[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over nihilism, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 12q423512423513.jpg (11KB, 236x276px) Image search: [Google]
12q423512423513.jpg
11KB, 236x276px
How do you get over nihilism, /r9k/?
>>
If you have nihilism you wouldn't care desu
>>
I had my fifteenth birthday.
>>
>>34163617
By taking off the fedora and the trenchcoat.
>>
>>34163617
Watching anime desu senpai
>>
get a job

pay loans

buy a car

pay alimony

be productive
>>
Its all about how you look it. Personally its made me a lot more humble and open minded because I understand my views and life are extremely insignificant to anyone other than myself and possibly my family. Also nihilism doesn't prevent you from experiencing pleasure and suffering, so its still in our best interest to play the game so to speak, except now we can do so without taking everything so damn seriously.
>>
>>34163617
Through escapsim. But don't escape thorough consuming. Escape through creating. Many people don't realize this
>>
>>34163660
literally "I am a fucking cuck: the post"
>>
By growing up
mmmkay
>>
the trend seems to be to just accept that you're a slave to your instincts and base your entire life around chasing for good sensations
>>
>>34163617
Develop a system of morals based off what you know about the world and what you already believe is right and wrong and find meaning in that.
>>
>>34163617
Recognize that nihilism is a choice; there's nothing about the world or the fact of subjectivity that makes nihilism a foregone conclusion.
>>
Go travelling
>>
File: f49.jpg (46KB, 416x1047px)
f49.jpg
46KB, 416x1047px
>>34163617
Here is your solution anon.
Thank me later.
>>
if you were a true nihilist you would accept that thinking about the meaning of life is itself meaningless and just get on with it
>>
The only solution to nihilism is to kill yourself. Since you don't want to do that then surely there's a reason you want to live. Get over this edgy teen crisis and find something to pursue in life that involves serving others and not just yourself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.