[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>now everybody find a partner for the assignment What do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: 4ee2354b93236.preview-620.jpg (85KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
4ee2354b93236.preview-620.jpg
85KB, 620x413px
>now everybody find a partner for the assignment
What do?
>>
Sack the teacher, take a shit on her and scream
>>
I dropped out and went to retard school.
But I still got my diploma so, meh
>>
>>34153011
I group up with me mates
>>
>>34153011
>get anxiety over which one of my 4 best friends to pick ugh!
>feel conflicted we can only choose 1
>i also want to choose non best friends wtf depending on what it is
>this sucks!!!
>>
Awkwardly make brief eye contact with the girl next to me in the hope that they'll take pity on me.
>>
>>34153011
sit there looking like a deer in the headlights cuz i have no friends in that class and wait to be paired with the stragglers.
>>
>>34153011
>one black

BLACKED
>>
>>34153154
kek this is what I used to do
>>
>>34153011
>ignore qt I been crushing on and talk to the faggot next to me
>>
>>34153172
O B S E S S E D
B E
S S
E S
S E
S S
E B
D E S S E S B O
originaliana
>>
>wait a minute or so
>awkwardly stand up and ask if anyone needs a partner while making eye contact with nobody
>crickets
>sit back down
>teacher notices you don't have a partner
>hey anon why don't you join chad's group
>make your way over there
>say and do nothing the entire time except for writing your name on it
>>
>>34153011

One of the worst things in fucking school.

>Those teachers who also offered the option to work alone
>>
>>34153011
asked to work alone always

so i could just avoid the embarrassment of even working with somebody
>>
Wait and hope I'm the last one left/odd man out so I don't have to deal with other people.
>>
"I prefer working alone"
>>
Sit with the shy scared qt before her orbiter does.

They usually keep to themselves until the end of the project. I can get work done and not associate with orbiters, niggs weabos and nymphs
>>
>>34153258
This, except I actually try and complete the work.
The praise is satisfying.
>>
molest the cutest girl in the classroom right then and there
>>
>that happyf eel when you and your best friend look at each other XDDDD

AT THE SAME TIME!!!!lmao:DDDDD
>>
>>34153011
Ask who ever is physically closest to me
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 356x342px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 356x342px
>every one partners up
>you get stuck with the retarded kid
>>
immediately drop out of school
>>
File: fat guy eats mercury.jpg (40KB, 474x337px) Image search: [Google]
fat guy eats mercury.jpg
40KB, 474x337px
i always ended up in the chad/stacy group and doing all of the work
>>
>>34153320
>that one teacher who said he knew what it was like to not have a partner so he always picked the groups at random
That guy was a real bro.
>>
File: 113449477954.jpg (12KB, 700x379px) Image search: [Google]
113449477954.jpg
12KB, 700x379px
>>34153011
Sit there staring at my textbook pretending I didn't hear what was going on. Secretly looking around to see what group doesn't have enough people in it and slink slyly over to them.
>>
>>34153011
Sit and act like nothing happened until someone calls on me because they know I will do all the work and well. Really it was kind of a boost to my self esteem as a kid, and I could usually have a good conversation with people one on one, so I feel like it also helped improve the general opinion of me.
>>
File: IMG_0438.jpg (57KB, 707x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0438.jpg
57KB, 707x707px
>wait for the teacher to ask if i have anyone and force me onto another pair when i tell them i dont
>>
Just wait till most people have a group and group up with the person that's left/get the teacher to pick a group for you. If it's a really simple task just do it alone if possible.
>>
File: eager-child.jpg (739KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
eager-child.jpg
739KB, 1698x1131px
>HEY
>DO YOU WANNA BE MY PARTNER?
>>
>>34153011
Quickly (but not too quick as to sound desperate or have a panic attack) ask someone close that I don't think already has a partner if they want to be my partner. This usually worked for me although it always stressed me out just being put in this scenario
>>
>>34153011
>>now everybody find a partner for the assignment
>Teacher notices you
>"...Or you can work by yourself."
>>
>>34153011

>wait a few minutes
>start working on my own
>finish before everyone, and start homework/doze
>>
>>34153011
I feel so happy now when im in uni and have lots of friends. Now i can laugh at the guy who is always without a partner
>>
Thank god this is easier to do in university. Just turn to the random guy next to you and ask. Works 90% of the time
>>
Even if there were people who didin't have partners, i still did everything alone. I didin't want to get slowed down by the others and i hated all of them to that point where if one of them came up to me i would've took a chair and knocked the fucker out. I liked being alone and while everyone else talked and laughed with their friends i always was the first to do the class work.
>>
>>34156481
ehgee
>>
Ask the person next to me that I've been sitting with and saying small comments to for a few weeks.
>>
>>34153011
wait until someone else is forced to pair with me
Or better if there's an odd number of students - I'd rather work alone
>>
>>34156481
Hey.

Watch that edge.
>>
>>34153011
Ask my gf and my best friend to be in a group together with me.
>>
try to be the odd one out at the end so I can work alone. Or if I have a friend in the class work with them.
>>
File: 1454624022749.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454624022749.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
This shit demoralized me so much I just said fuck college and got a job cutting meat for a grocery store

I couldn't stop thinking
>I'm gonna go to college and get more of this. I'm gonna get a job doing research in a tiny room with the same people 40 hours a week. I'm gonna have to get along with my wife's group. I'm gonna have to have my own group or she'll think I'm a creep. I can't go to Taco Bell without a group or Stacy will take a selfie of her laughing with me over her shoulder and it'll end up on /r9k/

Please don't remind me of my failures, I have not forgotten them
>>
it's really not that hard to have simple interaction with normals. The majority of them won't lash out at you for introducing yourself or asking if you want to work together.

t. university student forced to do this multiple times a week for labs
>>
>U-um do you mind if I j-join your group?
>Sorry, we have enough people already.
>>
File: 1474245817253.gif (765KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474245817253.gif
765KB, 500x281px
>>34153011
this / school will forever be the fucking worst

most of the time i just did the fuckin work alone, even if it was "work for two people" and turned it in

my english teacher started saying hi / bye to me because of that, actually

guess she felt bad for me
>>
>>34153011
Rapidly look at the closest classmate that is also a minority. Usually works. Being foreign has its benefits.
>>
>>34157726
This will happen but you can play it cool.
Just say its no problem, and try a different group.
>>
>>34153011
Say that you need to go to the toilet and wait there until the class ends.
>>
>Partner with the teacher

Ended up leading to an affair.
>>
I already got used to it. I dont give a shit anymore. I just look for whatever person that isnt too normie, and ask if i could work with him, they will always say yes even if they dont want to.
>>
The front table is interesting. One is holding a baby, and then there's one very young short child. Wtf is going on in this class?
>>
>>34153011

>be the smart person in class
>everyone wants to be my partner
>end up partnering up with the other smart kids and ace the fuck out of the project

Get rekt normies
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.