[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you leave a shitty small town without college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_2320.jpg (20KB, 214x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2320.jpg
20KB, 214x170px
How do you leave a shitty small town without college
>>
join the military

ooirriginl
>>
>>34155565
>>34155586
there are few good reasons to join the military, but this i think counts as one. fuck backwoods ignorant ass people holy fuck I'm glad i didn't stay there
>>
Yeah, the military would be your best bet. If you couldn't handle that maybe a manual labor job in a major city close to you or a job on a boat along the coast
>>
>tfw moving to a shitty small town from an affluent big city suburb

What am I in for?
>>
>>34155669
ever seen deliverance?
>>
>>34155752
Nein. Does it have a gf in it? I'm going with my gf.
>>
>>34155669
I've lived in one my whole life so far, albeit I'm fairly young. Probably friendlier neighbors, more gossip (since everyone knows everyone), and a big focus on the youth in the community. People really like being involved in their kid's lives, and some of the most visited events will be school concerts, plays, and sports. Social events among adults are still pretty prevalent though. Most people's main interest is on what's happening with their work or with the people around them, which is probably the same as anywhere. Also, other than drugs and the occasional bar fight, crime is nearly non-existent and nothing you need to worry about. You won't even have to worry about leaving your keys in the ignition or all of the doors and windows unlocked when you're out
>>
>>34155785
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD FUCKING NORMALFAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34155669
>suburb

It will take you an hour to get to Walmart instead of fifteen minutes.
>>
>>34155800
I should also mention that this is the Midwest, things might be different if you're in the South (probably much worse, from what I hear). Also, you'll have to learn to appreciate simplicity if you don't already and most of the major hobbies people have involve the outdoors
>>
>>34155785
it has buttrape in it
>>
>>34155565
Fuck off, I'd give anything to live in a /comfy/ small town.
>>
I live in a small town, 8000 people.

Pros:
>Everyone is white

Cons:
>Everyone is old
>All normies
>Nothing to do
>No work opportunities
>>
>>34155853
Ironically the closest Walmart now is 10 mins away where I'm moving in the Appalachians it will be 7 mins
>>
wouldu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxha9T-eScc
>>
I live in a town of 5000 people. On one hand its nice because you can leave the house without being in a crowd of people. On the other it sucks because theres not much to do and the closest thing we have to a social area is the walmart. The job market also sucks here, $10 a hour is considered fair.

Its probably better if you're a normalfag with friends but if you're a robot you're pretty much doomed as far as friends/ever losing your virginity goes.
>>
File: 1484346597787.jpg (155KB, 700x729px) Image search: [Google]
1484346597787.jpg
155KB, 700x729px
HOLY
SHIT
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP

SMALL TOWN GIRLS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!
City girls fucking suck. You cant talk to them. More competition. Taken 90% of the time.

Small town girls are more human than city brainwased materialistic fake bitches.

I love small towns. Everyone is white. Nice to each other. Red pilled. No niggers, spics, gooks, jews, or kebabs.

But small town girls are the best.
>>
File: IMG_3558.png (414KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3558.png
414KB, 640x1136px
>>34156102
But "country girls" are 100% guaranteed to be normie. I want a loser gf.
>>
File: IMG_3552.png (621KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3552.png
621KB, 640x1136px
>>34156154
>and this is Canada
>>
File: IMG_3553.png (928KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3553.png
928KB, 640x1136px
>>34156173
CORALENA
>>
File: IMG_3554.png (470KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3554.png
470KB, 640x1136px
>>34156194
Last ine for the time being.
>>
Does anyone else here think that being in the inner city is better than a small town
>>
>tfw no small town girlfriend
>>
unbreakable kimmy schmidt
>>
>>34156229
I would prefer to live in the suburbs of a city. The city itself is congested and dirty, and apartments are claustrophobic to me.
>>
>>34156292
Yeah but everyone's getting rich and doing shit
>>
>>34155911
>>34156022
>8k
>5k
>small

