[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

realizations that destroyed your world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 14

File: igiig.jpg (492KB, 655x651px) Image search: [Google]
igiig.jpg
492KB, 655x651px
girls are just men with no balls and a micro dicks (ie the clit)
>>
File: 1482786773166.jpg (15KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1482786773166.jpg
15KB, 477x539px
>>34157052
And monkeys are just little hairy children?
>>
You can be consciously aware of your problems and still do nothing about them because of the catharsis of self-pity.
>>
>>34157052
The balls are inside them (ovaries)
>>
>>34157073
that are freakishly strong, stronger than the average human man, and want to fuck all the time
>>
>>34157052
This is why the presence of balls is the defining feature of males. All the genetic freaks and weird borderline cases can be decided by one simple factor: were they born with at least one testicle? If so they are male, and if you want to fuck them you are gay. If not they are female, and if you want to fuck them you are straight. There are no exceptions.
>>
My parents didn't actually mean it when they said they'd love each other forever
>>
File: 5222480715_1619924dfc_b.jpg (217KB, 796x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5222480715_1619924dfc_b.jpg
217KB, 796x1024px
>>34157073
I know your just joking but that's literally the other realization that destroyed my world

the difference between animals and humans is a social construct

when I see a dog I just see something no different from a small dumb highly mutated human (to put it into plain words)

everything just becomes so fucking absurd I dont even know. theres are greater steps beyond "life is meaningless"
>>
>>34157166
>tfw no dominant hairy child lover always ready to go
>>
>>34157188
>tfw no chimpfu
>>
>>34157166
You're probably thinking of chimps, which aren't monkeys. But the good news is baboons are monkeys, and they're on average stronger than humans. We'd fuck up the vast majority of monkey species in a 1v1 fight, though
>>
File: 1480258160096.jpg (29KB, 526x453px) Image search: [Google]
1480258160096.jpg
29KB, 526x453px
>>34157178
>the difference between animals and humans is a social construct
Why haven't animals built skyscrapers?
How come animals didn't invent the lightbulb?
Why do no animals have their own real language?
How come very few animals build their own shelters?
Why are there only a few animals that use tools, when every human does, every day?

It's almost as if humans and animals are inherently different.

I'm not even gonna touch on genetic differences.
>>
>>34157178
>the difference between animals and humans is a social construct
I mean that's true if you mean it in a more literal sense. We're the only species that has physically constructed societies.
>>
File: homepage_large.8df288c5.jpg (123KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.8df288c5.jpg
123KB, 319x319px
>>34157052
im extremely straight but thoughts like this make me feel physically less attracted to girls

do I really want to fuck a small weak not fully formed human who thinks it has value when it would make for the worst of the fully formed humans if it was fully formed?
do I want to pleasure something that id want to kill if it had the same chromosomes as me?
>>
>>34157249
Humans are animals, dumbass.
>>
>>34157213

Hot spicy chilly, no oregano
>>
>>34157242
>chimps, which aren't monkeys
"Monkey" is not a scientific term. Apes are a subset of monkeys.
>>
>>34157249
Why haven't YOU built any scyscrapers anon?

Why didn't you invent any of those things, or truly master them?

Why is one human genetically different from another?

You have no more claim on the collective achievements of the "Human Race" than my dog does - you're just another stray allele.
>>
>>34157052
Other way around. Guys are like girls, but without tits, ovaries on the outside, and a longer clit.
>>
>>34157264
>>34157249

any of these things having any significance whatsoever is a social construct

>hurr durr "we" made tall things for no reason and made a extremely intricate hierarchy and mating system called society

and the rest of the thing you said are false other than lightbulbs (which are also have no significance beyond our social constructs putting value to the concept)
>>
>>34157307
I've heard this somewhere
>>
>>34157344
T. weed philosopher
>>
>>34157271
Sure, but literally everything we do puts us on a whole other level than any other living organism on Earth.

>>34157307
>Why haven't YOU built any scyscrapers anon?
Because I'm not an engineer, nor am I a construction worker.

>Why didn't you invent any of those things, or truly master them?
See above.

>Why is one human genetically different from another?
While we all have small genetic differences, we're more similar to each other than any other living organism.

>You have no more claim on the collective achievements of the "Human Race" than my dog does - you're just another stray allele.
Fine, even if everything you say is correct, and I am the dumbest human being on the planet, I am still hundreds of times more intelligent than any non-human organism.

