[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virtual Relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
>match with girl on tinder
>we hit it off pretty fast
>live far away (only matched because I was in town for a couple of days)
>can't meet up before I go away
>keep talking to her
>say I like her
>she says the same thing
>kinda a virtual relationship, sexting and saying cute things to eachother
>fast foward a month
>be today
>going to meet her in a few weeks
>feelsgood
>open up Tinder
>swipe a little, just wanna know what matches I can get
>kind of a hobby, I unmatch with the person immediately
>go through my matches
>my girl is the only one
>we haven't used Tinder to chat since we matched
>open her profile just to remember how it was
>there is a new picture that she took one day ago

So it seems she's been using Tinder. I know I sound like a gigantic hypocrite, seeing as how I still use it sometimes. Still, it makes me feel like she's been riding Chad's dick all this time. I don't even talk to the people I match with (and I barely get matches anyway), and now I feel extremely paranoid that I'm not the only person she's been talking to. Am I just being used as an orbiter? We have laid plans to meet up, and everything seemed to be going well. I just don't know what to do.
Any of you have/have been in these relationships before? Did it work out in the end for you?
>>
>>34170805
Those things never work anon. I'm sorry. Maybe you should keep talking to her and try to meet her. Who knows what'll happen?
>>
>>34170805
Yeah, seems like you ain't the only one mate. Get cucked
>>
>>34170805
>finds girls on tinder
>is surprised that she is a roastie
>>
>>34171149
But she's so cute and nerdy. I honestly didn't expect that. She didn't seem like a roastie at all, that's why I let my guard down
>>
>>34170805
Damn Anon. I know exactly what you're feeling. I met a girl on Tinder about a month and a half a go. We've been talking and seeing each other consistently. We haven't really made anything official but she made it clear to me that she wasn't talking to anyone else and I did the same to her. But I still occasionally go on Tinder. I noticed that she switched her photos up and has been on the app. Makes me feel like she's just waiting for the opportune time to drop me. Maybe I'll have to do it before she does after I get my cummies.
>>
>>34171660
Yeah man, this makes me feel so sad. I told her I wanted to be hers, and she said the same to me. If we hadn't discussed that, i'd be fine, but we did. So I feel cheated. Not knowing what she's done on that app is killing me, and if I say anything, i'll probably look like a fucking paranoid creep( which I am). I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>34171281
>cute and nerdy.

Cute and nerdy normie girls are the highest value on the market.

Should have found a cuty and nerdy turbo autistic BPD girl.
>>
>>34170805
>girls
I think I found the problem, Anon.
>>
>>34171978
I know what you mean. If you bring it up, you'll look obsessive and controlling. Point is, you can be that way bit you don't want to make it obvious.
>>
youre only going to lose
>>
>>34172189
Yeah, I guess. Maybe I just had very high expectations about it all, and now I see that it's probably not gonna work. I just don't know. Guess I'll just wait to see.
>>
>>34172264
Yeah, dude. Just go with the flow. At the end of the day it is a Tinder ho we're talking about. So I wouldn't be expecting much right there. But I know, I'm experiencing it right now. When you meet someone and it feels right but it isn't going anywhere you have to assess the situation and the reality of where you met this girl and the purpose of Tinder in the first place. She's probably just bored and you're taking it too seriously.
>>
>>34172340
Roasties can be very decieving.
>>
you're not gonna get anything here but negativity. go meet up with her and confront her about it. don't be alittle bitch like everyone else on this board.
>>
>>34170805
That's the problem with tinder. You're never the only one. Even when you're on a date, she's probably got a few more dates lined up for later that week
>>
>>34172340
Yeah, I mean, I haven't even met her yet. But we have so much in common, it's amazing, really. Guess I'm just a needy faggot who needs attention, which is what she gives me. I gotta chill and go with the flow. Until I meet her (if we even do that, which I don't think is actually gonna work out). I just needed to vent a little. I've never been with someone before, and the thought that I may finally be with someone is driving me insane.
>>
>>34172567
You'll be alright. I'm guessing you're 18 or something? Just do what you can things will come together. Just remember that Tinder isn't necessarily the epitome of a great relationship starter.
>>
Let me tell you something anon. I have 5 r9k boyfriends plus a handful of wips and about half of them wrote to me in a recent "write a letter" thread. Some of them may undoubtedly will read this. Maybe they'll figure it out. Maybe they won't. I'm risking a lot for you right now Anon, so heed what I am telling you:

