[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vandalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3398.png (441KB, 1015x1527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3398.png
441KB, 1015x1527px
I was driving a month ago in Houston and some stupid cunt made an illegal turn onto an intersection when it was my turn. She dented the fuck out of my car. She screamed that she hit my car and we pulled over and exchanged insurance information. Unfortunately her faggot parents are intentionally lying and denying their daughters responsibility in order to avoid insurance cost increasing for them and I'm pissed. I got this dent in my car I can't afford to fix right now. What's the best way for revenge? Should I spray paint "white power" on their garage? Any advice?
>>
Bump sluts.
>>
File: 1468302407169.jpg (160KB, 736x963px) Image search: [Google]
1468302407169.jpg
160KB, 736x963px
>>34156636

Reminds me of a friend of mine, was out driving one night, crossed intersection and some faggots slammed into him from the side running a red light. Friend got really fucking mad and the other guy was shook up as hell, admitted his faults and all, but when sending in the insurance papers he claimed to have had a green light and since he had a couple of faggot friends in his car chiming in with his lie, so he ended up having to take the insurance cost.

If their car is parked outside some day you can always set fire to it, or spray paint a swastika, they're really quick to make and then bolt. It's always a nuissance to remove that paint too.

Got any picture of the dent? I've successfully hammered out/brazed/filled a few in the past.
>>
>>34156769

Even better idea! Throw a jar of paint dissolver over their car, quick and easy to do and the paint is irrevocably fucked.
>>
File: IMG_3338.jpg (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3338.jpg
156KB, 500x500px
>>34156769
For privacy reasons. I will not send a picture. It's just a ugly dent. I can't believe these cock suckers can get away with this. Esspcially a fucking upper middle class family. Like seriously? I'd understand if this was someone coming from a piss poor family then I'd cut them some slack. But these faggots must have money and are setting a piss poor example to lie for their fucking retarded daughter. Why not just accept responsibility your daughter is a fucking retard and just pay up? I'm thinking spraying swatizikas and cunt on their garage and slashing a tire. If I don't get caught in the act, am I still likely to get convicted? Should I do this a few months later? Or do it soon?
>>
>>34156863

If noone sees you or you don't end up on some camera or whatever then you can't be convicted, but, cops may come around and ask some questions, if they bother reporting it. The longer you wait after the incident the safer ofc. But also, the longer one wait the less likely one is to do it I think, things tend to fade. But as you say, it's annyoing as fuck and they really shouldn't just get away with it.

When that stuff happened to my friend I recall we discussed taking some revenge, but in the end none was done, partially because we were too busy with other stuff at the time I guess.
>>
File: IMG_3347.jpg (74KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3347.jpg
74KB, 382x597px
>>34156978
Should I get a ski mask? I don't know if they have cameras. I'm not forgetting this so it's going to happen no matter what. I can wait. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
>>
burn their house to the ground with them inside. /thread
>>
>>34157015

Something to cover your face is probably a good idea aye.
>>
>Owning a car
>Not owning a dash cam

Remember that it's basically you versus the world, everyone is out for themselves even if it comes down to throwing someone under the bus. /r9k/ should know this and you should act accordingly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.