[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me ONE (1) example of honor shown by a woman, anywhere in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

File: 1468285147134.jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468285147134.jpg
105KB, 500x500px
Give me ONE (1) example of honor shown by a woman, anywhere in the world, anytime throughout history.

Give me ONE (1) example of loyalty shown by a woman, anywhere in the world, anytime throughout history.

I'll wait.
>>
Olga of Kiev?
I wouldnt say honourable, but definitely loyal to her husband and faith
>>
Is... is this a women hate thread?
>>
>>34159858
Why do so many robots hate women? I've never hated them at any point in my life. Yes they have it a little easier then men so what?
>>
There are some scientist women who contributed big deal to humanity, no idea how their relationship life looked like, but they did great.
Most of them look like old dykes more than anything, maybe that mattered.
>>
Joan of Arc died for her country.
>>
>>34159890
maybe that's because the husband doesn't have a small dick
>>
>>34159956
And? That has nothing to do with the questions in the OP.
>>
>>34159939

Mentally ill attentionwhore. Burned like she deserved.
>>
>>34159858

Those wannabe artist girls suck so much.

As do gamergirls, goddamn it.

I can tolerate the weaboo girls.. They are introverted and you dont see them mich, which is nice.
>>
>>34159858

What is the comparable picture of males?

"Im a hardcore gamer guy, pssst nothing personal kid gg"

"I am an artsy pretentious poser faggot, hipster motherfucker, so authentic and mass produced"

"Im otaku and so special, yellow fever, asian for lyfe"
>>
>>34159858
Rani Lakshmibai of Jhansi led an uprising of her people against the British occupation of India in 1857.
>>
>>34161293
tfw when you get married to a pedophile but remain loyal
>>
Women routinely marry soldiers and wait for them.
>>
>>34161466
What? Military wives are notorious for cheating on their deployed husbands.
>>
>>34159923
Because they hate us. They wont give us the time of day and are physically repulsed by us. We crave an intimate relationship with someone we're attracted to. We want them to feel the same way about us. But we've learned that it's impossible.
>>
>>34161827
>they hate us
Nope, they just don't particularly care about you.

>it's impossible
Also false. You can work to improve yourself and make yourself more attractive, but you'd rather sit on 4chan posting woman hate threads because it's easier. Guess what, though - hate doesn't make you happy.
>>
>>34161793
This, they know they can get away with it easier too because their husbands are shipped off to die, so they get free support while having freedom on the cock carousel
>>
File: fCcxLab[1].jpg (69KB, 601x339px) Image search: [Google]
fCcxLab[1].jpg
69KB, 601x339px
>>34159858
>Give me ONE (1) example of honor shown by a woman, anywhere in the world, anytime throughout history.
>Give me ONE (1) example of loyalty shown by a woman, anywhere in the world, anytime throughout history.

The defense of Kobani. Many of the commanders and soldiers were women.

