[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REDPILL ME ON HOOKAH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: e14.gif (126KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
e14.gif
126KB, 500x280px
She wants me to take her to a hookah bar. I've never been.
>>
>>34165762
Its okay, be sure to use water instead of acohol.
Alchohol is a meme and it harms you and only teenagers fall for that meme, its a way to scam people who have little knowledge of Hookah, if given choice, always ask for a water based Hookah.
>>
>>34165762
If you don't smoke or vape then just take it slow. Shisha smoke is usually very cool and tasty so it's easy to go overboard and give yourself a nasty nicotine hit (Nauseous, racing heartbeat, fucked up hearing) and you'll look like a fag if you do.

>>34166221
Also this
>>
Usually when smoking you inhale the smoke then pull away and inhale again. Do not do this. Simply inhale then exhale. She'll probably want something fruity or minty, either is good for beginners. You'll be fine just play it cool. But cute, admit you haven't done it before but you're excited to try and let her explain things to you, ask relevant questions when the time comes to do so.
>>
Its fun go just don't overdo it
>>
It's easy. Smoking is like taking a sip of soda. Pull it I to your mouth, then "swallow" it into your lungs. Hookah smoke is extremely mild, and if set up properly, you can pretty much just "fast track" into your lungs (inhale directly). Keep in mind that if you've never messed with tobacco before it can be a bit of a head rush. Just take it easy. Also pro tip for Hookah bars- one of the best combos you can do (especially for ladies) is lemon and strawberry. Tastes exactly like strawberry lemonade.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.