[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chokers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

what does it mean when women were these things?
>>
>>34169106
Daddy issues
>oregano
>>
>>34169106
Why the fuck do you ask this every day?
>>
It doesn't mean anything. It's a necklace.
>>
>>34169106
keep in mind that instead of having sex like these girls, you keep posting the same thread about them over and over

what an existence
>>
It means something

My mom freaked out when the love of my life was wearing one at a Christmas party

She never said why
>>
You just don't quit do you?

You could read this instead

https://storybroadventures.wordpress.com/about/storybros-magically-lewd-sleepover-adventure/
>>
>>34169120
>daddy issues
Can someone red pillme on this?
>>
>>34169415
I posted this
>>34169304

>>34169120
>>34169415
I'm also curious about daddy issues as well,
I remember she didn't like her father
>>
>>34169106
They have a benis and use it to hide the adam's apple
>>
>>34169106
They want to be collared like a dog.
>>
They are aware of the concept of cock carousel and are loving it. All the girls I have know so far wearing these regularly have at least 3 male "good friends" that they hang around with at any one time.
>>
>>34169106
Thots, massive daddy issues, into bondage and all that, or underage bant, always a bad sign
>>
>>34169106
Its just some under age banter that started with some twitter meme saying "IF SHE WEAR DIS SHE A HOE".

Anyone who actually thinks it has some sort of meaning or sexual identity to it is just a beta male
>>
>>34170063
/thread

seconds, because your comment was not original.hhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>34170063
>started with some twitter meme

Your age is showing.
>>
>>34170063
>Dude I dress like a whore but I'm totally not a whore

fuck off roastie
>>
>>34169106
If I take that off, would you die?
>>
>>34169415
it's a tasteless, cheap accessory that indicates emotional instability

emotional instability is usually rooted in poor upbringing

single mother homes are statistically worse at raising children
>>
>>34169106
It's an accessory designed to call attention to her l e w d n e c c
>>
>>34170328
Well, that was pretty right.
I know a girl who use it, hav single mom, but good grades. She is extremely weird introvert tho
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.