[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /r9k/ defend themselves? everyday it feels like racial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

File: BLACKED.webm (2MB, 720x1230px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.webm
2MB, 720x1230px
How does /r9k/ defend themselves?

everyday it feels like racial hostility is going up and im still just a twig white boy that can barely even open jars without hurting my hands
>>
yeah whenever a white person gets beat up, its praised all over social media.

Its a race crime if its the other way around.
Start lifting. Ive been lifting for a year now and I keep a low profile but no one messes with me. Im 6'1 190. Not too big but Im not a stick either.
If someone was ever to touch/disrespect you when you didn't do anything to them then I say yeah speak the fuck up. Tell them to go fuck themselves. Some people are just all talk and no bite. Half the robots here are suicidal. Im suicidal and I aint got shit to lose except this shitty life I live. Fuck it if I go down fighting some nigger who pulls a gun on me.
>>
>>34151400
damn that was a nice tackle
>>
>>34151400
stay the fuck home

this isn't rocket surgery
>>
I use my stand
>>
Get a gun assuming you dont live in a libcuck state.Gotta ask yourself how much value do you hold on your life? And is it worth preserving
>>
>>34151400
>cowboy bebop shirt

so this is the /v/edditer going outside to preorder the Nintendo Switch
>>
>>34151400
>>34151447
>>34151483

Stop living in your hostile fantasy world that you've constructed in your head. And stop trying to manipulate lonely robots into believing in your normie race obsessions. None of this shit matters to people who are so alone.
>>
File: 1480558209141.jpg (53KB, 850x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1480558209141.jpg
53KB, 850x1170px
I want someone to mug and rape me. I'm a girl (male) btw
>>
>>34151528
Unfortunately not all of us live off nertbucks and we have to interact with the outside world.I prefer giving him advice for if he had to go outside ratger than lie to the man
>>
>>34151400
I got fit and had my boxing buddy teach me to beat some ass. 10/10 would reccomend.
>>
>>34151539
I'll mug you but I won't rape you. I like boys
>>
File: listen here twat.png (517KB, 1366x768px)
listen here twat.png
517KB, 1366x768px
Not many niggers or muzzies here
And I'm bigger and faster than most of them
>>
File: 435897.jpg (122KB, 800x737px) Image search: [Google]
435897.jpg
122KB, 800x737px
Step 1.
>Use your influence and ownership of mainstream media conglomerates to passively promote racial tension under the guise of "reporting the truth" and "promoting equality"
Step 2.
>Pay literature grads to post racebait all over social media, encourage racial tension and conflict in any and every way possible
Step 3.
>Use increasing racial tension as a pretense to push for more transnational assimilation and globalization

The agenda is pretty clear here. There is going to be one global government that rules over billions of dirt poor people who have very little in common with the people around them, and so have no independent means of creating their own society or self-government.

Also, the OP is one of these shills.
>>
i cant bench or squat or run worth a damn but i get to work around big trucks a lot and carry brake drums that weigh 120lbs is that "good strength if i can carry that
>>
>>34151681
you sound like a pussy

no offence
>>
>>34151400
if the situation was reversed and it was a bunch of black guys and a white dude and the white dude knocked the black guy to the ground then 99% probability that the white dude would get jumped by all the other black guys
>>
"Pretend" to be crazy.

Smile and tell the person you're going to peel his nails back and eat his cuticle's if he loses. Tell them about the last person you had to discipline for losing.

Walk towards him slowly and wait for an opening on a vital. Then lunge.

If the person is already in a fighting mood then we wait for a vital opening and lunge anyway
>>
>>34152201

nigga you watch too much anime................
>>
>>34151400
the truth is you have to get your ass kicked a lot before you really know how to fight
easy mode is to just buy a gun
>>
>>34152201
High-quality autism
Not original
>>
White people should just stop being pussies and learn how to fight. Why do you think your women run to black men all the time? It's not just because of our BBCs, it's because whites boys have forgotten to act like men
>>
is it weird that im pretty mild mannered and the thought of being confronted is scary but the times in highschool where someone messed with me and got me mad i just got really mad and didnt really think about what i was doing or anythibg? it only happened a couple times like once i hit a guy on the cheek on the bus and pushed one kid into a stack of chairs since he kept messing with my book bag
>>
Run like shit, they will lose interest after a while.
>>
>>34151400
Bigger, stronger person usually wins. Aggression is key. To win a fight, take the other guy down and punch or stomp him. The white guy could have saved himself by meeting the charge and wrapping up the other guys arms. He still would've lost, but he wouldn't have been convulsing on the ground.
>>
>>34152201
would make the guy momentarily taken aback probably would have called you a faggot and when your bitch ass began lurching in that lame lunge he would clobber your vulnerable ass
>>
>>34152658
This. I'm pretty timid, but I fucked up a lot of people in highschool, niggers and otherwise.
>>
>>34151457
that wasn't
the other guy was just backpedaling
>>
i have a handgun i keep on my waist
>>
File: nigger repellent.jpg (125KB, 661x496px) Image search: [Google]
nigger repellent.jpg
125KB, 661x496px
$10 to feel safer in nigger neighborhoods. This along with a knife and you're set for 99 percent of situations. Gun in the car too.
>>
>>34151400
i learned from makunoiches ippo so i defend myself pretty well
>>
it's 2017 we use computers, cars, etc everything is technologically advanced, but people still choose to defend themselves with their hands like a fucking monkey. lol that kid deserved it for being so fucking stupid
>>
>>34151400
A 9mm pistol and some judo training.

