[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw start to hate women who express interest in you because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: samhyde.jpg (4KB, 160x180px) Image search: [Google]
samhyde.jpg
4KB, 160x180px
>tfw start to hate women who express interest in you because you think they're either disgusting sluts with no standards or they're playing a prank on you and you stop talking to them

This happens every time. Anyone else experience this?
>>
I just hate women in general. I'm pretty angry at myself, because i want to smash, but at the same time if she lets me it means she's a whore not worthy of my time.
>>
>>34168193
they're either sluts or there's some scheme going on, but don't fret, it's easier to find a needle in a cornfield than a woman with any redeemable qualities
>>
>>34168193
>>34168271
>>34168417

/// Anyone who actually hates women deserves to be a virgin! Sad!
>>
>>34168193
I've openly told women who talked to me "What are you doing?"
They give me that confused instagram nigger stare and I literally have to spell it out that I am an austistic retard not at all meant for socialization, much less contact with non 2d women.
>>
File: 1483500476604.jpg (49KB, 402x604px)
1483500476604.jpg
49KB, 402x604px
>>34168193
Whenever anyone talks to me I think it's a prank regardless of gender
>Be 13
>Loner autist
>Group of chads and Stacies and their orbiters approach me at lunch
>"Hey anon wanna sit with us? You're so cool"
>Go with them
>Thought I'd /madeit/
>Relentlessly mocked through lunch
>Stacies giggling
>Autistically sputter 'fuck off!' and leave
>Bullied and teased for the rest of the year until I moved
>Now I don't trust anyone who speaks to me
Trust no one but even yourself
>>
File: 1478007686628.jpg (72KB, 797x786px) Image search: [Google]
1478007686628.jpg
72KB, 797x786px
>>34168937
how is that fun for them? i will never understand. im the type to sit next to the outcasts and give them the benefit of the doubt because weve all been there, and i get that. but these fucking stupid chad and stacies, rather than just ignoring them, decide to torment them and make them afraid to even talk to ME when i try and be nice. shits fucked.
>>
If they're not ugly (which is most of the time) usually I just assume they're rebounding from an ex-bf or that they've got low standards because of childhood troubles or they somehow haven't been exposed to the ocean of penises that any remotely cute girl experiences after puberty. The latter is probably because they're recluses which means we have little in common anyway.
>>
>>34168193
>women express interest in him
gtfo out of here you normie bitch, with your normie problems.
>>
>>34169026
It's because higher tier normalfags are clinical psycopaths
>>
File: HunterSThompson.jpg (101KB, 680x451px) Image search: [Google]
HunterSThompson.jpg
101KB, 680x451px
I'm to the point where I can't have a spouse even if I found a candidate, I have nothing to offer them. I have so many aspects of myself that need improvement. That and I honestly feel I don't deserve anyone, be it slut or manic pixie dream girl. There are so many guys out there that are more eligible, intelligent, compatible, what have you. I have nothing to offer.
>>
File: 1484059099665.png (446KB, 800x891px) Image search: [Google]
1484059099665.png
446KB, 800x891px
I lost my interest in 3D women many moons ago.

Every time I'm pushed into communicating with a woman the business side of me comes out. I can look them in the eyes and all that but I'm perfectly aware that behind their looks and their cuteness is another person and people these days are shit.

So I treat them coldly but politely and like to get to the point of things and the end and out of their presence asap.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.