Western women are soft.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Koban%C3%AE
>>
>>34161881
I can't work to improve myself actually. I have no time to work out. I work 50 hours a week.
>>
>>34161827
Women are the same with all guys unless he is literally an 8/10. Any guy that is a 7 or below pretty much gets ignored by women unless they are confident and put in effort. I know guys that are like 6/10 and 5 ft 5 and they get more pussy than anyone i know because they are confident.
>>
>>34162104
You are making up excuses. You can easily improve your dress sense, hair cute etc. The rest of it is just confidence. If you work you must be interacting with people and have social skills unless you're literally autistic
>>
File: Francesco_Primaticcio_002.jpg (183KB, 2024x1868px) Image search: [Google]
Francesco_Primaticcio_002.jpg
183KB, 2024x1868px
>>34159858
>Give me ONE (1) example of honor shown by a woman, anywhere in the world, anytime throughout history.
>Give me ONE (1) example of loyalty shown by a woman, anywhere in the world, anytime throughout history.
>I'll wait.
Penelope, from Odyssey .
>>
>>34162240
That's a work of fiction.
>>
Theodora, wife of Justinian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodora_(6th_century)
>>
>>34162104
If you're fat, stop eating so much. If you're not, you're fine. Get a haircut, dress better, don't act like a sperg.
>>
>>34162312
Please take your meme advice and platitudes and fuck out of my thread. Thanks.
>>
Ching Shih was the most successful pirate to ever live, led a mobile pirate nation fleet so large even the empire couldn't touch it, and then when she got old she just retired and ran a gambling house. She instituted an extremely strict code of conduct and honor that everyone from lieutenants to powder monkeys were expected to follow.
>>
>>34162369
What's wrong? Salty on being called out on your loneliness being your own choice?
>>
What about Boudicca? She led the Britons in revolt against the Romans after being humiliated and her daughters being raped.
>>
>>34162467
Sounds like the roastie was just toasty.
>>
>>34162369
>what's 2 + 2?
> and no, don't give me a meme answer like 4 give me a real answer
>>
>>34162482
Why do you hate girls so much? The average fella is fucking stupid too. Women are like this because of the current culture. Calm it and stop being s edgy and bitter
>>
>>34159858
Back in the day the highest virtue for hindu widows was to burn themselves to death with their husbands corpse. The cucked british empire put a stop to it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
>>
>>34162499
working out doesn't cure being ugly.
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500x500.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>34162518
>Women are like this because of the current culture.

shut up numale. the 'current culture' is something that women prefer.
>>
File: rainbow.jpg (42KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
42KB, 411x412px
>>34162412
>>34162499

How to stop being a sperg? How to """""just"""" stop eating? How to dress better? How to get an haircut? What if it doesn't work.

It's a meme advice because alone it just doesn't work. What anon needs is a change in attitude wich MUST come from himself, day after day, not just meme magic, not a girl out of nowhere, not a sudden change in everything. You don't cure autism this way, if it is even possible to cure it.
>>
>>34162550
They don't though. We live in a book hook up culture. Women want romance. It's better for guys who know what they are doing
>>
During the Souliote War in December 1803, the Souliotes began evacuating Souli after their defeat by the forces of the local Ottoman-Albanian ruler, Ali Pasha.[5] During the evacuation, a small group of Souliot women and their children were trapped by Ali's troops in the mountains of Zalongo in Epirus.[5] In order to avoid capture and enslavement, the women threw their children first and then themselves off a steep cliff, committing suicide.[6]

Time and time again in history, women defended their honor as much as they sullied it. Much like the men who did the same.
>>
>>34162580
what do you know? Did you ask them?
>>
>>34162580
>women don't know what they want, we have to save them from themselves

ah here again is the numale drivel.
>>
>>34162482
made me kek out loud

Even tho she was humiliated, she brutally murdered innocent civilians in her killing spree. So it's okay i guess, she became preeetty toasty.
>>
>>34162605
Because I interact with men and women on a daily basis? Most women only hook up because they think the guy will be into her after they have sucked his dick
>>
>>34161827

