[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pseudo-cringe thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: yawara.jpg (11KB, 192x300px) Image search: [Google]
yawara.jpg
11KB, 192x300px
>be me
>21yo
>turn on tv
>it's the 1st episode of Yawara!
>never watched anime before, but this sounds promising: cute shy girl craves to fall in love like any other girl, and the candidate is a KHV apprentice sports-journalist
>immediately get weabooite because at the time I was an apprentice sports-journalist as well
>found myself promising I'll watch every episode of the series (my very first anime!)
>turns out the series was actually a sports/judo series
>and the love story was only a fuckin' bait for gullible dudes like me
>after some 20 episodes I couldn't have it anymore
>spent quite some time searching online to know the ending without having to watch that judosoap-sitcom shit
>found out she wins lots of tournaments but the two never start dating
>get depressed
>switched to Maison Ikkoku anime, hoping for better
>>
what kind of tv channel shows 80s anime and where can i find this channel
>>
maison ikkoku is probably better
it's 96 episodes but the story is all about the romance and they actually get together in the end
>>
>>34168124
oh yeah, you watch their first kiss after some 95 episodes out of 96, that's fuckin'great.
and that shittiest turd Godai, more often than not, makes you want to shoot him with your shotgun rifle
>>
File: merryxmas.jpg (303KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
merryxmas.jpg
303KB, 1280x720px
>>34168064
went as far as buying online the last volume of the story -- in the last page, the shitty Matsuda journalist confirms himself a Forever KHVirgin, while Yawara gets definitely away.

What a fucked Xmas. And he even smiles. A fucked up guy in the snow. WTF.
>>
>>34168173

and I mean it.
confirmed in the last tankobon of Maison Ikkoku.
>>
File: both.jpg (288KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
both.jpg
288KB, 1280x720px
forgot oregano pic
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.