Women are truly succubi that will leech everything from you, and the cute, "innocent", alluring ones are the most dangerous.
>>
>>34170805
I have a similar story anon, I was leaving to my home city for uni vacation in 2 days, then I meet this girl on Tinder, I was planning to come back from vacation in 3 months, so we keep talking and started to get all lovey dovey with each other planning to start dating when I get back from vacation
Then in Mar 2016 when I though I would go back from vacation I had to move to another uni in a city 500km away from her(near my home city), we were very sad but we started dating long distance, meeting each other once a month, everything was ok but each month she gradually lost more interest, becoming less affective... nowadays we are still together, but breakup seems imminent, which is sad since I love her, even created a thread about it >>34172758
>>
File: retardedhamster.jpg (10KB, 236x254px) Image search: [Google]
retardedhamster.jpg
10KB, 236x254px
>>34172797
This is literally b8
origigiginal
>>
>>34170805
no it did not work out for me.
and I would feel to awkward to meet her now.
she knows too much about me.
>>
>>34173023
it's bait but it's true
>>
>>34172697
19, almost 20. Thanks man, I really needed to hear that. I know it's not a good place to find a relationship. Guess I've just been so lonely all these years.
>>34172797
That makes my paranoid feelings go off the fucking charts. I know not all are like that, but why do this.
>>34172994
At least you got to see her and stuff. Even if things are shitty right now (which I'm sorry to hear, anon). I just want to see her and hang out with her. She's so chill. Paranoia fucks my life so much.
>>
If she has "Smart pictures" or whatever turned on, it will automatically update/change the pictures around. Have faith, anon.
>>
>>34170805
Your a pawn in her ride on the cock carousel. Even if you married her, she'd keep verifying her "Sexual Market Value", as women call it, and looking for better options than you. Women are physically unable to be loyal.

Even if she's the kind of pure maiden that doesn't juggle cocks, she'll keep juggling tinder matches till your date went well at the very least.
>>
>>34173194
Damn. This.... Fuck.
>>
>>34173194
What? How does that work? That picture which is on her Tinder has not been posted anywhere, except as her profile picture on Whatsapp. Doesn't this Smart Pictures only swap pictures which you have actually put on Tinder/Facebook?
>>
File: IMG_2288.png (330KB, 471x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2288.png
330KB, 471x467px
>>34173023
Sure anon. It's bait. All those letters to K are absolutely coincidence. I'm just trying to help out OP, ok?

>>34173102
I just want you to know you're not the only one. Best move is to set up some more dates and see what else is out there; it's what she's doing.
>>
>>34173240
>>34173289
I don't know the specifics. I'm drunk, tbqh, senpai. All I know is I havent gone on Tinder in a while cause I a got a qt gf but my pictures were updated. HAVE FAITH, ANON
>>
>>34173356
I will, anon. Guess I have to.
>>
hold up, you went back on Tinder to try and match with other girls... but you're mad that she did the same thing? You ever think she has the same fears about it not working out that you do?
>>
>>34173565
BRO, GET THE FUCK OUT WITH THAT! THIS IS A ROASTIE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! WE KNOW ANON HAS NO CHANCE WITH ANYONE ELSE!
>>
>>34173565
As I said, I just want to see what I match with. I unmatch with them as soon as I do. I don't think she's doing that senpai
>>
>>34170805
Maybe she doesn't consider you both exclusive yet?
>>
>>34173963
Like I said:>>34171978
But yeah, it's not like we've even met yet. Guess I'm going too fast with this thing. I don't know how to handle relationships.
>>
I got some matches with cute girls but only one responded to me and after a conversation we agreed to meet, later she doesn't respond. What a waste of time. Why swipe me right if you don't even read my message

How dare you girl. How dare you not respond to Me

Fuck these disgusting apps
>>
No, anon, it never works out with Tinder girls. I've matched with virgins (YES virgins) on Tinder who ended up ghosting me.

Tinder is the lowest common denominator when it comes to "casual" dating. Everyone on Tinder is a degenerate in the sense that they would willingly bail on a match if something better came up. Good things can come from Tinder, yes, but it's extremely important to keep your expectations about as low as possible.
>>
>>34174251
Well, she did say she was a virgin. I don't know, we've been talking for two months now. It's a pretty long time. And it's not something like I'm always the one initiating conversations. She always talks to me and asks about my day, like she genuinely cares. I hope it's just my paranoia screaming inside my head. She really is the girl I've prayed for the longest time.
>>
>>34174372
>She always talks to me

This is good and all, but just know it's different for girls. If she's a 6+ she almost definitely has a handful of guys texting her whether she likes it or not. She may like you, sure, but there's definitely a possibility she's comparing you to other guys she's texting essentially having a competition to see who swoons her best. You can win her over, but you may have to step up your game.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.