[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever loved you for who you are (seriously)? Tell us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: exile.jpg (656KB, 1250x834px) Image search: [Google]
exile.jpg
656KB, 1250x834px
Has anyone ever loved you for who you are (seriously)? Tell us about them.

> people who are obligated to love you (parents, siblings, etc) doesn't count.
>>
>>34165783
yes, a girl when I was in 8th grade confessed her love for me, but I didn't feel the same way... the next year she came to me again and told me she still loved me. It really breaks my heart but I didn't feel the same towards her, and now I'm the one who's lonely, at least I got that to make me feel better about the situation
>>
>>34165783
A gay guy likes me. I'm not gay though.
>>
>>34165783
i wouldn't be here if it was the case
>>
There was. She stopped loving me though. Hard to tell if she ever did.
>>
File: 91346246745.png (277KB, 414x549px) Image search: [Google]
91346246745.png
277KB, 414x549px
>>34165783
I never was loved once by anyone. Even my parents wanted to avoid responsibility and anything to do with me. I never had any friends either and I always had to fight my way through life without someone like I was a machine while showing any emotions was perceived as a signs of weakness. So I had to repress everything and carry many burdens on my own and was asked to stop being a little bitch every time. It was like that since childhood.
>>
>>34165783
This was a long time ago but my ex. Used to be a fairly happy normie and she was super sweet so we started dating. We loved each other very much and it was honestly heaven for a bit. She changed though, felt I was spending too much time with my friends and not enough with her and got a bit crazy. Started gas lighting me to get me away from everyone and being an idiot I listened and pushed all of my friends and family away. Found out she cheated on me and dumped her and now I'm just a friendless robot.

Women are a trap.
>>
>>34166021
i'm sorry it was like that anon... life really is a fucking lottery, some are lucky others really get a bad deal.
>>
I feel uncomfortable talking about it, but there was one person I liked who seemed to genuinely like me. But I fucked up.
There was another one but I didn't feel the same way. Maybe even more, but I did not trust them at all.
>>
>>34165783
This does not look like anything to me.
>>
>>34166067
It just the way it is. Sadly nobody can change the past. We can only look forward and try to fix our mistakes for a brighter future.
>>
>>34166105
sure... but I thought about it so much and it always makes me feel so shitty, because when I get rejected I somehow feel I deserve it
>>
>>34165783
Yes... my best friends gf..
>>
>>34165783
That doesn't look like anything to me.
>>
File: 1484461622863.png (74KB, 302x170px) Image search: [Google]
1484461622863.png
74KB, 302x170px
>>34166240
> having someone close yet so far away and seeing her enjoying love with your best friend
it's all so tiresome isn't it?
>>
>>34166428
Possibly the worst feeling ever, we had to stop talking because he found out. Even though she said she loved me, she also said she still loves him. I avoid any and all conversation including her with my friends (because they all know everything). Haven't even talked to another girl since...
>>
>>34165783
This does not look like anything to me either.
>>
File: justadream.jpg (411KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
justadream.jpg
411KB, 1024x683px
>>34166088
>>34166258
>>34166930
It's my waifu? How bout this one?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.