[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have sexy coworker >flirts with me at work and via snapchat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1483595837398.png (36KB, 743x423px) Image search: [Google]
1483595837398.png
36KB, 743x423px
>have sexy coworker
>flirts with me at work and via snapchat
>her 21st birthday is Monday and she is having a party tonight
>invites me to it
>I get drunk before it
>she never sends me address tonight
>I text her a bunch and try to get address ( really drunk)
>eventually her beta boyfriend texts me his pictures and tells me they they are good without me
>never go to party

What is my move tomorrow? I could totally beat up her bf by the way.
>>
did you know about the said beta bf? and lad why would you get THAT drunk. But if that dude is that defensive and shawty is giving you signals he probably realizes he is high cuck risk
>>
>>34154520
ive never met him but I did know about him, She never mentioned him though. Man I only got so drunk because I was with my friend who is a huge alcoholic and matching him is hard. Yeah he is a huge bitch and I can take his girl, but I do think I kind of fucked up tonight. I would love a game plan for tomorrow
>>
someone give me a plan!
>>
>>34154620
definitely play it cool, dont be apologetic in any sense. you can bant about how its "cute" how jealous her boyfreind is.
if your of this persuasion, you can lie and say you texted so much because someone else made potential plans with you spur of the moment and if they didnt answer you would go do the other thing instead idk.
post the texts you sent without incriminating info since you know we are out to get you
>>
>>34154818
i can't post the text messages but all they were was just me asking for the address until he sent me his picture of his super beta face. But yeah, I think I am going to text her in the afternoon and just ask her why she didn't give me the address yesterday and then ask her why her boyfriend gave me such a weird text
>>
>>34154416
i think you should fuck the boyfriend up
>>
>>34155001
are you still drunk lad, this was earlier this night?
Id say sleep on it, but definitely dont show any passive aggressive signs or any beta behaviors like her boyfriend was.
She probably mentioned offhand that she invited some dude from work and her boyfriend got jelly and pissy.
tl;dr DONT ACT BUTTHURT ACT AMUSED/EMPATHATIC
>>
>>34154416
heh I thought you said I could totally beat up her bf on the way.

my mistake
>>
File: 1476847275162.jpg (8KB, 321x312px) Image search: [Google]
1476847275162.jpg
8KB, 321x312px
>>34154416
Kick her bf's ass
>>
>>34155103
yeah im pretty wasted. Like I said I kind of fucked up by leaving her a message saying I was angry about the not getting the address, but I do believe that I can play it off by saying I was drunk. Should I text her tomorrow or wait?
>>
>>34155215
id say get some rest and decide tomorrow, its hard for us to judge without all the details and shit. I mean if she invited you and didnt answer its obviously because cuckbert intervened.
id say make fun of him subtly with her
>>
>>34155370
Just two questions before I go to sleep.
Should I text her tommorow or wait until I work with her? (Thursday)
How do I make fun of him subtlety?
>>
OP wont smash.
I promise he wont. If he does somehow he will taste the semi warm flavor of the betacuck
>>
File: IMG_0165.png (796KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0165.png
796KB, 750x1334px
Here's the last bit of the conversation I had. I can toallty beat this dude for his girl
>>
>>34155855
holy fuck im weak, look at that dude oh man
your responses there are totally fine
id be worried about >>34155711 prophecy, that lukewarm soupy cuck essence that permeates all in its wake
>>
Denied by a numale.
>>
>>34156252
Kek my thought exactly
>>
>>34156252
>>34156338
help him out then! what should he do to improve his situation?
>>
>>34154416
You got invited and didn't get the address what's going on
>>
>>34156619
let's not keep analyzing what went wrong and focus on the future. What move should I do tomorrow.
Im thinking Ill send a snapchat of me in the gym
>>
>>34156654
i would rip the beard off him and whoop his ass.guy looks like he should be fucked in the ass.
>>
>>34156671
agreed, but I don't have his address. How do I go about talking to his girl
>>
>>34156696
could always do a reverse name search. whitepages.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.