[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you realized you should have just raped the tranny you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3288.jpg (271KB, 1239x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3288.jpg
271KB, 1239x896px
>Tfw you realized you should have just raped the tranny you met on here
Issa if you're still out there, fuck you. You ugly degenerate faggot. I should have broken your back more and stretched your faggot asshole then left you there with my cum dropping out. You're probably still playing Dota and CSGO alone in that small apartment being pathetic.

Fucking loser.
>>
>>34160185
I'm sorry you don't have to be this mean about it though. Why would you want to rape me?
>>
>>34160216
Oh my fucking god you're actually here?

I knew it. You're all alone. I bet you wouldn't even remember me. But I should have choke fucked you in the middle of the night instead of trying to be nice. In hindsight it was obvious you just like being abused because you're fucked in the head.

Are you still on twitter rt'ing your waifu?
>>
File: 1482987872159.jpg (39KB, 320x389px) Image search: [Google]
1482987872159.jpg
39KB, 320x389px
>>34160185
do NOT bully her or i'll beat u up idiot
>>
>>34160245
What did I even do to you? I'm sorry but there is no need to be this angry at me. Why do you want to rape me?
>>
>>34160322
Are you passable and enjoy being abused? Want to hook up?
>>
File: 1481843278271.png (241KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481843278271.png
241KB, 600x600px
>wanting to fuck a walking contradiction.

ewww.
at least Star is getting choked, that's good.
star is such a fucking bitch.
>>
>>34160322
>>34160216
On the off chance that you actually are the person that OP thinks you are, ignore him. He sounds like a bitter sociopath.
>>
>>34160320
She isn't worth defending. Just being used for cock.

>>34160322
You just love being a victim don't you? What'd you change your twitter handle to?

God I wish I did it. I was trying to be nice, but you only really respond to aggression and toxicity. I should have just hit your back hard and fucked you while you bent over in pain.

Is Dr. Pepper still your favorite?

It's pathetic really. I have a girlfriend and I'm doing the normie thing. But I regret not raping some average looking tranny.
>>
>>34160342
Barely.

>>34160369
I am bitter but I wouldn't call myself a sociopath. I just wish I raped that tranny.
>>
>>34160405
What the fuck is your problem? What did I even do to you? Why are you obsessed with raping me?
>>
>>34160185
>>34160216
>>34160245
>>>/soc/

words words
>>
>>34160430
Shhh it's okay. Get mad.

Imagine it. You leave the door open. A blindfold on. I barge in. Face fuck your mouth, fuck you til cum shoots out of your big cock.

Then I'd laugh at you for being so pathetic and alone.

Too bad I found a real girl to fuck. Not some tall ass tranny that lives alone.
>>
>>34160447
You're right. I just made this on the off chance she'd be here. I didn't think she would be.

Here's a throwaway email, Issa. I know you just wanna find out more.

[email protected]
>>
>>34160475
Who even are you seriously? I don't remember doing anything to anyone to make them this angry at me. I'm sure she will leave you when she finds out about your tranny rape fantasy.
>>
>>34160499
I don't even know who you are or why you're so upset with me. Can you just stop and get over it? Sorry I did whatever I did to you.
>>
>>34160502
>>34160518
Are you a 'Murican? Because you sound kind of hot.
>>
>>34160502
>>34160518
Fucking roleplayers, origa
>>
File: image.png (119KB, 250x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119KB, 250x331px
Woooh Do It!!!!!
>>
>>34160502
>>34160518
I'm not gonna stop Issa. I know you love it deep down.

I could post your birth name here if I wanted too.

It would probably just benefit you to email me, ugly tranny. I know you hate being disliked. I know you better than you think.
>>
>>34160542
Look please just stop it. I'm really sorry I did whatever I did to you. I don't want you to hate me and whenever I did whatever I did to you I had no intention of upsetting you this much I'm sure.
>>
Just ignore him. Also wtf is even going on.
>>
>>34160586
Still waiting on that email.

Pretty sure you love this anyway. Someone you don't even know hates you so much they actually WANT to rape you. God what a good girl you'd be after a good rough fuck. I can just imagine how that stupid face of yours would look passed out in that small room.

