[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, anon, why do you base your happiness on peer acceptance?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: freud-in-30s-audio-and-video.jpg (1MB, 2957x2153px) Image search: [Google]
freud-in-30s-audio-and-video.jpg
1MB, 2957x2153px
So, anon, why do you base your happiness on peer acceptance?
>>
Because all humans do so
>>
>>34167845
because we're social creatures
To be content with ones self perpetually is insanity
>>
File: lmao.jpg (92KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
92KB, 468x468px
>>34167845
I don't faggot. People love me. I despise myself and always have. Probably always will.
>>
>>34167863
>>34167870
This.
Fucking "intellectuals" who barely start to discover human behavior in a scientific context think they can right away easily just do away with them. You can't talk yourself out of a metal box.
And as always, sage.
>>
>>34167845
I never have

It does feel good to be accepted though, even if it's only by a small group
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 278x181px
>>34167863
>>34167870
>>34167927
>>34167930
>>34167939
Just what I thought... Castration anxiety, possibly even some penis envy.
>>
OP, have you ever looked in a mirror, and thought you looked fine, then saw a picture of you and hated it? Have you ever heard a recording of your voice and responded "I don't sound anything like that"?

It's the same way with how you are as a person in general. How other people think of you is the closest to an objective measure of how you really are, and your self perception is inherently deluded. If everyone thinks you're loud and belligerent for instance, you can't just insist you aren't and everyone is wrong. Humans are the sum of how everyone else perceives them.
>>
>>34167998
Yeah, that's as far as jewish "intellectualism" from a man like freud will lead you.
>>
>>34167845
Because i dont. I have no idea where you got that idea.
So, doctor shit for brains, why do you assume everybody who gathers on the same internet website/board has the same opinions and personality?
>>
I want to be loved and accepted and comforted by another person

I want it very much
>>
>>34167863
>>34167870
>>34167930
What happens when you are unwelcome though? You wallow in r9k and spend yourself in a never ending struggle for acceptance?

>>34168059
This >>34168005 is the way this board (and in fact the majority of people) think. It's the fastest shortcut to misery.
>>
>>34168005
No one could possibly know you better than you do yourself. People will have all sorts of reasons to dislike or like you, and the same really goes for yourself.

Most of the time when people hate each other it's because they misunderstand each other.
>>
>>34168125
>this
>post explaining how anon is a little bitch and bases his self worth and confidence on how other people perceive him
What did anon mean by this?
>>
>>34168125
Yea this is what this website is for. We are social failures, what the fuck did you expect you fucking normie? I mean sit you come here to laugh at this shit, I think our intentions are obvious.
>>
>>34168168
I'm a fellow robot friend. The salvation is not in the direction we all are looking towards
>>
>>34168278
"Oh just change your mindset"
It's not that fucking simple. It's hardwired, I can't just decide to not give a shit what people think simply because it's illogical, it's doesn't work like that. I tried to convince myself of that since I was a third grade little shit and it still hasn't changed.
>>
Bump for glory of the empire
>>
>>34168346
>do drugs
robots scream
>FUCKING DEGENERATE OFF YERSELF 111

>have sex
robots scream
>FUCKING DEGENERATE OFF YOURSELF 111

>be good looking or have positive outlook
>FUCKING NORMIE OFF YOURSELF 111

>waaaaaah changing your mindset is literally impossible, woe is me, nobody can understand

Lel, get fucking necked you little bitch
>>
>>34168005
You are how you act

Don't let other's preconceived notions of you control you, act how you want whenever you want.
>>
>>34167845
Because I'm human?
Next question!
>inb4 get out of my board normie
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.