[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win a fight, Chad or Tyrone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
Who would win a fight, Chad or Tyrone?
>>
>>34170344

they're pretty even. Chang is the best though.
>>
>>34170344
Tyrone seems stronger.
>>
Ali. Ali wins in a fight.

inb4 he was black and changed his name to be mudslime
>>
>>34170344
Tyrone doesn't fight, he throws hands.

Chad probably trained in something.
>>
>>34170344
Tyrone because he usually has his pack of apes with him
>>
MMA has seen a ton of white champions, so probably Chad.

The only reason blacks think they are good at fighting is because of American-centric boxing sensationalism putting celeb-slash-boxers like Ali, Tyson, and Mayweather all over the media. Besides those, boxing has been dominated not by whites per se, but by slavs. (klitscho brothers, GGG)

Sorry if that's too much info, but I'm very tired of dumb niggers falling back on the hurr we beat yo ass white boi.

Every white man should at the very least lift, if not learn a combat sport.
>>
>>34170592
Its true.

Piss off the white man in the fight and its over.Look at history, white man damn near took over an entire continent.If i was a nigger i wouldnt mess with them
>>
>>34170344
Chad uses his charisma to sway Tyrone to his side, and they team up to beat the shit out of you and fuck your sister
>>
>34170592
>34170677
>>>/pol/

Out out out. Back to your swamp.
>>
depends.

Tryone: group fighter, not strong on his own but fierce in a group, good at using weaponry and hooting war calls. Often found swinging from trees and opening bananas from the bottom

Chad: alpha male, tends to be alone or with a group of females. Very strong on his own and has experience beating up weaker betas. If given the chance Chad will lift before fighting to give him that good swole.
>>
>>34170677
that pic is so corny lmfao
>>
>>34170860

senpai lit 100 :crylaugh:

dumb nigger
>>
File: 1482746063447.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482746063447.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>34170895
haha ironic shitposting
>>
>>34170941

Point is, you can use "corny" as a synonym for "cringe" all you want, but it doesn't make you any less of a shitposter.
>>
>>34170344

If it really is between a true Chad and a true Tyrone, the Chad will win.

Whites are stronger than blacks. It's just that the average white is a lazy fatass while the average black is active.
>>
>>34171138
We're all shitposters here.
>>
>>34170344
Throne would whoop that whitebwoii's ass
>>
>>34170344
The cops

Oragonaro
>>
>>34170344
Chad, black people can't fight.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.