[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found the robot disease, its schizoid personality disorder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

I found the robot disease, its schizoid personality disorder

google it and all the symptoms will be literally you
>>
>>34170818
>robot disease
>schizoid.
Accurate enough. Also add autism spectrum disorder with that and you are good to go.
>>
>>34170903
It also encompasses Maladaptive daydreaming, paranoia, dissociation and the reast its literally /ourcondition/
>>
>>34170818
>do not desire or enjoy close relationships, even with family members.
>choose solitary jobs and activities
>They have no close friends, except first-degree relatives.
>difficulty relating to others
>aloof and show little emotion.
>daydream and/or create vivid fantasies of complex inner lives.

Fuck... This is literally me
>>
No its not. People with SPD have no desire for relationships, friendships, etc. Fucking robots are always complaining about being so ronery, nobody loves me, waaaaa...

A real schizoid wouldn't give a fuck that he was a kissless virgin.
>>
Schizoid is the wizard disorder
Avoidant is the robot disorder
>>
>>34170818
Nah, avoidant fits better. Schizoid is what I called myself when I was still deluded enough to think I didn't want or need social interaction.
>>
so what do you do about it
>>
>>34170818
> Self-diagnosing

I've a problem with this, I read about Asperger and it fits me, I read about avoidant and schizotypal and both fits me, I read about things that don't even really exist like INTP and it fits me. Hell even my Astrological Sign fits me to a T.

See the problem here? How the fuck do I go past my bias. They should put a "non symptoms" list of things that these guys typically don't do.

> Inb4 go see a shrink
> Last time I talked to a doctor he listened to me 5 minutes and gave me 6 months of drugs

I would rather examine this myself.
>>
It's not the modern robot disease because all of these fucks do these days is whine about women.
>>
>>34171444
Same, the problem is you then diagnose yourself with hypochondria. it got better though for me and i stopped worrying so much only when my depression got a bit better

>>34171276
Why would you want to lose it, if it worsens your interest in relationships of any kind become void. no more pain

>>34171227
Idk, i thought i was avoidant but
i genuinely feel no interest in sex or relationships, obviously it varies between social outcast. i don't get lonely at all, i don't even know what people mean why they say that, though i do notice if i spend prolonged periods of time by myself although i prefer it my depression and paranoia gets worse and i start questioning if my life is a rality tv show and shit like that.
>>
>>34171547
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that most robots want friends and a girlfriend
>>
>>34171140

This used to be me until I started doing drugs and trying to be a normie. Now I have all the symptoms with the exception of a rich and vivid inner life.
>>
>>34171564
Yeah fair enough, i may just be asexual or whatever flavour of the month gender tumblr has come up with.
>>
>>34171154
You don't know what u are talking about. Schizoids dislike interpersonal relationships because of the effort put into them and because of their tendency to avoid high emotion situations due to their sensitivity. However, this almost always ends up conflicting with the human need for intimacy, so there are a great deal of schizoids who end up in relationships wherein they and their partner do not place high emotional demands on each other.
>>
File: kaine_just_end_my_life.jpg (19KB, 473x466px) Image search: [Google]
kaine_just_end_my_life.jpg
19KB, 473x466px
>>34170818
>Think I may be schizotypal
>Too embarrassed to describe symptoms to a professional
>>
>>34171547
>the problem is you then diagnose yourself with hypochondria.

Kek. Well I know a guy who has legit hypochondria and that's why I know I don't have it, by comparison.
You tell that guy about a problem with your tooth and he spends the week obsessing over his teeth and how he feels something then goes to a dentist and tadaa, he has nothing.

I would need a sample of guys with Asperger, Avoidant PD, Schizotypal PD so I can compare but it's not something you can find just like that.
Reading blogs and threads didn't convince me because the guys writing them could also be self-diagnosed faggot like I.

> Is there a Special Snowflake PD?
> (like hypochondria but you just want to be special, not ill)
>>
>>34170818
>do not desire or enjoy close relationships, even with family members.
This isn't me, I want relationships I'm just too autistic to obtain them
>>
>>34171842
>schizotypal

pls be my gf
>>
File: shog_3.jpg (153KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
shog_3.jpg
153KB, 1280x960px
>>34171975
I'm not crazy enough to be a tranny
>>
>>34170818
>schizoid personality disorder
>not avoidant personality disorder.
>>
are there any femanons that are schizoid?

I never heard of female schizoids, seems like something only guys have
>>
>>34172214
I have no interest in the opposite sex, i find that pretty vapid desu, and even when i had friends to talk to i just wanted to be alone and by myself, i guess its a spectrum. Also chizoid personality includes
>Maladaptive daydreaming
>Magical thinking (my life is a tv show, if i wear this certain item of clothing something good will happen, i cn read peoples mind, they can read mind.
>paranoia
>mood swings
>general disinterest in life

though you have a point, maybe avoidant is closer to those more romantically inclined or whatever. its like another anon put it
>>34171195
>>
>>34172286
Its far more common in men and develops earlier in them too, and a lot of women use it as a blanket condition to recieve attention and differentiate themselves. im not being a bitter virgin or whatever its actually just like when depression became main stream.

Also femanons dont exist you dingus
>>
File: 1474656621a043c087_cfake.jpg (283KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474656621a043c087_cfake.jpg
283KB, 600x800px
>>34172344
>Also femanons dont exist you dingus

femanons exist doofus, fembots don't exist
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.