[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /plusultra/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (107KB, 1364x767px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107KB, 1364x767px
Who /plusultra/ here?
>>
Chris Sabbat is a god among English anime voice actors, that scene was amazing and honestly Boku No Hero Academia has a great English dub. Probably one of the few that can be said sounds good.
>>
>>34151830
>read 100 chapters
>realize this is going nowhere since the kid is not making any progress and the scale reaches 1000%
>drop it
>>
for me, it's toga
>>
>>34151858
I watched it subbed

Love Chris but nip all might put his back into that VA. Had me experiencing chills before he launched nomu

>>34151864
I've been holding off on the manga for this exact reason
Thanks famsies.

All might is still living though right?
>>
>>34151864
Well so far he can use like %8 of his quirk, and we don't know if there will be a time-skip or not in the series. It is obvious he wants to get stronger, but he's getting close to being able to use almost %10 of the power.
>>
>>34151893
Yeah, All Might is still alive just retired and he can't really transform or use his quirk anymore. It's pretty much completely based over to Deku but Deku can only bring out like %8 of it's power so far.
>>
>>34151899

it most likely will time skip, no time soon but basically garunteed, top 10 mangaka and bleach was rushed for a reason, this is one of the new big three, only wan piss remains of the old and toga probably wont ever use all might like all might, it's been hinted many times plus he gimped himself already twice, but his new way of using it is more interesting anyway
>>
>>34151919
>>34152011

Ha did nomu best his ass into retirement? I seen more creatures like nomu in a spoiler are they just as strong. Has deku received his first big ass beating yet?

Sorry anon. I want to know a few things but I don't want to put my time into the chapters.
>>
>>34152011
>toga

deku* silly me :^)
>>
>>34152028
cant remember too many details because ive dropped it for a few months to let some chapters build up but last i read his last big fight was another muscle bound fag that he had to do a 100% attack on i think twice or more and he still didnt even win that fight but he got the tech girl to make him another piece of gear too
>>
>>34151830

Plus Ultra is Spain's national motto lmao
>>
>>34152110
Its still to early then

I want the baddie so far out of his league to show up and put him into submission. Not a loss. I want to see the despair engraved on his face despite having all of the might in the world at his finger tips.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.