[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 5incherrrr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1451342699909.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1451342699909.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>tfw 5incherrrr
>>
>>34157564
Hey man don't even worry about it. I'm 5.2 to 5.5 inches, and I'm able to please my gf just fine. Believe it or not a lot of it does come down to motion and technique. I'm gonna give you some tips my man.

>if she is on her back, put a pillow under her hips/butt it will elevate her hips and let's your dick reach in farther, and depending on the girl, you'll be hitting a real good spot.
>Jerk off 30 minutes prior, you'll be more relaxed since you already got your nut, and it'll take longer for you to orgasm.
>when going down on a girl, don't stick your tongue out and lick, wrap your lips around where you want to lick, and lick from inside your mouth. A good strategy is to spell out the alphabet using your tongue.if she grabs your head or starts going crazy on a particular letter, keep repeating that letter until she cums.
>when she says she is close, either when you use your mouth or dick, don't speed up, slow down, or change what you're doing. Keep doing EXACTLY what you have been doing, trust me, you're gonna want to speed up, but keeping it at the same speed will be almost torture for the girl making it the organs even better.

Source: lots of trial and error on my gf
>>
>>34157564
To go along with my other post, yes there are size queens and cunts in the real world, but the thing is. The average vagina is only about 5-6 inches deep, meaning if your dick is over 6 odds are you'll be hitting the cervix (which can be pretty painful) or will have to really shove it in if you want your whole dick in there, which will really inhibit you from going hard and rough, which surprise surprise, a lot of girls prefer.

Your average dick isn't a problem anon, it this aspect it is an asset. You'll be able to fully jam in your dick while going rough, and depending on the girl, only barely, or just graze the cervix (my gf loves that) as opposed to ramming it. This won't however help you with size queens though, but to be frank, no non-linear queen girl is going to pull down your pants and laugh at your average dick. Some may even breath a sigh of relief, some dicks are just to big for them, and they may just want your average dick.

To recap
>Jerk off 30 minutes prior to fucking
>put a pillow under her hips
>lick the puss from inside your mouth, meaning wrap your lips around the target (also don't be afraid to moan lightly, the vibrations help)
>spell out the alphabet on that puss
>keep a nice steady tempo, even when she is about to cums
>use your dick to your advantage, get rough with that puss. You won't hurt her and she will love it.
>most girls won't laugh at an average dick.

And one last tip,when fingering I find a good strategy is to almost scratch the front wall of the vagina (not with your nails, but with the motions) get 2 fingers in there and on the front wall you should find/feel a small cluster of tissue. This is your target, that's a God damn great spot to hit. Do the scratching motion on that and you're golden my man. (Pillow under the hips also let's your dick graze that spot, especially if you angle your dick upward)
>>
>>34158505
>non linear
I meant non-size queen
>>
File: 1465483953770.jpg (53KB, 517x524px) Image search: [Google]
1465483953770.jpg
53KB, 517x524px
>>34158132
>>34158505
>comes down to motivation and technique
I don't think you understand. In /r9k/ we complain about not having life on easy mode.
We could circumvent most of our problems by working hard but why bother when sitting in your room and complaining is easier AND most people don't have to work for it?
>>
>>34158132
easy there junior
>>
>>34158505

The only thing I disagree with in this post is that all girls will like I rough.

My last girlfriend cried because I was too rough and it hurt her vagina.

Had to make up for it by eating her out for like 20 minutes. She eventually got back into the mood, but man it made me feel bad.

I'm a 5-incher like OP too, so it's not like I have a huge dick that could really wreck her.
>>
>>34158592
Yeah I guess I shouldn't have been so quick to generalize that, it will all come down to that girl and what her vagina can take, but from what I've seen and heard a decent amount do like it rougher, as opposed to slow and passionate stuff (when it comes to one night stands anyway)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.