[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sissy, me wants oats :)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: piggie.jpg (127KB, 560x377px) Image search: [Google]
piggie.jpg
127KB, 560x377px
Sissy, me wants oats :)
>>
File: lipstick-on-a-pig-1.jpg (373KB, 1637x1128px) Image search: [Google]
lipstick-on-a-pig-1.jpg
373KB, 1637x1128px
>>34155326
Sister, let me tell you something. You don't want oats. You just think you do. Oats are Johnny Campbell, the nice guy from church. He's solid and dependable and he is something you could live with forever.

You don't want that sissy. You want vodka and lemonade! You want fun! Fuck those idiots, you're living your life! Ignore dad from now on it doesn't matter what he says, he's just an asshole who's boring and controlling.

Dance, flirt with hot guys, let them show you a good time, this is what you want sissy. Maybe you'll realize this one day, this is how you want to spend your life

Look at me, I'm going to the club right now, I'm sure I'll score big again! Back when I was 19 I went home with the hottest guy I've ever met, ripped abs and a 9 inch cock. This is what us women need, don't ever settle. I haven't had one like that since I was 28, at least steady. I've had a few for just a night. I know one will come around and marry me

You deserve it and you'll get your lucky day my sister
>>
File: piggie - Copy.jpg (54KB, 454x311px) Image search: [Google]
piggie - Copy.jpg
54KB, 454x311px
>>34155536
But sissy :(

...he knows about math and philosophy and anime and masturbation, he's intellectually superior due to his interest in objectivity and rejection of cultural norms. Contrarianism is my religion!
>>
>>34155773
You're like a little baby, if only you knew how useless these things are. Do you want to live in a crappy house having sex with a sex God every day even if the roof leaks, or do you want to live in a nice house with a floppy 4 incher that can't even go in halfway?
>>
File: lipstick-on-a-pig-1 - Copy.jpg (172KB, 1078x930px) Image search: [Google]
lipstick-on-a-pig-1 - Copy.jpg
172KB, 1078x930px
>>34155790
Forgot to put my face on like I do every morning, here's my face back
>>
File: piggie - Copy.jpg (39KB, 329x300px) Image search: [Google]
piggie - Copy.jpg
39KB, 329x300px
>>34155804
Sissy but he knows about Socrates and plateau and Schopenhauer :)
>>
File: lipstick-on-a-pig-1 - Copy.jpg (19KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
lipstick-on-a-pig-1 - Copy.jpg
19KB, 300x256px
>>34155816
>>34155816
And she said, "No"

The end.
>>
>>34155816
what's the point of talking about schopenhauer with someone you don't feel?

none of it matters if he's not someone you enjoy being around. we can talk about platonic ideals, socratic dialogue and quantum physics for hours.. but i'd rather not if i'm not vibing with you.

it's not special.
>>
>>34155326
combobreaker cummy
>>
>>34156041
But isn't it special? Isn't it literally the best most important fucking thing in the universe?

Or is my view skewed and watching a movie or going to the bar one night with friends is just as significant to life?
>>
File: mm.png (139KB, 1002x356px) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
139KB, 1002x356px
>>34156142
you crave intellectual companionship
that's perfectly fine but dont stroke your dick while doing so

being able to high iq around a girl won't win her heart. intelligence doesn't draw people, it's the human inside. also wisdom and knowledge are different. insight and observation. no girl cares about your iq # you use to believe ur to ingeligent 4 mankind lol get over yourself x nite
>>
File: 1480895687624.jpg (89KB, 720x870px) Image search: [Google]
1480895687624.jpg
89KB, 720x870px
>>34156354
I really appreciate this post, thank you anon. (I'm serious)

Clearly people like the woman in this picture are ending up more fulfilled than me. Maybe there's something to it.
>>
>>34156483
Jesus christ, that was like going down a dry water slide types of painful to read.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.