I like in a town of 1,300. Our county seat is "only" 30 miles away and our neighboring town 15 miles north is only 800. I'd rather live in the woods. This is awful.
>>
>>34156215
>>34156194
>>34156173
>>34156154
Ur fuking stupid. You never really gre up in the sticks have you?
>>
File: QQAxN.jpg (794KB, 3880x2581px) Image search: [Google]
QQAxN.jpg
794KB, 3880x2581px
>town of less than 1000(700~)
people in rural alabama.

this might be my last year of life. it's just suffering. there is nothing around me. along with the fact that I just don't deserve a life, I want out. I have no aspirations.

To robots in the city: Fuck you, get out there. There is at least a CHANCE there is someone good there. I don't even get the opportunity to find anyone.
>>
>>34156331
Sounds extremely cozy
>tfw live in a place that's too small to be a city but too large to be a town and too obscure for anyone to know of it
>>
File: 1466988712364.jpg (75KB, 702x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466988712364.jpg
75KB, 702x800px
>tfw lived on a large estate in the middle of nowhere scandinavia all my life
>unlimited stuff to do
>no people in sight anywhere, and the few in the area mind their own biz but will help you if you ask them

>spend one year living in London, apartment on Kings Road, working at a BP station
>swarming with idiots, criminals and people begging everywhere
>if you want to do something pretty much everything costs money

Altho I'm glad people are drawn to urban areas, wouldn't want townies moving out.
>>
>>34156518
It's really not. In a city I can swim in a sea of anonymity. In the woods I'm alone. Here people constantly recognize me as "that weirdo" when I'd much rather never see anyone more than once. I suppose a small town like this would be okay to move too but to have lived and grown up here so that people know my name is bothersome. I'd rather be that town hermit.
>>
army or accepting brief periods of homelessness or car living. its worth it, even if you are a fenanon to sleep in your car , just do it in the parking lots of walmarts in suburbs, they rarely care since walmart lets rv ppl stay overnight.
step 1) get a 97 Corolla ,tint windws. i did a fucked up old camper in the woods for 2 yrs , which water from uncles outdoor hose and electricity from extcord

2) get fucky old little dog for protection and night guarding from the pound so it ll be sprayed and vacc . old is the key: you need a street survivor, like a long haired chihu
ahua or weenie dog because they are both naturally insane, hardcore devoted and small bag of $8 dog food will last you a month and a half. no toy types because they will just stare at rapey murder guy and wag tail. JRT, long hairchihuahau or weenie will implode with rage before nogs get within 3 feet of car.

3) get $200 and a couple pair of clothes decent enough to apply to work in (via goodwill in town you select)

4) use food panty and eat ramen and lentils. gas stations will let you have hot water from carafe style coffee maker. theres a spiget on top close to red light or will let you microwave up hot water in insulated mug

4) stop smoking weed long enough to pass UA at some shit hole like walmart or target and make 9.85 instead of 7.75 ,instead talk to dog.try to get library card for internets. my library has take home hotspots you rent for two weeks. plus fucky old dog gives you excuse to be in park at night or
wandering aimless

5) bath at truckstops or state park trailheads. most are very clean and staff dont mess around at truck stops and genders are completely separately housed plus its always got county sheriffs and highway patrols. state park trailheads are skivier but the car camping with amenities for $3 a day is awesome, esp. when u can fish with $30 yearly license

then do than for 3 or 6 mo til you have enough for apartment
>>
>>34156173
Buzz, yer girlfriend! Wuff!
>>
File: 1445338430389.jpg (207KB, 469x740px) Image search: [Google]
1445338430389.jpg
207KB, 469x740px
>>34157135

Not OP, but top notch tips.
>>
>>34156102
go away from this board normalfag
>>
>>34157135
How much does a car cost like the cheapest possible that runs and can at least charge a phone
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.