[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: 1484168341815.png (341KB, 1327x914px) Image search: [Google]
1484168341815.png
341KB, 1327x914px
Hey anons just a lonely night and I feel like ending it! They took the gun out of the house so that's a no go. I've been through so much the closes people to me let me down(family).I was homeless thanks to them at one point 19 years old. Their advice "get over it.""can't hold on to the past forever Anon". Like everything's cool.my girlfriend at the time left me when I was at the verge of being homeless saying I didn't have time for her. I almost killed myself got addicted to drugs and was hospitalized. Now I have a place to live, new girlfriend, and will be returning to college in the summer. But I feel so empty so alone. Im here lurking...thinking bout killing myself...I'm sorry anons but I had to get that off my chest.

For anyone else that wants to get anything off their chest please feel free too in this thread
>>
File: 1482374450940.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
1482374450940.png
461KB, 870x722px
>>34153747
>girlfriend

Original
>original
Original
>>
all i have is this stupid fucking board that i can never leave. looking for an internal laugh of some sort. and these normies just keep posting threads about their gfs and families that care about them. talking about how they had to sleep over their friends house for 2 days and how they were addicted to shoving cough drops up their ass. enough is enough. i'm slitting my wrists with a plastic fork after i type this.
>>
>>34153828
Anon I was a fucking shut in for 2 years in highschool...I'm not a normie
>>
>>34153747
What do you want a gun for? Any piece of rope will do.
>>
>>34153915
>not a normie
>has gf
I'm so tired of this, screw it
>>
>>34153915
>I was a fucking shut in for 2 years in highschoo
And you still somehow managed to get a gf while in/immediately after high school?
>>
>tfw I want to jerk off to my cute manager, but I can't bring myself to because I actually respect her
>>
>>34153989
Yeah anon I somehow got my dick in some pussy. Is the bar that low thats all the qualification you need to be a normie. Let me tell you something anon if someday by some chance you get your small dick in some pussy your life will still be as miserable as it was before. Nothing changes life is shit...so continue masterbating to Chinese cartoons and eating tendies
>>
>>34154039
Oh and I missed the part where you've got another gf.

>gf currently
>place to live with her
>attending college soon
>b-but.. I feel.. like killing my.. self

>so empty so alone
>gf
>probably friends or at least people he'll pretend aren't friends
>alone
>robot

>I'll come to the board where the people constantly complain about having none of this and whine about how much I want to kill myself because I *feel* alone but I'm not actually alone

You're like those pieces of shit that come on here and complain about having no friends but then you find out they have multiple people that they "wouldn't call friends" but that's exactly what they are.
>>
>>34154039
First two years of highschool and I didn't get lid until I graduated.
>>
>>34154112
Must be horrible waiting until you're 18 to get a girlfriend and have sex with her omg that's SO late
>>
>>34154087
>Is the bar that low thats all the qualification you need to be a normie.
Yeah, kinda. Whatever, i don't want to post here anymore, i can't relate to anyone no more. The only place I had, screw this shit
>>
>8 months ago
>find qt(to me, my friend rated her a 6/10 so meh) virgin who likes vidya and my shitty humor
>think im love
>4months ago, breaks up with me because im too awkward and creepy
>keep talking with her because I dont want to lose her completetly
>last night get a snap from her, its a picture of her getting fucked with a caption "so glad I didnt let an autistic fuck like you take my virginity"
Im ready for a bath with a toaster rn and I dont know what im going to do
>>
>>34154087
If nothing changes and you're so lonely, why did you get a second gf you fucking retarded cunt?
>>
File: 1479170647031.png (48KB, 252x222px) Image search: [Google]
1479170647031.png
48KB, 252x222px
I'm going to try talking to the girl I like again.
At the beginning of last semester I met her, got her number, and I really felt like things were going well when we hung out, so I asked her to the local museum. She tentatively said yes, but we didn't end up going anywhere, so I dropped it after that. Also around this time I realized I was going to have to change majors or inevitably fail out of my original program, so it wasn't a good time to think about girls in general anyways.
Fast forward to yesterday, I saw her in the dorm lobby and struck up a conversation. Again I think it went well, and now I'm tempted to again keep talking to her.
This is one of the few genuine crushes I've had and it's maddening how shit it's making my judgment feel. If she's not into I hope she'll tell me straight up.
>>
>start to get my shit together regarding the clothes I buy and how i present myself
>become more outgoing
>woah anon maybe i should try to get a gf
>remember that the girl i like wouldn't ever wanna be with me since her best friend likes me
I will meet someone else before this new years resolution burns out and i revert to my old self, right guys?
SHEEEEE WONT HAVE A THING TO DO WITH ME
>>
>>34153747
Short, ugly, khhv, 28 years old, crohn's disease, achalasia + acid reflux + gastric fluids constantly eating my stomach lining and will eat the fucking walls if I don't take PPIs all the time, athma, shitty eyesight, arrhythmia. Have to be a wagie of course, because free bux are for females or immigrants here.

Idk anon if you're relatively healthy AND attractive enough to get a SO, you can still make it desu.
>>
File: fuk.jpg (47KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
fuk.jpg
47KB, 498x498px
>Be me
>Be 16
>Enjoying time at pops house
>Have 10/10 qt step sister
>Around my age
>Muhdick.jpg
>Gut feeling she's fucking around with uncle
>Anger.mpeg
>She sleeps near me though so calm for no reason
>Occasionally hear kissing noises from behind me while playing vidya
>Didn't look back cause don't want to believe

Cont?
Mad sitting here in my bed alone wishing I had alcohol to drink myself away.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.