[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want out of life, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (470KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
470KB, 2560x1440px
What do you want out of life, /r9k/?
>>
>>34153931
death
wow so original
>>
>>34153944
Is there anything you want besides that?
Or is that all?
>>
>>34153963
A forever faithful, disease-free sissy boyfriend made out of money.
>>
>>34153963
What do you want out of life, OP?
>>
>>34153931
I'm but a simply farm boy wanting to breed a qt
>>
love and a job that I'm good at that permanently improves the world
>>
>>34154135
I don't know. I know there's gotta be something out there for me but I don't know what it may be. I hope I can at least figure out what my purpose is here on earth. Sometimes it feels as though I am existing for no reason. I'm sure some of you guys can relate.
>>
>>34154184
Nothing wrong with that, I suppose.
>>
misery for others with no reason at all.
>>
>>34154184
Nothing wrong with that, I suppose.
Ordered.
>>
>>34154219
what did he mean by this?

xuz zuz wux
>>
>>34154258
Ordered?
>>
To become the best graff artist and become recognized worldwide
>>
>>34155267
I don't even know anymore pls no bully desusenpai
>>
>>34153931
The ability to die content after living a fulfilling life.
>>
An ending

Maybe someone to share the misery with but I'm not getting my hopes up
>>
File: 1474006404517.png (73KB, 607x513px) Image search: [Google]
1474006404517.png
73KB, 607x513px
To be a girl, desu famalam
oregano
>>
A job where I can work for 6 months of the year and spend the other 6 months having sex with female prostitutes and prime ladyboys in southeast Asia.
>>
>>34153931
The Jews.

Originally, of course.
>>
>>34155515
Misread as, what do you want OUT of your life.
>>
>>34153963
To be cool, not hate myself, and have the ability to make girls want to fart in my face, or the lack of wanting them to at all.

But none of these things are possible.

So death is pretty much the way to go.
>>
>>34153931
the unobtainable.
>>
File: image.gif (965KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
965KB, 498x266px
>>34153931
To live a long happy life without any medical problems or handicaps. I used to have this irrational fear of someone jealous or sick throwing acid on my face to disfigure me, or something traumatic to happen to my looks that's irreversible.

That and things like going blind, listings limb, or being confined to a wheelchair.
>>
>>34153931

to die in my sleep already
>>
>>34153931
A nice, easy going, simple, comfortable life. Nothing flashy, just down to earth.

And I want the love of my life to come back to me so we can get married and have babies together. ;__;
>>
I want immortality with eternal youth.
>>
>>34153931
Fuck one of my crushes (a lot), conquer a country.
>>
File: Not_today.jpg (112KB, 900x773px) Image search: [Google]
Not_today.jpg
112KB, 900x773px
To be high on drugs 24/7. It's the only way to chase the suicidal thoughts away. I'm dead fucking serious too

The internet isn't working as a tool for escapism anymore. If I'm not zonked out of my mind It's suffering nonstop.
>>
I just wish I was a normally functioning human being. I ask questions with obvious answers, I can't focus on what people say to me and I can't make eye contact with them either. I can't hold a conversation, and I have trouble with annunciation. I'm unusually weak, I'm always tired, and I have constant hip pain. I have eczema constantly and I have a deadly bee/wasp allergy. I have no friends, and I have no future
>>
>>34155708
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST

BE HEALED
>>
>>34153931
In this body, this timeline? Nothing/death. I think the best I could hope for is the least painful death. I'm a 28 years old short ugly khhv with crohn's and a ton of other diseases that I seem to collect, and I'm tired. Euthanise me please.
>>
>>34153931
I want to know everything that's going on
>>
>>34153931
What is this question supposed to mean?
>>
>>34153931
A Finnish girlfriend
>>
To be comfy and content.
Failing that some smack.
>>
File: 1483497816564.jpg (43KB, 796x804px) Image search: [Google]
1483497816564.jpg
43KB, 796x804px
>>34153931
>What do you want out of life, /r9k/?
In an ideal world, I would want to influence the course of history. I want to work on legislation that would establish a UBI. I want to help push for the replacement of government entities with functionally equivalent AI programs. I want to rid myself of spooks. I want to travel the world, and see the ruins of ancient civilizations. Most importantly, I want to live a long, healthy life and I want to continue to be able to learn new things.

But in reality, all I want is a job that provides me with enough money to live on my own, and with a bit of saving, be able to buy things I want when I want to, while also having enough free time/days off that I don't hate life. I also want to learn more about the things I value, and I want to shitpost on 4chan until my dying days.
>>
To live comfortably without headaches or worries.
>>
alien invasion
>>
>>34153931
Learn, have some fun, and do good to the world.
>>
>>34156043
First half is exactly me, I don't think of the second one yet, but I think I will when I'm older, getting really sad in the process
>>
To finally finish high school with results that dont disappoint my and then live out my secret side that ive kept hidden since the day i discovered it.
>>
>>34153931
Immortality and godlike powers.

That's all I want. It's not fair.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.