Kek, try not being ugly for once and maybe women will actually give a shit about you.
>>
>>34162580
If women wanted romance, why did they ask for sexual liberation?
>>
>>34162580
>oh, poor women, it's not their fault they're choosing to act like childish, vapid whores, it's the men's fault for treating them like adults and expecting them to act like decent human beings! Shame on us!
What do you call this level of cuckoldry?
>>
>>34159923
A "little" easier lol.
>>
>>34162703
What are you even referring to? Original feminists asked for equal rights. Some 3rd wave feminists preach about sexual freedom but they don't reflect the view of all women, and it's the fact that women should be able to make the conscious choice with out being stigmatised. Think about all the retarded shit men say and do, does everything men say reflect your view
>>
>>34162801
No woman (or man, but women are the more egregious example) should be able to act like a whore and not be ostracized for it, you stupid cunt. The stigma exists for a reason--it's not a good thing. It's not a matter of "choice," it's a matter of discouraging people from doing something immoral, harmful, and hurtful. Problem is, women WANT to fuck around with zero consequences, women WANT to be praised just for having vaginas and existing, and womem WANT to feel like poor oppressed victims all the time. (All women are feminists, by the way, regardless of whether or not they identify as such.) The fatal flaw man committed was putting the knife in woman's hand and expecting her to have the bare minimum of honor, virtue, decency, and self-imposed morality not to stab him in the back with it. Nothing will ever be enough. Women will never be equal enough. They want more and more and more and more and we have to give it to them or else we're evil sexist pigs. It's an entire gender of mean, bratty, entitled children, and as much as I don't want to believe that, I have yet to see otherwise.
>>
>>34163157
Stop forcing your puritan meme onto others, it probably isn't doing you any favors.
>>
>>34163259
>being against casual sex is Puritanism
Holy fuck you are a lost cause. How many gallons of cum are you going to swallow before you realize that's not going to fill the empty void inside of you? How many different cocks are your deservedly-low self-esteem and nonexistent moral fibre going to manifest themselves in? You filthy, empty-headed hedonist whore.
>>
>>34163259
Story of history right here. Even when the girl isn't fucking them, they still want to control women.
>>
>>34163358
Is that how you normally try to attract feeeeeemales? Sorry, I'm a guy.
>>
>>34159858
Boudica
>>
>>34159858
boudicca fought bravely againt huge odds for her family and tribe
She was toutured and forced to see her daughters raped
Thats hardcore famalamalam
>>
>>34163391
Why is your go-to insult always a variation of "You won't attract women with those beliefs?" Is that all you care about? That's what you base your values and self-worth on--the attraction of women? You're either an assravaged whore or a spineless little faggot with a cock for a brain.
>>
>>34163517
>promiscuity is bad because it's baaad, mmmm'kay?

Not an argument, so there's not much space for an actual counterargument. As for you calling people "filthy empty-headed hedonist whores", that's bad manners regardless of who you're talking to. I was just replying based on your apparent frustration.
>>
>>34163607
Who cares if it is bad manners when it's obviously true.
>>
>>34163636
>>promiscuity is bad because it's baaad, mmmm'kay?
>>
>>34159858
those women are cute and I want to befriend and treat them as equals, with the intention of training them in the interests and and hobbies we share.
>>
>>34159858
honor and self respect are not familiar to women even as a concept. it's a biological thing.
>>
>>34162312
>don't act like a sperg.

I'm diagnosed autistic. Now what do I do?
>>
>>34159858
Joan of Arc
Queen Elizabeth
>>
>>34163650
Look at what it has done to society.
>>
>>34163734
What has it done?
>>
>>34160301
You do really do need help

>inb4 reeeeee normie gtfo ...
Fucking hell..
>>
>>34163675
>S-S-S-STOP MAKING EXCUSES FUCKING LOSER JUST BEE YOURSELF
These people's "advice" only works on people like them and they actually get mad at you if you point this out. Lifting won't fix bad genetics. Just beeing yourself won't cure mental illness. Telling a robot to be confident is like telling someone to be smart like Stephen Hawking. They don't get it and they don't want to get it. It's much more convenient to assume that you're a loser because you deserve to be a loser and leave it at that.
>>
>>34163734
It hasn't done anything. You live in a bubble. Most women don't ride the cock coursal, it's just a meme. You're projecting your insecurities. The greatest nations had sexual freedom. You're just being edgy.
>>
>>34163779
Destroyed the respect for intelligence. Turned generations into pleasure seekers constantly looking for their next fix, and sensitive crybabies with no self awareness.
>>
>>34163779
>ywn be this ignorant
>>
>>34163846
That's not actually the case, though I understand how you want to act out your fantasy of the underappreciated scholar. Get outside your bubble, try actually talking to the rancid swine instead of complaining that she's not a virgin.
>>
>>34163846
You're delusional. The plebs have never respected intelligence. Fellas have always looked for their next sexual release, poor people back in the 19the century would spend all their wages on whore houses. People just have more of a platform to complain so it makes it appear as though people are more sensitive.
>>
>>34163924
>>34163846

>Women don't choose to have casual sex with me because I'm shy and awkward so I'm going to project my bitterness
>>
File: western values.jpg (41KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
western values.jpg
41KB, 350x525px
>>34163930
It is the case. Society has produced no great thinkers in the last 100 years.

