[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlets STOP saying you cant get women because you're short

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1478364078758.png (102KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1478364078758.png
102KB, 500x566px
Yesterday i saw with my own eyes how untrue this is. If you're good looking being a manlet does not matter at all. I'm a lanklet and ugly as hell, being tall doesnt get you girls. Sure if both are good looking its better to be tall but atleast in my country in europe your height doesnt matter if ur attractive
>>
>>34170029
>be central european
>be 21 yo, 194cm neet
>28 yo female friend has a 40 something nazi 162 cm MANLET bf
>i have womanlet fat as fuck, ugly ex gf at the time
>we go drink together
>female friend literally says
>"So, uhm...Anon? When are we going to get together, just the two of us? To, you know, really talk about things and stuff in DEPTH (smiles)"
>manlet gets pissy like a little boy
>"YEAH ANON!!!! WHEN WILL YOU TALK ABOUT SHIT IN DEPTH?! DONT BE STUPID EH, JUST DO IT!!!"

Lol manlets, when will they learn.
>>
>>34170029
This.

You also have to be confident. I'm 6'3 and I can honestly say that height isn't all that important. Someone in the 5'4 range can pull the same kind of girls I do if he has the right character and mindset. I didn't regularly get laid until I worked on my confidence and social skills. No amount of looks or height will help if you don't put in the work. I still have to chat up girls to get laid even once a week
>>
File: 1423551361359.jpg (70KB, 1000x992px) Image search: [Google]
1423551361359.jpg
70KB, 1000x992px
>>34171326
>I still have to chat up girls to get laid even once a week

reeeeeEeEeEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!
>>
>>34171350
What's wrong? I'm putting in the work, so now I get the rewards

So would you if you made an effort
>>
File: tmp_7008-14844887198591277574775.png (327KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7008-14844887198591277574775.png
327KB, 1600x900px
>>34170029

REALITY CHECK INCOMING
>>
>>34171707
nice one faggot, thats ugly twitter hoes
>>
>>34171724
Yes anon, it's just those "ugly twitter hoes".
>>
>>34171326
Hey man, whatd u do to work on your confidence? I dont think im unconfident but obviously if i cant go up to girls i must be right? I'm 6ft but no girl goes up to me (not very attractive either tho)

>>34171816
dude i saw it firsthand, what are you saying if ur short AND attractive ur gucci
>>
>>34170029
>it doesnt matter if youre short if you're a 10/10
gee wiz OP! guess i better change that right away!

being tall:
>women are universally attracted to tall men
>more respect from society
>higher chance of getting a job
>higher chance of getting a promotion
>higher chance of getting paid more
>less likely to get into a physical confrontation
>b-but being tall means nothing!
>>
>>34171871
dude what im saying is dont put the blame on u being short. put it on u being ugly
>>
>>34170029
yeah being the /r9k/ meme version of a manlet (anywhere from 5'9''-5'11'') is stupid and won't have any impact on anything other than the shittiest highest maitence bitches out there that you probably didn't even want to date anyway.
meanwhile being 5'4'' is basically automatic cyborg status (at least) because nobody will talk to you. 4' anything and you should just consider suicide.
>>
>>34171920
kek, jesus christ dude, i swear to u if ur 5ft4 and handsome sure u will get less girls but u will still pull more than me a 6ft tall dude
>>
>>34171854
>Hey man, whatd u do to work on your confidence?

Just practice brah. When your friends introduce you to girls just chat with them as much as possible. When going out just do the same banter as your bros, whn they chat up random girls do the same

Eventually you'll be able to do it on your own brah
>>
>>34172017
yeah for sure, i gotta stop pussying out. I think one thing that fucks me is that my real bros are back home and where i live now i have friends but not ones id die for. Gonna see one of my best friends in a week though so ill def try to approach. im 18 and have never done it so yeah pretty pathetic
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.