[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normie >hahaha I'm so awkward and shy XDD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 4412118981911.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
4412118981911.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>normie
>hahaha I'm so awkward and shy XDD
>>
>go to group therapy for social anxiety at uni
>literally everyone else is a normie with multiple friends and a bf/gf or just broke up with one
>leave after two sessions, don't come back
>>
File: 1484477002008.jpg (43KB, 392x688px) Image search: [Google]
1484477002008.jpg
43KB, 392x688px
>>34166570
>be girl
>do not know how to get more dick
>ayay i am so shy i am not talking to anyone ayay i play games, because they are my only escape
>>
>>34166598
>>go to group therapy
Heh, when I did those things there were people who were in much worse shape as me
>>
>>34166634
Fuck you, I bet you were the Asian chad at my group.
>>
>>34166598
There is free therapy ads and posters and shit all over the campus, but even with that, apparently like 3 people already killed themselves this year at my uni. Now I know why.
>>
File: alex jones upset.png (753KB, 791x786px)
alex jones upset.png
753KB, 791x786px
>"lol I have no friends or social life"
>tfw heard a roastie say this to her friend
>>
>>34166679
>Fuck you
I deserve that. I am not Asian, my group therapy had some normies with a social life, but also a few druggies and a guy that could barely speak.
I felt bad for the latter one, the druggies I had little sympathy for.
>>
>>34166718
>meet girl through a mutual friend
>the three of us are hanging out
>girl constantly mentions, half jokingly, that she has no friends or a life
>invite her out to do shit a bunch of times
>both just the two of us as well as in groups of people
>says no
>every single fucking time
>half assed, obvious bullshit excuses

This is what happens when you try to be nice to a woman.
>>
File: jihadijj.png (242KB, 639x424px) Image search: [Google]
jihadijj.png
242KB, 639x424px
>posts or retweets gif of character from Netflix or AMC show being awkward or lonely
>OMG SAME/MEEEE
>10+ people in social circle
>200+ Facebook friends
>>
>>34166598
I've had similar cases of this, both times I've been to a mental hospital
>>
I have a wife; she's my best friend and I love her very much. She loves me as well for some reason. Fucked if I know why, it certainly isn't my looks or wealth, because I have neither.
I have two people that call me when they are in town or need something from me. So that makes three, I guess?
I have a few colleagues that tolerate my presence and talk to me when they need something from me, so more friends. Yay.
Am I a normie now?
>>
>>34168259
Yes. That is typical for a married man. I'm in the same boat.
>>
>>34168259
they aren't 'friends' unless you spend leisure time with them outside the context of school/work or helping them.
>>
>>34166570
>robot
>I live in first world country and have never experienced, hunger nor war
>no gf? Sperg out when I talk to people? SO DEPRESSED
>>
>>34166570
>robot
>waaaaah im so awkard and shy :( ;(
>>
>>34168293
But my situation prior marriage was the same, sans the wife. Still counts?
>>
>>34166570
// I know right? Ahaha, robots never change baka
>>
>>34168316
Only one person calls me just to talk. Most of the time, I am the one initiating the "leisure". The people don't seem very interested in spending time with me. Can't blame them, though. Only I would like to spend time with myself (and I do).
>>
>>34168328
living in a first world country is one of the requirements you retard
>>
>>34168328
You just need to be an misfit in a society to be a robot. If our society is better than others, we're not to blame.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.