>>34163944
Well it's all PLEB culture now.

>>34163987
I am not bitter. And ironically what you are doing is a projection as you ascribing to me the motivation that you felt you would have to have to make a post like mine.
>>
>>34164071
Yeah it's all a pleb culture because of the industrial revolution producing more resources there the middle and low class can acquire more goods that where not available to them in the past. It was predominately higher class people who bought entertainment, now everyone does. The only solution would be to educate everyone but then the higher class wouldn't be able to manipulate the masses for profit. So what do we do.
>>
Empress Maria Theresa. Ran an empire and also had 16 children.
>>
>>34159858
Captain Goddard.
>Fought in Afghanistan
>Died doing one of the most dangerous jobs in the army.

Milunka Savic
>Joined the army at a time when her country was facing invasion by TWO superpowers
>Hid her gender until she was wounded in battle
>begged her superiors to let her stay in the military.
>>
>>34164071
>Society has produced no great thinkers in the last 100 years.

Well, that's just like, your opinion, man.
Eliezer Yudkowsky and Robin Hanson qualify for me desu
>>
>>34161466
KEK, military wives have several forums were they discuss how to cheat on their husband when he's serving and how to screw him in court if he finds out and divorces.
You guys are the ones living in a fantasy world. In real life, women really, really are garbage.
>>
>>34162312
>Dont act like a sperg
Yeah, good idea "poof" wow this is awesome now I somehow know how to act like a fucking normie.
>>
>>34163422
Burning civilians alive, crucifying them and sewing their breasts to their mouths.
>>
>>34159923
because they are serial liars. i wouldnt be surprised if there are girls who havent told a single truth in their entire adult lives.
>>
>>34159858
Your single mother working an ultra shit job 10 hours a day just to keep your tendie-eating ass nice engorged and your internet on while you jack it to anime pedophilia all day.
>>
>>34162582
I'm not the edge-lord OP but I had a chuckle thinking of all the broads an-heroing their children and then themselves.
>>
>>34159858
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shieldmaiden
>>
>>34163713
Joan of Arc was just glorified military pr.
Queen Elizabeth wasn't particularly brilliant, just not a dunce and maybe not as abusive as your average ruler. No particularly distinctive "honor" or "loyalty".
>>
>>34166449
Meme, normal burial with husbands wealth.
>>
File: 1479614107818.jpg (19KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1479614107818.jpg
19KB, 500x667px
>>34166478
>recorded history is a meme
>>
>>34162582
Yeah death is less bad than torture rape and abuse. They saved themselves, so what?
>>
>>34159858
Still no example of a woman sacrificing herself for her man.
>>
>>34166496
Already explained you nigger. The only evidence found were female bones buried with weapons. That means fuckall.
>>
>>34166541
Try reading the article again.

I suggest the historical accounts section.
>>
>>34166496
>>34166449
HOLY shit kek the first few sentences of the source you provide even admit that beside the dubious evidence I already mentioned (and probably a handful of even less meaningful evidence like historical accounts, but the burials is the best evidence available) the only thing supporting this historical notion if fucking mythology and folklore. And they even admit their actual existence is highly debated.
>>
>>34166527
Yeah, lol, the legbeards and white knight are having a real though times.
>muh elizabeth
>muh shieldmadens
>muh joan of arc
>muh boudica
>>
Alright, so it seems OP was right. Not a single example, nearly a hundred replies.
>>
>>34160301
I can bet money that you listen to pierce the veil
>>
>>34159923
I hate both sexes, equally.
>>
>>34166449
Yeah, the Viking equivalent of Nerd Girls
>>
>>34159858
Joan of Arc. Mother Theresa. Eleanor Roosevelt.

Get woke nigga.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.