[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm homeless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7181.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7181.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
I have no place to sleep tonight. I got beat up and thrown out by someone in my family that my mother protects. He's a drug addict. What do I do? :(
>>
I went to a shelter but they told me that because I have a job and I go to school that I can't get in. I am working a minimum wage job and I am currently failing school.
>>
go to the woods, live as a hermit

I don't know robobro
>>
Buy a $30 tent from K-mart + sleeping bag + foam mat and set it up in some bushes. If you're near the centre of a large metropolitan city, however, finding somewhere appropriate will likely be impossible.
>>
Then who was anon???
>>
>>34170825
It's 19 degrees outside
>>
Try to find 24 hour stores that are open, public transportation, or someplace under a bridge.
>>
>>34171296
>>34171296
I've been in mcdonalds and I bought a cheeseburger four hours ago. Free wifi and all but my phone is about to fucking die
>>
>>34170607
Find a cheap hotel to spend the night and think about it tomorrow. If that's really the kind of household you're living in, you can't stay there, so you'll have to ask school or social services for help depending on your age.

Your priorities are finding a new address and retrieving your personal belongings.
>>
Run to the cops and play the victim

I know you might think it wrong but give that retarded bitch what she deserves.

If she wants to protect the addict she can fall with him. She obviously doesn't want to fall with you so no harm done.
>>
Where do you live? If you can cook and clean the house we can have a deal.
>>
>>34171415
Fuck forgot to tell you to find an outlet. If you don't have a phone charger, you're fucked. Conserve it.
>>
>>34170607
What's the source on that anime picture, anyone?
>>
>>34171415
This OP. The police might even let you stay at the station tonight if you have nowhere else to go. Also think of ANY relative that might let you live with them and get in touch.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.