[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women can't be robo-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 30wehwc.jpg (122KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
30wehwc.jpg
122KB, 1152x2048px
https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/5m2s0s/22f_awkwardly_tall_never_had_a_boyfriend/
>>
>Browsing Reddit

Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>34158760
>gone to paris
>hanging out with guys/friends
>getting compliments on looks
>solid 7/10
>tall
>reddit

People need to understand what really makes a robot
>>
File: 1481661191283.jpg (90KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1481661191283.jpg
90KB, 1106x1012px
>>34158760
I thought Eggman said that tall women were supposed to be masculine and unattractive
>>
>>34158760
>"but I've never been asked out by guys who aren't creepy or unattractive."

I always try to remind myself that r9k is only a parody board so that I don't fall into being a bitter person - but that's becoming harder and harder everyday.
>>
>>34158879
She also says she wants someone taller than her, someone calls her out using stats saying she's the reason nobody wants to go out with her because she's excluded 99% of the male population and white knights STILL defend her.

Woman are disgusting.
>>
>>34158815
>People need to understand what really makes a robot
There isn't a set in stone definition of robot.
Since it's a term made up with no basis, people will alter the meaning to their liking.
For example most people here who call themselves robots are normies for me because they have friends.
>>
>>34158815
robot is male incel, that's why women are not robots by default.
>>
>Thinks most men asking her are creepy
>Wouldn't consider most men that are shorter than her even though 5'10'' is the average height in some places of the world
She has no one to blame but herself.
>>
>34158815
I agree.

/r/AmIUgly is a fucking shithole. It's supposed to be for 5s and below (6 at most) wanting to know if they're actually ugly.

Instead it's full of 7-10 FEMALES upvoted to the top while everyone else is stuck at single digit upvotes/replies. Go there right now and it will be the case.

At least this guy agrees:
https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/5o1mmj/i_know_this_sounds_weird_but_can_have_have_more/
>>
>>34158879
>HOW DARE a woman not want to date someone she finds unattractive?!!1!1!1 Women are fucking cunts for not wanting my autistic repulsive lazy ass!
Kill yourself my man.
>>
>I've never been asked out by guys who aren't creepy or unattractive.
>I'm not sure I'd want to date a guy shorter than me.

Women can't be robots. There, I completed the sentence for you. I highly suggest you kill yourself, you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>34158994
According to her post, 99% of men in the world alive right now are unattractive.

Fuck off, roastie.
>>
>>34159007
>A WOMAN HAS A HEIGHT PREFERENCE???? HOW DARE HER! WHY CANT WOMEN JUST DATE MY AUTISTIC SHORT ASS
Kek. Yet when a robot says he prefers tall girls, you wouldn't give a fuck. Get cancer you stupid fucking nigger.
>>
>>34158760
This is fucking ridiculous. She's not ugly and she's incredibly picky, she's the reason no guys want to hit on her. Also people are white knighting so hard, so it does prove that women can't be robots.
>>
>>34158760

I find fembots get way too much undeserved hate on this board really.

But you're obviously not ugly and just linking to some stupid Reddit post just to affirm your already obvious answer to your shitty self-esteem issues. You're just rubbing it in here.

You're not a robot. You're an attention seeking normie with low self-esteem.

Leave this board. Go to /soc/ or something.
>>
>>34158760
>t I've never been asked out by guys who aren't creepy or unattractive. I'm 6'3'', so

> I'm not sure I'd want to date a guy shorter than me.

so she specifically doesn't want to date guys shorter than her or less attractive than her . well does she expect .
>>
Jesus she is really pretty.
>>
>>34159119
That's not him you retard
OP is saying that women can't be robots.

But I agree. That bitch has some major fucking issues. As usual, she just wants validation.
>>
Love these sorts of threads because all the chinks crawl out of the woodwork to moan about women liking tall men LOL
>>
>>34158760
>So you want a boyfriend, but you don't accept men who are ugly, creepy, or shorter than 6'4"? Considering only 1% of men are 6'4" or taller, plus the fact they must be both handsome and sociable, means you are cutting out over 99% of available men right off the bat. I think the problem is deeper than your looks.

This guy gets it.
>>
>>34158981
Whoops, meant to link to this >>34158815
>>
>>34158760
>https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/5m2s0s/22f_awkwardly_tall_never_had_a_boyfriend/
>Those comments
whew and I thought this board was beta
>>
>>34159036
Because we're normal people here, not midgets or giraffes escaped from the circus.
>>
File: fallout 4 hither.jpg (30KB, 697x396px) Image search: [Google]
fallout 4 hither.jpg
30KB, 697x396px
>>34158760
>but I've never been asked out by guys who aren't creepy or unattractive
I hope she gets raped by niggers with aids and gets into a coma from it
>>
File: 1430106788662.png (572KB, 603x731px) Image search: [Google]
1430106788662.png
572KB, 603x731px
>>34158760
>woman
that is clearly a man
>>
File: absolutely.png (94KB, 213x292px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.png
94KB, 213x292px
>>34160112
the hell is this disgusting creature
>>
>>34159036
It's not a preference you dumb whore, it is a requirement.
>>
File: 1484113490373.jpg (65KB, 601x601px)
1484113490373.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>34158760
>tfw no awkwardly tall 6'3 gf
>>
>going on Reddit at all
Fucking newfags don't know rule 10. I bet most of you fuckers came from Reddit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.