>>34157344
>le spooks xD
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1474989142778.jpg (258KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
1474989142778.jpg
258KB, 1200x849px
>>34157338

men have the Y chromosome which women don't have
if anything were advanced females (vaginas are undeveloped penises not the other way around)
>>
>>34157367
>>34157375

Elephants have long trunks which no other species of animal possesses. Does this mean they're not animals?
>>
>>34157435
Wow very goode logic and abstract thinking, I like it
>>
>>34157052
>clit = micro dick
did you also read that himegoto manga?
>>
>>34157375
>I am still hundreds of times more intelligent than any non-human organism.

lol id like to see proof of that you retarded faggot
>>
>>34157449
I'm not that guy, I'm simply posing a question. Humans are animals, there is no denying it. What we've created (society etcetera), by the fundamentals of taxonomy, does not remove us from the kingdom Animalia
>>
File: A-243300-1339970208-2679.jpeg.jpg (41KB, 515x485px) Image search: [Google]
A-243300-1339970208-2679.jpeg.jpg
41KB, 515x485px
This thread is making me strangely depressed...
>>
>>34157052
>OP's a retarded faggot and you can't do anything about it
>>
File: 1458375744023.gif (2MB, 500x500px)
1458375744023.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>34157435
An elephants trunk is incredibly advanced and fascinating, but it's only good for preforming several specific tasks that are only applicable to the elephant's own survival and nourishment.

Now think about the human hand, not only is it unique to our species, but it has enabled everything that we have today, as well as our own survival and nourishment.

>>34157463
pic related
>>
>>34157264
Society is psychological construct
>>
>>34157466
Of course humans are fucking animals you dimwit, no one is arguing against that.
>>
>>34157466
There's a difference between saying "humans are technically animals" and "humans are technically no different from other animals"
>>
>>34157493
Your brain is a retarded flesh construct
>>
File: r9kvstheworld.gif (2MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
r9kvstheworld.gif
2MB, 720x540px
>>34157052
I don't like monkeys anymore. I mean god damn
>>
>>34157504
All animals are different from each other. Humans aren't special in that regard
>>
File: SmartThinkingNews.jpg (197KB, 1657x1657px) Image search: [Google]
SmartThinkingNews.jpg
197KB, 1657x1657px
I like the guy talking about the elephant not being an animal nice
>>
File: mahboitehdemigod.jpg (274KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
mahboitehdemigod.jpg
274KB, 620x877px
>>34157178
Man After Man is a really great book. And you`re a great person for posting stuff from it. Reading this and All Tomorrows set me on the path to becoming a robot when I was a kid and saw them.
>>
>>34157509

wasn't even that bad
>>
>>34157249
we are the only species to be inherently nothing but a cancer to the planet we live on & require to actually continue living

we pollute and suck resources
we unnecessarily populate without much of a care
we unnecessarily holocaust innocent animals by the billions
we unnecessarily decimate acres of land every second to grow those same animals
we unnecessarily fuck ourselves constantly in scattered conflict
we have actually BUILT bombs that could end the planet
etc

If you separate us from the other animals than im sorry to tell you that they are much better to the world even with less intelligence and lack of a moral compass.
>>
>>34157504
why see people from another race as being like us but no a dog?

its easy to make an explanation but its not as solid as you'd think. after all they are literally our cousins no matter how many times removed
>>
>>34157579
I'm not saying we're morally better, that's entirely subjective. It's not like animals are exactly totally morally pure creatures either, as many will kill and fight just as much as people do.

All I'm saying is that no other species can even begin to compare to the intelligence and advancement of humanity, and that should set us apart from them.
>>
>>34157579
>we are the only species to be inherently nothing but a cancer to the planet we live on & require to actually continue living

Does this actually matter? Not getting into whole animal\social construct argument. But it's just a fact, we still act on our instincts most of the times, we're just so advanced it looks so frightening.
>>
>>34157607
>advancement
subjective

Ants have entire societies and structures based underground, which farm aphids for nutrition. Their total biomass is far larger than that of humanity
>>
>>34157643
Does our negative effects on the planet and the wellbeing of it's inhabitants matter?

Yes, it does matter. If we fuck everything up there will be no more existing for anyone, including the other creatures who never wanted such a fate.

You do realize that all of your experiences and the experiences of everyone you care about (if), were and are only possible due to the planet hosting us, yeah? Does that matter to you?
>>
>>34158028
I mean, most of it already happened, we can try repairing it, but our sheer amounts are already a danger to the planet. Imagine, even with no progress if we would've multiply as we are planet still would've get fucked, not to the same degree, but still.

We're(humanity) trying(at least some) to somehow repair this, as mentioned, but it needs to be a majority. So many issues of smaller and bigger proportion currently, well all the time) we're not seeing forest before the trees.
>>
>>34157607
>It's not like animals are exactly totally morally pure creatures either, as many will kill and fight just as much as people do.

The non-human animals that you're talking about do not have both self awareness and a sense of morality.

You cannot justify objectively immoral actions (actions that unnecessarily reduce the well-being of another) with the actions of non-human creatures that are not capable of understanding their actions on a moral level.

The "advancement" that you refer to can also very swiftly lead to the destruction of our planet due to our "intelligence".
>>
I'm not the person I thought I was.

I'm much worse than that, and every day I'm finding out more that Is wrong with me.
>>
>>34158120
>most of it already happened
wrong
and all of these can be fixed before they occur

The most impactful events that we still currently see in our future:
fishless oceans
mass extinction of various species (including phytoplankton)
desertification of various landmasses
critical mass of animal agriculture due to lack of land and resources (coming soon!)

overpopulation is not seen to be a problem in the future, but the population won't stop growing just yet.
>>
Women put very little effort into dating and wait for the man to do everything.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.