[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will you do when the cephalopod menace strikes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: 1484409698724.jpg (184KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
1484409698724.jpg
184KB, 850x601px
What will you do when the cephalopod menace strikes?
>>
>>34156672
Cum buckets, from the look of it.
>>
>>34156672
POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD POOPOO PEEPEE HEEH CUMMIES XDD
>>
>>34156981
fucker

jigga
>>
>>34156997
Rude
This thread is as shit as the discord
>>
>>34157003
That's a bit stiff mate.

Perfectly fine thread
>>
>>34157014
>Shitposting zoophile is a fine thread
>>
>>34157036
Octopusses are smart. Where's the line really?
>>
>>34157047
>Being a zoophile
You deserve death
>>
>>34157061
>Being from Queensland
Are you really one to talk?
>>
>>34157074
>implying I'm from queensland
>>
>>34157092
Hmm I thought you were.

Oh well in that case fuck off
>>
>>34157115
You fuck off you literal furry rapist
>>
>>34157141
Octopusses don't have fur fuckwit
>>
>>34157158
>Not understanding what terms mean
Fuck off back to your containment board
>>
>>34157181
This is my containment board mate
>>
>>34157191
It isn't if you think furry means only animals with fur
Shows you're a fucking normie
>>
>>34157217
mmm

Probably time to get you back on the meds mate
>>
>>34157237
Woah got me
A le meds xDDDDDD joke how unique
Bet you also say im gonna kill myself XD
Go back to /b/
>>
>>34157267
Way to not be autistic
You're still wrong
>>
File: 1398515726008.jpg (173KB, 700x431px) Image search: [Google]
1398515726008.jpg
173KB, 700x431px
>>34157319
>Way to not be autistic You're still wrong

ok
>>
>>34157351
>I-if I say ok to the posts that means I'll be right h-he
>>
>>34157364
trying much?
>>
>>34157383
>Posting XD Le random spork images
>Calls me tryhard
>>
File: 1461247655146.jpg (33KB, 480x396px) Image search: [Google]
1461247655146.jpg
33KB, 480x396px
>>34157401
You really are though.

I'm eating my dinner and being amused by how triggered you are. What are you doing?
>>
>>34157431
But I'm not triggered because I'm right anon
>>
>>34157447
Right about what?

You've been sperging out for so long I forgot, oh that's right something no one gives a fuck about in the first place, silly me
>>
>>34157460
>Heh that got him, I called him a sperg. No one can match my intellect, vast and infinite as it is
Stop anon you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>34157489
Mmm because those stale old memes really show me almighty robot-sama

Really makes me think
>>
>>34157505
>Stale memes
>Uses reaction images from years ago
>Still uses sperg
How retarded are you
>>
>>34157519
Whatever man. Finished my dinner so can't really be fucked with you

But oh you sure showed me! What an indictment of the lowly non robot!

Glad you had fun and totally weren't triggered :)
>>
>>34157556
>If I call him triggered that means he is
>He fell into my trap XD
Nice one anon
>>
>>34157562
Yeah which is why you've spent 30 minutes being triggered as fuck at me over nothing. Sounds like a fun life :)
>>
>>34157585
But I'm not triggered anon
You seem quite buttflustered even though you posted a shit thread
>>
>>34157562
>If I call him buttflustered that means he is
>He fell into my trap XD
Nice one anon
>>
>>34157627
really makes me ponder

kpoik
>>
>>34157627
If you weren't buttflustered you wouldn't be scrambling so hard to pretend you aren't retard
>>
>>34157654
Yeah righto mate.

Whatever helps out
>>
>>34157662
This is the most attention you ever had in your life anon cherish it
>>
>>34156672

Defend Sidonia with my life.
>>
>>34157756
Yeah if you say so. I mean how could a random bloke on the internet be wrong about anything?
>>
>>34157756
>>34157767

Either this is the most pathetic samefaggotry ever or the most meaningless hour 2 people spent.
>>
File: 1462367732851.jpg (43KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462367732851.jpg
43KB, 499x500px
>>34157827
>the most meaningless hour 2 people spent
This unfortunately

Had some tasty pizza though
>>
>>34157836
>Oh no my shitposting thread is shit :(
>>
File: 1464096904611.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464096904611.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>34157844
Who would have thought?

I mean what are the chances?
>>
>>34156672

mmm, calamari
>>
End this now
>>
>>34157844
I'd just like to interject for but a moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

G'day to you m'sir
>>
>>34158050
I'd just like to interject for but a moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!
>>
>>34157836
bloxbloxbloxblxblxboxboxlbxlbxlbklxkblxkblxkblxkb
G'day to you m'sir
>>
Volunteer for the suicide mission in which I ride inside a self-containing biosphere for 20 years at near light speed, powered by project orion propulsion, before taking manual control and lining the ship up with the alien homeworld. Inside is a seeding mechanism that will spread a genetically engineered virus designed to exterminate all life on the cephalopod homeworld.
>>
>>34158067
Disgusting this thread will end now
>>
>>34157836
Psy I have something to tell you.
It was MyDudes who derailed the thread :^)
>>
>>34158268
Ah like it matters.

And who is MyDudes?
>>
>>34158296
The guy in the discord server
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.