[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to know that every week I pull in hordes of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
How does it feel to know that every week I pull in hordes of fresh virgin girls and fuck them senseless. It feels great blowing a load on their young innocent faces.
>>
pretty jealous I can't lucid dream as well as you can
>>
>>34152698
And yet here you are on r9k.........

Origami
>>
>>34152698
It feels like if you're posting it here you're either lying or you require other people feeling bad to validate yourself

which is fine
>>
>>34152767
I got redirected here from kiwifarms, mate. Decided it was fun to lmao at you angry virgins
>>
>>34152802
>be on internet
>make fun of a random stranger

wow, grats, you're a coward.
>>
>>34152698
doesn't count if you're a member of ISIS
>>
>>34152831
I could floor any of you virgins right now but I'm too busy claiming the dating pool. Better hurry and man up or there's gonna be nothing left for you
>>
File: 1469456911033.jpg (84KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1469456911033.jpg
84KB, 700x714px
>>34152698
do you bathe in their defloweration blood afterwards
>>
>>34152876
There's not actually that much blood. Just wipe it off with a tissue
>>
>>34152802
Nice
You're acting cool on r9k. Did you also think you were the raddest kid on the short bus?
>>
>>34152895
You sound a bit upset there. Mad you can't get your dick wet?
>>
>>34152802
I'm not an angry virgin, just a sad lonely person who's been isolated from the world. I wish that I could just wake up somebody else most nights when I actually think about it.

Either that or just take a plane to a beach in new zealand and live on it like a castaway, only going into town once every couple months.

There's about a 60/40 split of angry virgin robots and sad self hating robots here probably.
>>
>>34152891
doesn't blood turn you off?
>>
>>34153003
Nah, once you're in the mood with her nothing really turns you off and you just go with it
>>
*hugs you*
I'm so proud
*notices bulge*
OwO
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.