from different dads, single mom struggling to raise her kids with a normal job instead of sitting at a mansion near the beach and driving a Land Rover to go but the last iPhone makes them feel like shit.

That's something that happens to almost every women alive. If you have the guts, go ask all 40+ women you know if they ever regret letting a good worth it guy go. Start by asking your mom, and older females of your family and pay attention to what they gonna say.
>>
>>34171971
>>34172045
i have money. i'm in my 30's. i know what i'm talking about. they will maintain the attitude of their youth well into their 40's.
>>
>>34171718
im a bitter and grim faggot
it's the only place that makes me laugh sometimes
>>
>>34171718
6'7" reporting in. Getting attention aint the big deal, being a complete hermit who can't usefully communicate with normies is. They think I'm insane when I make a backhand remark about niggers being useless.
>>
>>34172089
Why not get plastic surgery and becomw handsome?

Buy flashy clothes, nice house, act like a cockt bastard because you have the currency to back it up
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.