[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im an injustice collector

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1479948356650.jpg (84KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
1479948356650.jpg
84KB, 500x518px
>mom and dad argued alot
>mom died when I was 7
>dad became negligent alcoholic crackhead
>missed easily 140+ days of school, to this day don't know how to subtract, multiply, or divide
>molested when I was 8 or 10, started by introducing me to circlejerks when I was 5
>suicidal thoughts and verbal desire to kill myself at 10
>bullied a lot 5th to 12th grade
>kicked out of 7th grade and sent to alternative school for holding up a pair of scissors and threatening to kill everyone in the room and myself
>dad died right before 12th grade, walked in on his dead discolored lifeless body

I'm 19 now. What the fuck do I do with my life? Why shouldn't I be a mass murderer?
>>
>>34168353
Your spelling is pretty good considering you didn't go to school. Maybe you could do something with words
>>
Not gonna lie that's a pretty shit hand to be dealt, however , there's people who have been dealt worse and gone on to be perfectly normal and enjoy life. Life has a lot of great things to offer, and your still young. You should try to be positive and work towards positive goals
>>
>>34168353
why should others suffer for your shit life
>>
Maybe because you don't want to kill innocent people
Once you take the first shot you can't go back
>>
>>34168437
Who said hes gonna kill innocent people? He could do ociety a fav and kill niggers that are gangbangers.
>>
>>34168353
thats a nice meme, saved.
>>
Research ways to make easy money for your area
Make easy money
Save money
Invest some in bitcoin
Flip shit for more easy money while bitcoin grows
Save more
Invest some because why not? We love to fucking long to not try new things.

I've been delt many unfair cards like you and I'll keep fighting until I can't draw a breath.

With enough drugs and talk therapy you can relieve yourself of the stress and negative thoughts anon. Self termination is the better option but it's not the fun option imo
>>
>>34168353
>don't know how to subtract, multiply, or divide
Why are you lying though? Next time you make bait like this, make your spelling and punctuation fucked up, so it looks like you're actually not educated past a 2nd grade level.
>>
>>34168757
It's math that I have a deficit in. I legitimately do not know how to subtract multiply or divide. English comes naturally to me.
>>
>>34168353

Contact some cliccbait new agency they LOVE storie like that yo may get free monnies
>>
>>34168353
Clearly, therapy.
>>
I don't know man, why aren't you? They have my DNA on file, or else I'd do it in a heartbeat. Follow your dreams and don't get caught :3
>>
>>34168426

I'm 28, is it too late for me?
>>
>>34168353
If you're gonna be a mass murder you're gonna make people feel like you, and I gues you don't like how you are feeling.
So don't be an asshole.
>>
>>34169418
It's not too late, it's never too late desu senpai
>>
>>34168708
He can't manage money because he cant do arithmetic

If i have one apple and i get two more i have 3
>>
>>34170436
And I can't manage women because I'm a virgin nerd. That doesn't stop me from LEARNING

Judging from this thread I see OP has internet access. OP can Use YouTube to learn the basics.

>>34169418
I don't understand why everyone nearing 30 thinks they're old. My mom is 44. I've stood beside 80yr old accomplished men and they still have fight in them. My friends grand dad is 90 and still drives

To be quite honest I really don't want to live that long. There's too little to do on earth for 90 years
>>
>>34168353
Welcome to humanity, son. No one really gives a shit what you you. Unless you do it to them.
>>
>>34168429
Why not? No particularly good reason why not
>>
>>34172010
Cum on my face
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.