Maybe I'd do it in the middle of a CSGO game. You'd probably lose the match being afk for so long. When was the last time you felt sexy anyway? That time you answered the pizzaguy in a red outfit? I bet it's been so long.
>>
>>34160632
I met a tranny on here and she's an insomniac and self obsessed because she knows she's going to end up alone.

She won't stop reply because she loves abuse.
>>
>>34160651
Post pic of tranny or there birth name you beta fuck. I bet your fatass doesnt even have the strength to overpower a tranny. Now post pics or name faggot
>>
>>34160684
Name starts with a D if I remember correctly.

I didn't save any pictures. Why would I keep pictures of some uggo?
>>
Well this whole thread made me really horny.
>>
op is a creepy ass cracka
>>
>>34160684
I don't even need to be strong. She jumped off a building and has severe back problems.
>>
>>34160701
So the trannys an ugo and has a fucked up back. And you want to rape shim. What state does she live in and what does the name end with n how many letters
>>
>>34160741
Texas. Dallas area. I'm not giving out more information.

C'mon Issa. Still waiting on those boney fingers to email the throwaway. Maybe you can make this better. Maybe. Probably not. I think the only thing you're even okay at is playing shitty games decently.
>>
You're a pretty disgusting person dude. And dont fucking email him whoever you are.
>>
>>34160773
If she died would she be missed?
>>
I mean the guy is disgusting. And the girl dont email him.
>>
>>34160812
Its not a girl you beta faggot.
>>
Hey, Issa.

You should make a visit to Houston chiropractor Dr. Gregory Johnson of Advanced Chiropractic Relief, I'm sure he could help your back problems.

I took a trip there all the way from New York and I've never felt better!
>>
>>34160810
Doubtful. She has a friend or two and a mom. But I bet even they would be relieved.

I would miss her. If only because I never got to force myself on her.

Anyway I'm pretty sure it was Doug. Saw the prescription bottle forever ago.
>>
>>34160185
Hey do you have the full of that pic?
>>
File: FAIRIES ARE NIGGERS.gif (935KB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
FAIRIES ARE NIGGERS.gif
935KB, 534x300px
this thread is hilarious.
spill more beans OP.
>>
>>34160878
She can't help but reply to threads about herself. It's sad honestly. Most people can just ignore things they don't like.

Her father was addicted to opioids.

She drinks a fuck load of Dr. Pepper too.

Favorite Dota character is Invoker.

Goes to UTD.
>>
>>34160874
Nevermind I found it
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56527422

I wish saucenao's reverse image search worked on cropped pics and googled indexed pixiv because the first thing I did was use iqdb and google.
>>
God Issa just shoot me an email already.

[email protected]
>>
>>34160901
Invoker players are absolutely disgusting

t. meepo player
>>
>>34160912
Can someone post it? I don't have a pixiv account and don't want to make one.
>>
>>34160988
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1869529#search=Star_Butterfly

>current year
>not having an account on every website known to man
>>
>>34160185
>couldn't convince the tranny to give sex

HOLY SHIT DUDE HAHAHAHAHHA TRANNIES ARE EASY. ARE YOU THAT BETA YOU CAN'T EVEN CONVINCE HER?

T. tranny
>>
>>34161011
I've fucked trannies before. This is the only one I couldn't get. I should have been more direct.

Alright Issa I'll give you a break for now. My girlfriend said she'd be over in a couple minutes. Your tranny pussy is safe for today.

Hahah fuck. Imagine being like 6' and wanting to transition. Taking pills and everything. And still being a lonely loser that's numb to the world.
>>
the whole thread was really bizarre
>>
>>34160185
>tfw you start to feel bad for trannies
I bully a lot of fags on this site but I genuinely feel bad for her.
>>
This is making me scared about trying to find a bf on r9k
>>
>>34161329
Same actually you never know what kind of person you're actually talking to. Good luck though anon I hope you find someone.
>>
>>34161329
I'll be your bf and we'll never meet in person or exchange personal information or actually care about each other in any meaningful way.
>>
This thread reminded me of my tranny rape fetish to be honest
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.