[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k philosophy threads are maximum cringe. They're aII filled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1478391723026.jpg (70KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478391723026.jpg
70KB, 720x960px
r9k philosophy threads are maximum cringe. They're aII filled with pseudo intellectuals who don't really have any knowledge about the way things in the universe actually work, they just get high, watch star trek and make shit up they think "sounds deep"
Nothing that you believe means anything to the universe. Anyone can make shit up and call it a belief.
>>
>>34151865
And your better how
>>
File: 1456910724469.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1456910724469.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
free will doesnt real amirite guise
>>
philosophy in general is joke and none of it means shit.
>>
yeah boy

i just think its weird how we can think and we are just made up of small atoms

but i dont spout my garbage online or anywhere else
>>
>>34151912
>>34151914
not taking risks doesnt make you cool
>>
>>34151865
you realize the statement you just said is philosophy?
>>
>everyone but me is an idiot why doesn't anyone understand how much better than them I am??

I'm not impressed OP
>>
>>34151924
that shit right there means nothing too
quit talking nonsense boy
>>
>>34151950
you're not cool

(you're not original)
>>
>>34151987
still talking nonsense like a fool
stop that
>>
>>34151865
I'm going to be honest the whole hatred of pseudo-intellectuals just seems like a way to put people who believe things you don't like into a group and make them all bad/wrong because their beliefs are in THAT group and oh my god you wouldn't WANT to be a Pseudo Intellectual who believes in X belief, would you?

Fuck off I don't like anyone telling me what to believe about anything
>>
>>34152074
Fuck off edge lord

orignalio
>>
>>34152091
It's another: "Anon said something I disagree with so he is an edgelord/faggot/cuck/pseudointellectual/redditor therefore he must be wrong because nobody would want to agree with him be any of those terrible things hahahahhaha"

not sure if being ironic to the nth degree or just lacking in all self awareness
>>
>>34152173
This edge is giving me wounds desu
>>
>>34152217
how is that even edgy anon I thought being edgy is when you're all contrarian and TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH DON'T TELL MOM and paint your eyes black and be emo and shit

I'm just... fucking tired of opinions and hypocrisy and shit even though I'm doing the same things I'm tired of

idk man I don't think I'm edgy, just tired of shit
>>
it's okay to be edgy sometimes, guys

part of growing up is realizing that your edgy teenage self was actually right about some things
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.