[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEXUAL PRIDE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: cabalera.jpg (183KB, 956x640px) Image search: [Google]
cabalera.jpg
183KB, 956x640px
post your moments of greatest sexual pride
>>
>>34170155
My drunk gf crawled into the tshirt I was wearing and passed out top less and covered in my cum on top of me, reeking of Kool aid and cheap vodka.

I was really annoyed and uncomfortable at first but then became happier than anyone on the planet.
>>
i made a desperate girl pay me for sex a few times
>>
>>34170210
>topless
Well, I suppose she had a top, it was just being shared at that point...
>>
>>34170155
>be me
>visiting F.S.U. to see my friends
>see virgin
>do nothing
>call up this smoking hot babe from high school
>she picks up...
>"hullo"
>I hear other girls exqueel "that's ((((anons)))) number1"

>
>>
I saw some black girl looking at me (in a dream), and I had a tremendous feeling of potency. It was so powerful that the halo followed me even after I woke up.
>>
>>34170216
noice!

>>34170255 (You)
>>34170155 (OP)
both me check em duble dubs

>cont

this was a Delta gamma girl from my high school who was so hot it really shivers me timbers

>she says "hullo"
>I hear the other girls right before I hang up out of nervousness
>realized what happened
>jizz in me jangles.mporg
>text her later after i calmed
>hey anonette yadda yadda chill hang out normie speak etc
>no response
>whatever
>go to other friends house with some peoples
>i think the plan to go there had been spread to her through some of my other friends who were friends with her and my friends who i was hanging out with
> i walk in to that new house a few hours later
>normie annonette is sitting there bolt upright looking at me like a freakishly hot vixen expecting a dicking
>hashteg.jmpeg. hashteg wut hashteag player
>still too nervous to make a move #retard
>just say "hi annoneet"
walk by her to say hi to other friends
>she says "i should go"
>gets my #mad friend to drive her home
>>
get ready for a big old durty post boys

king of the jews incoming.missile

so super sexy that it hurts my head to even think bout

>be me
>king of the jews
>rock solid haard rock
>am super sexy
>every girl loves me
>all sex all the tim
>every girl is putting my boobies in her face and putting her wagina in my peep

>get all antsy and amped up on wagina and pooter

>plese let it end .mpeg

>house of kenny

>dirt solid rocka nd rolld

please player poonanny

>sad song of rocka nd roll
>get it all out #.jmpeg.jpeg
>please poonanny
>>
>>34170155
I fapped it 15 times in one day once.
>>
>>34170155
>making out with a nice girl that had a boyfriend
>she was groping me over shorts
>I had my hand inbetween her thighs feeling her pussy over her panties
I was really close 5(!) years ago and never came close since
>>
File: 1455386429222.jpg (209KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1455386429222.jpg
209KB, 1280x853px
>>34170155
>Go off SSRI for a week
>Hadn't been able to fap in months
>Suddenly painfully horny
>Jack it
>Cum so hard I black out
>>
>>34170155
I fucked three hookers in one day

but im such a chump that I booked seperate appointments with each one instead of fucking them all at once
>>
I'm still an original virgin.
>>
Does not compute.

Unless masturbation counts, then it would be the time I came like five or six times in a row in under a minute. I can usually cum two or three times in a row but that one time was crazy. Probably jizzed like 3 ounces of semen.
>>
>>34171401
That's bad for you....

Do you not notice the side effects?
>>
File: 1484449469112.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1484449469112.png
233KB, 568x590px
I've masturbated more than ten times in one night
>>
>>34170155
Girl said in front of everyone that i was really great at fingering.
>>
Fucked my girlfriend so good the whole floor heard her moan and orgasm.
Another time I was fucking her at my place and I had a big mirror next to my bed. Glance at the mirror while penetrating her. See the lustful look in her eyes looking at herself getting fucked by my robot chad cock.
Felt so great.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.