[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a robot like myself only have chad friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: asdmad.png (438KB, 340x559px) Image search: [Google]
asdmad.png
438KB, 340x559px
Seriously does every chad need a robro or what?

>Some good things about this are that he invites me to parties (even though sometimes idk anyone there so just stand there akwardly doing nothing)
>Also, idk why you guys hate chads theyre super chill, there obviously are some asshole chads but those arent liked

>Bad thing though is that for ex. if you're in a group with girls theyre all focused on him

Pic related is chad bro
>>
>>34165947
Was in the same spot. He helped me help myselft to leave my robot ways behind.
>>
>>34166355
Yeah idk why they got so much hate
>>
Anon that's the second or third thread you make about your chad friend, don't you think you could be gay? Suck his dick already, he looks hot desu
>>
>>34166830
I haven't spoken about this specific topic, but yeah hes hot lmfao. I'm not gay though
>>
>>34166943
>i-it's not like i like you or anything

Imagine being in this much denial.
>>
>>34166988
?? Just cuz i appreciate hes good looking doesnt make me gay
>>
File: 1362356083829.png (199KB, 307x356px) Image search: [Google]
1362356083829.png
199KB, 307x356px
>everyone in my dorm hates me except this really jovial nice Chad, who every in the dorm likes
>confessed to him while drunk "dude I'm pretty sure people don't like me man"
>"nah dude, everything's fine, I think things are ok"
>thinking of just leveling with him while we're at the gym if he can just maybe try and include me more since I've been kind of bummed out lately
>but desperately worried it will only make him want to drop me too and can't deal with having NO friends
>all my friends back home are stoner normies and constantly hyping me up like I'm just a late bloomer, like we're all gonna make it bro, as if they're all oblivious to my failures
>>
>>34167069
I can relate so much, though i dont think people hate me but are rather just indifferent to me. He sounds like a great dude btw. I get what you mean of your dilemma of whether to level with him or not. I'd say do it but say it in a way it won't weird him out. Make him feel comfortable idk, like say "hey man its totally cool if youre not down with this or w.e but ive been bummed out lately and.."
>>
File: CEASE.png (116KB, 589x493px) Image search: [Google]
CEASE.png
116KB, 589x493px
>>34165947
I fucking hate how this board is filled with chad apologists and faggot who want to enable his shit
>>
>>34167069
>>34167170
Also, your friends back home don't seem too bad man. Maybe if you're comfortable enough ask them point blank how they approach women and etc.
>>
>>34167201
dont be bitter at chads, be bitter at some of the stacies that are real bitches
>>
File: 1478481440862.jpg (94KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478481440862.jpg
94KB, 540x720px
>am ugly
>all my friends are chads
>makes me look worse when compared to them
>gets invited to partied
>nobody talk to me due to chad friends
>feels even worse then normally does
>thought this shit would stop in my twenties
>still no gf
>they cycle through gf's all the time
>all chad friends are childhood friends and I used to be on the same level as them
>idk why or when I fell so far behind
>:(
>>
>>34165947

Chads are often good people.
>>
>>34167317
kek, are we the same person? but honestly, i think its better to go out and party even if ur worse off than the chads. Staying at home everyday lonely af sucks ass
>>
Honestly, Stacy is pretty nice too. As long as you aren't coming on to her of course. She lives in a fantasy world where everyone is nice to her, so I guess that's why she's nice too.
>>
>>34167353
yeah idk why they get so much hate
>>
>>34167402
thats true man, its not about chads or stacies being assholes, its just assholes being assholes
>>
>>34167461
I guess it depends on the definition of Chad and Stacy. It should be the cunty fit guy who shits on betas to make himself look better. And the cunty whore who fucks around and considers herself too above betas to even talk to them. Now it's just attractive male/female.
>>
>>34167205
>>34167170
Thanks you guys. Honestly I almost feel uncomfortable being on /r9k/ since I'm far more"failed normie" than robot. It's only once I've gone to university that things are falling apart, since I haven't really had to make "new" friends in like 11 years. I mean I can function, I don't feel too far gone, but the thing that's been so crushing lately is just the way that this new revelation is fucking with my social anxiety. Y'know I've said it before here but I was speaking with a school counselor and we talked about pretty average social anxiety stuff like destructive worst case scenario thinking and avoidance and assuming the worst based on little to no information, but I never had to consider what happens if she's wrong about it all being imagined and everyone does hate me.
>>
>>34167384
When I go out I feel like shit because it's a reminder of how fucked I am and when I stay in it's a reminder of how lonely and fucked I am. I suppose the first option beats the second option.
>>
Isn't that the dude who invited you to New Year's Eve and ended up not actually inviting you?
>>
File: bowman1.jpg (57KB, 672x480px) Image search: [Google]
bowman1.jpg
57KB, 672x480px
>being accepting of failed normos and faggots who lick chads cummies because he was 'nice' to them one time in 4th grade
stop

