[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met a woman that likes the same things as you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: fembot.jpg (60KB, 638x358px)
fembot.jpg
60KB, 638x358px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1UXUE49kYg
>>
>Meet qt girl online, instantly click together
>At the time I was (and somewhat still) really into this indie band, Alex G (artist/band)
>Surprisingly she's heard of him too, and likes his music as well
>Also into computers

She even has short hair, she's perfect
>>
>>34152189

Don't fucking talk about me on r9k threads you creep
>>
I met a girl who had the same exact taste in music as I do but she had a boyfriend.
>>
>>34152237
Fuck off Alex

Originalda
>>
I did. Spent a year getting to know her and eventually becoming friends.
Then spent another year falling for her.
And another year of not having her.
>>
yes. she listened to the same music as me, liked the same movies and tv shows and we'd watch them together, liked the same books and we'd give each other books to read. i liked her a lot and she was cute, but in the end she just wanted a bad boy chad, and i wasn't that.

i don't put too much stock into 'liking the same things' anymore. it's just entertainment.
>>
You don't necessarily have to have the same interests as your GF do you?

I've never been in a relationship but I didn't think that was a requirement
>>
>>34152465
Well why would you be with someone if you didn't have similar interests? Unless it's purely physical, there's no point.
>>
>>34152106
I messed it up.
>>
I am not really into anything sadly. I think that's the problem with most robots here.
>>
>programming job
>csgo on off time
>emo music

I've never met a woman who ever had all three of these interests. And women who do have shitty programming skills, don't go in depth within any music genre, and are shit at video games.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq2Raxl-QZk
>>
File: swordfu.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
swordfu.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>34152106
> webm related
I've met her on the internet only but she's my future waifu
>>
>>34152713
is that jenny? because she's not your waifu, shes mine
>>
>>34152106
im so edgey omg XD
>>
>>34152189
>Alex G
I heard one of his songs on the radio a year or so ago -- pretty good. The guitar solo was shit though.
>>
>>34152713
Thats not how you use a sword.
Fucking women having no understanding of a martial art.
>>
>>34152713
absolutely retarded.

this is hollywood sword play. she has no idea how to use that sword.
>>
>>34152106
Yeah but they are always whales
>>
>>34152106
>ambient and black metal
>weapons
>calligraphy
no
>>
>>34153232
or have boyfriends
>>
>>34152106
absolutely not

women are the polar opposite of me
>>
I don't really have any hobbies.
>>
>>34152106
Women will latch on to whatever hobbies/interests she had in her previous relationship. If her boyfriend was into weightlifting it would be part of her identity now and she will buy new under armor yoga pants and do quarter squats with 5lb dumbbells.
>>
My tastes are far too patrician for a foolish roastie who follows only Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>34153665
This. They look to you to train them into enjoying whatever you enjoy if they like you enough.
>>
File: meh.ro8285.png (19KB, 400x431px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro8285.png
19KB, 400x431px
There's a girl who likes (almost) everything I like, and even got me into a few of her major interests - her taste is better than mine, honestly. She's also one of the most attractive women I've ever known (though she drops a few points without makeup, she's still a qt3.14).

Unfortunately I screwed it up with my autism and she kinda hates me. Such is life.
>>
>>34154036
Did you fuck up hard enough that you need to apologize for it?

Have you already done that?
>>
>>34154072
I meekly apologized shortly afterwards, but more like that way of acting was the problem in itself - she's got plenty of her own self-esteem problems and didn't want to deal with my issues. I've put off talking to her for a few months, gone cocoon mode and hoping to come off as less of a pathetic human next time I talk to her.
>>
>>34152189
>She even has short hair, she's perfect

lucky fuck, you. ; (
>>
I've met a girl as intelligent as me, into the same stuff, liked me, we hung out and it was amazing. It scared the absolute shit out of me and I stopped talking to her. I don't regret it, because I know it would have completely destroyed me when it ended. I still hear her voice and see her face and think about what could have happened.
>>
File: 1476334092508.jpg (48KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1476334092508.jpg
48KB, 512x384px
>>34154934
feels ambiguous man
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.