[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is California so shitty?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: trashed-beach-875.jpg (82KB, 875x492px) Image search: [Google]
trashed-beach-875.jpg
82KB, 875x492px
>Gangs run rampant
>Shitty impoverished communities.
>Property values are outrageously inflated
>Liberal left is out of control
>Three strikes law
And yet it's one of the most populated states.

I want to know WHY there are so many people here. Why would you ever want to live in such a hot festering shithole?

Are you really that desperate to be close to Hollywood that you would want to live in such a drugged up crime infested hellhole?

Explain this shit?
>>
>>34155381
I want to live there so badly. Tell me how I can do it. It just seems so comfy, I like warm weather
>>
Literally just the weather and and ocean
>>
>>34155569
Move to florida famm
>>
>>34155609
Florida is the land of crazies. Also fuck off tripfag.
>>
File: 1482227499114.jpg (37KB, 540x417px) Image search: [Google]
1482227499114.jpg
37KB, 540x417px
Stay mad rustfags, bet most people can't even name your state on a map
>>
>>34155569
socal fag here
California is only for normalfags.
if you're a robot you want to stay as far away as possible
>>
>>34155640
I was going to bed anyway so I'm not gonna argue. Good night, anon.
>>
bel air
malibu
beverly crest
hancock park
los feliz
palos verdes
laguna beach
west hollywood hills
mulholland
santa monica

what?
>>
If you go into any of the affluent neighborhoods then you'll see why.

>Implying a poor fag like you would understand
>>
>>34155381
We don't want you here. Stay in detroit.
>>
>>34155381

Because of Liberals.

/thread
>>
What gangs? Crips and bloods? They're washed up out there arent they?
>>
>>34156664
He probably sees a few people with dark skin walking by, and runs home to post about how he just escaped being murdered by a scary gang.
>>
>>34155381
>WHY there are so many people here
Mexicans
>>
>>34156679
KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK hit the nail
>>
>>34155381
it soon wont be

all the fucking commiefornians are moving here to AZ and then complaining about how its not like California
>>
>>34156939
They probably aren't actually from California they are transplants that moved to California but then left because it's too expensive most Californians that leave California leave because they are fucking tired of this shithole.
>>
>>34155712
Nobody here makes enough money to live in these places, and if they did they'd still probably be better off living somewhere else and using the money they saved to be neet and buy cool neet gadgets.
>>
File: IMG_1224.jpg (250KB, 1080x1348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1224.jpg
250KB, 1080x1348px
>>34155381
It's another case of Anon being too poor to live in the most based state. I'm going hiking at Etiwanda Falls tomorrow, and then grabbing some poke for lunch with my girlfriend.

>b-but muh liberals
The amount of votes for Trump in Texas is only 200,000 more than in California.
>b-but muh Mexicans
>b-but muh gangs
>b-but muh degeneracy

Face it. You will never live in a state with a GDP larger than fucking Russia. You will never know what it's like to have the best public universities in the world.
>>
>misdemeanor offenses can qualify for application of the three-strikes law in California, whose application has been the subject of controversy.
top kek
>>
>>34157168
>This guy again
We don't need you, go ahead and succeed.
>>
Southern California is tits
Endless coastline, blue skies, palm tress, bomb ass food, fast cars, so what every now and then you gotta deal with shitty cops or stupid laws, this place is a virtual paradise.
I guess you gotta be a socal native to really love this place.
>>
>>34155381
>>Gangs run rampant

lol LA and SD cholo "gangs" are a joke.
>>
>>34158369
Foods shitty desu rest is gold
>>
>>34158369
>Endless coastline, blue skies, palm tress
You can get all of this from Florida as well, without the stupid laws, and with the occasional rain.
>>
>>34156939
I'm so sorry, just look at what they did to Austin.
>>
File: 473214862.jpg (133KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
473214862.jpg
133KB, 1050x700px
>>34158689
But you dont get the bleak decayed smog ridden urban landscape of Los Angeles to stir your soul
Florida is all bright and happy and shit fuck that
>>
>state is eternally on fire, without water, and being torn apart by the Earth itself

This is the price Chadifornia must pay.
>>
File: 1479076523901.jpg (28KB, 479x526px) Image search: [Google]
1479076523901.jpg
28KB, 479x526px
Why do Californians love Hillary so much?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.