will you stop
>>
>>34167412
They are the boogeyman of this board because a bunch of people feel they need a scapegoat for all their failures which are easily attributed to their own shortcomings. "Chad" did not make you drop out of society, nor did he make those close to you turn their backs to you. But until those people gain an ounce of introspection, Chad will be who they blame their problems on.
>>
>>34165947
A group of Chads brought me out of my depression. They made me a better person and are helping me find/create myself.
>>
>>34167069
>thinking of just leveling with him while we're at the gym if he can just maybe try and include me more since I've been kind of bummed out lately
>but desperately worried it will only make him want to drop me too and can't deal with having NO friends
I was worried about this too. My Chad (no homo) was glad to invite me out for shit though, get me to come outside, go to the gym, go to eat, etc.
>>
>>34167732
Thanks anon I think I'm gonna go for it. Maybe something along the lines of "hey man been feeling kinda shitty lately, next time something's happening you mind just idk knocking on my door, seeing if I'm down for it too?"
>>
>>34167593
No problem man i'm just like you. I know that its a LOTTT easier to say this than do it but I actually saw this at the party i went to last night. This dude was in the same situation as i was (only knew like 1 guy at the party) (i didnt know him) but i saw him sitting down and talking to girls 1 on 1. Before you say "Oh hes a chad" etc nah he was short as fuck and ugly but he was just a cool dude and reached out to people. I'm 6ft (probably still ugly but a bit better than him) and i was mostly alone because i expected ppl to reach out instead of me doing it. Some people even did initiate convos (not girls) but i still managed to let it die.
>>
>>34167317
oh my fucking god that picture
>>
>>34167289
I hate to say it but it's true. Stacies can be way worse than Chads since if you're not at least somewhat attractive, they won't want anything to do with you while Chad doesn't give a fuck if you're pretty or not.
>>
>>34167647
I'm not the same guy who made that post
>>
>>34167824
Yeah thats probably true but atleast in my own experience no stacy has ever been a bitch to me (granted i didnt try to get with them)
>>
>>34167862
They haven't really been too bad to me either but I've seen how they can be with guys who are less attractive than me and it's fucked up.
>>
>>34167905
good point, i remember one time this dude just put his backpack on the girls desk at school, and when she got back and saw it she asked whose it was and after knowing who it was she said ewwww and knocked it off the table
>>
i get pussy eryday nigas
>>
>>34167317
pretty much me desu, but even worse my friends are able to find decent females and actually have long last relationships
>>
>>34169146
same here man. sure i dont think it sucks that theyre doing well tho. Kinda sad that theyre spending less time with you but its kind of encouraging i guess
>>
>>34169146
Why don't you try to pick up some of their traits? Not imitate them exactly but why not try to do whatever it is they're doing right? That's what I'm doing and it seems to be working.
>>
>>34169483
not op but in my case i know what i have to do but im too pussy to approach
>>
>>34169508
I was too but you have to do it if you want women since they're so passive. I don't want to sound like a PUA teacher but the only way you'll get over your fear is by going out and failing over and over again until it's not a problem anymore.
>>
>>34169618
Yeah the thing is i know this i just have to fucking do it jesus christ im a huge pussy. how was the first time you did it? what made u do it?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.