[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powerleveling my autism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_m45m4rd3ls1r6iak7o1_1280.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m45m4rd3ls1r6iak7o1_1280.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
>scripted a MASSIVE eroge/visual novel
>34 potential girls with at least 1 h-scene (most have more, some have full potential relationship paths)
>each has her own individual storyline (which interlaces with the other storylines into a broader arc)
>spent uncountable hours writing various paths and plots
>diligently assembled visual reference material for each girl (i.e. what she should look like)
>need to go find an artist and pay them out of my own pocket for the art

My autistic project carries onward.
I have literally thought about these girls so much during the course of writing them that I feel like they're real.

I can't even explain why I've done this. I intend to make zero dollars on this. I just wanted a well-written, realistic VN with a lot of branching paths.

Where should I go to find an artist who will do fairly hefty commission work for eroge? Deviantart? Hentai-Foundry? Where do the people who draw cute naked girls hang out these days?
>>
File: butt.jpg (117KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
117KB, 800x522px
>>34159176
would do just for fun.
i am a wagecuck though so i cant commit to your cause 24/7.
>>
File: IMAG7537.jpg (1MB, 1824x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG7537.jpg
1MB, 1824x3264px
>>34159216
i dont draw animes though
>>
>>34159176
>Where should I go to find an artist who will do fairly hefty commission work for eroge? Deviantart? Hentai-Foundry? Where do the people who draw cute naked girls hang out these days?
I see a lot of weebs from South America on DeviantArt, it would be less expensive if you hired a non-American/Canadian/Western European.
>>
>>34159216
This is an interesting offer. I've thought about (and would prefer, honestly) to crowdsource some of the art a la Katawa Shoujo, but it's important to me that the art style remain consistent throughout.

As I get closer to a finished (or, well, a publishable beta) product, I think I will post it here for general comments and see if anybody is willing to help with the art.
I'm content to go the blurry-flickr-images route for the background, but I would obviously like the characters to be original OC don't steal

I've seen stuff in drawfag threads that really piqued my interest, and if what you've attached is your own work then I think that's breddy gud too.

But yeah, keep an eye out for me to post some kind of open beta sans-visuals here at some point.
>>
>>34159260
Good to know. As I implied in >>34159265 I'm not yet at the stage where I need to find an artist urgently, I'm just trying to plot out my next steps with this project.
I would be happy with anybody, including West African child labor.

Another idea I'd tossed around would be (assuming I marketed this whole thing around the internet in the right places) to set up a Patreon but have the money go exclusively to my artist(s). I've seen pretty shitty "adult game" projects get lots of Patreonbux, so I think I could get a little bit of inflow if I played my cards right. Doubt most art-for-commission people worth their salt would be down for that kind of arrangement, though.
>>
File: cS05O.png (311KB, 625x800px) Image search: [Google]
cS05O.png
311KB, 625x800px
>>34159223
Personally, I don't really care for the animushit drawing style either, but I figure it's more likely I'll find that than anything else.

My ideal artistic style for this project would look something like the internet-famous comic Cheer by forview, but they're currently working on a long-form comic of their own (and probably wouldn't do a ton of art for some random dude anyway)
http://imgur.com/a/GTprX
>>
>>34159176
I have a question for anyone who has viewed this picture.

Is this not the most perfect body you have ever seen?
>>
>>34159977
2 nips 2 dark
>>
got any links to your work?
need anybody to do music?
>>
>>34160355
This would be my first first game. It's not ready for public viewing yet; the purpose of the thread was mostly to ask about art because I don't know so much about that sort of thing.

I wasn't planning on including music, but in a potential universe where a lot of people care about this project and want a "full-featured" game or something, I suppose I could see myself looking to add some.
>>
>>34159176
lmao, did she piss herself?
>>
>>34159176
Why not make an RPG?
>>
>>34159176
>>34160477
Oh yeah, op! If drawn art is too expensive then when worst comes to worst pixel art could be passable If you pass It as "stylistic."
>>
File: OpfEx6r.jpg (712KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
OpfEx6r.jpg
712KB, 1520x2688px
>>34159307
>I'm not yet at the stage where I need to find an artist urgently

i think it's sort of unfair (and illogical) for you to decide everything 100% what the characters should look like and then hire an artist to "suit your needs"

since you don't know anything about drawing, the designs you have in mind may be simply impractical, silly, or when illustrated in picture form you may realise that it doesn't work out like you imagined it in your head.

people who don't drawfag don't get it and always request ridiculous things from artfags, are vague in their requests and just bad at describing what they want.

i suggest you develop your visual novel while in constant contact with an artist, who sketches out the designs you have in mind and modify them along the way. it will produce a better result.

also
>>34159265
>keep an eye out for me to post
no i dont go on r9k so often anymore. throwaway if you want me to draw lewd girls for you later.
cardcaptormoon at jewglemail

>>34160554
pixel art is very time consuming, folks.
i mean anyone could do it but if OP is fussy about things looking good then he'd probably end up wanting to hire a pixel artist instead.

t.artfag
>>
>>34160429
Are you making a joke or are you just 12?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.