Small investments for some peace of mind.
>>
>>34152915
>pic
What is that? A mini grenade launcher?
>>
>>34153216

It's pepper spray you autist, Also the only true /r9k/ to win a fight is to poop in your hands and throw it at the offender while shouting REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
wow he just bumrushed him and he fell backwards.

you need to work out your leg, back and core strength so you can defend yourself better and not fall over immediately if anything decides to run into you.

actual intermediate training in fundamentals would help too, wrestling or boxing. i'd rather have wrestling skill in a street fight, imo. if it's 1v1, wrestling is coming out on top.
>>
>>34153346
>It's pepper spray you autist
>calls me autist when he proceeds to type out one of the most autistic ways to fight back ever

Alright, got it niggerfaggot.
>>
>>34153216
it's pepper spray you tard
>>
File: dzfh.png (345KB, 426x604px) Image search: [Google]
dzfh.png
345KB, 426x604px
"Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him."

-Bruce Lee
>>
>>34151662
>There is going to be one global government that rules over billions of dirt poor people who have very little in common with the people around them, and so have no independent means of creating their own society or self-government.

You mean like how it is now
>>
>>34153566
That is the stupidest shit I've ever heard. I'm not going to die because some fucking idiot guy wants to fight me
>>
>>34151400
Why was he so bad at fighting?
>>
>>34153617
What the fuck are you going to do then, get your shit fucked? Your opponent wants your life, so you give everything you got. It's either life or death, or at least 2 extremes either way. Yes you do want to listen to Bruce Lee when it comes to fighting.
>>
>>34153547
It's not legal in every country you faggot. Things look different in different countries as well you retard. Excuse me for not being a pepper spray merchant or expert you nigger.
>>
File: 1475530409062.jpg (42KB, 720x644px)
1475530409062.jpg
42KB, 720x644px
>>34151400
>tfw no Jamal bf to beat people up in the pouring rain and fuck my boipuss
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy.png
58KB, 256x256px
>>34153511

>TFW when you riled some autist up because he actually thought you were serious.
>>
File: fyodor.jpg (61KB, 230x260px) Image search: [Google]
fyodor.jpg
61KB, 230x260px
clueless internet people of peace
>>
>>34153678

Calm down, Pepper spray isn't legal in the country I live and I still know what it looks like.

Maybe a rape whistle is more up your street?
>>
>>34153617
I love that quote because it has no concern for safety.

Lee basically you to go primal and rip the guy apart. No fear no consequence no victories. Just destruction. If you don't and your opponent is in that mode you will lose.

Ive been there before. Its comparable to carrying any team in a video game. The adrenaline feels amazing. Like someones pumping liquid happiness and excitement into the back of my skull. Taking non lethal damage spikes it up quick too.
>>
>>34153660
Have you had guys come at you? I have and no I didn't fight any of them and I'm still here and didn't get beaten up. Its not life or death but it can be if you're stupid.
>>
>>34153787
I mean, if it's not needed, but if you need to defend your well-being and/or your honor, you know what to do
>>
File: 1453489972956.png (51KB, 744x1340px) Image search: [Google]
1453489972956.png
51KB, 744x1340px
>>34153716
>tfw some retard calls you autist for simply asking a question about something he knows nothing about

>>34153738
>Maybe a rape whistle is more up your street?
That's what I thought it was at first, that's why I asked. Pepper spray doesn't look anything like that in my country.
>>
>>34151662
Are you fuckin' retarded?
The New World Order will be based on thr priniciples of Adam Smith, Liberalism--which nearly all modern conservatives are, and will use America as a blueprint for all that--free movement of capital and labor, specialization of trades, and non-zero sum economics between states of the union.

Social Democracy and Capitalism are just backdrops to the fact that the New World is built of liberalism and peace not mercantilism and imperialism.
>>
File: auxT9Pb.jpg (59KB, 850x400px)
auxT9Pb.jpg
59KB, 850x400px
>>34151662
The ideas behind globalism and transnationalism has made America and, later, Europe rich.
Extreme nationalism and outdated economic policies make for the agenda you're describing.
The Old World literally protected the wealthy and made everyone poor as shit.

Fuck off with your tinfoil, faggot.
>>
I've been boxing for almost 5 years, but I've never had to use that skill outside of the ring.
The only reason I picked it up is because I hated team sports and didn't want my father to take away my video games
Then I left that and just focused on boxing, my ex-bullies complemented me on my dedication to my sport for some reason.
>>
>>34151662
>Use increasing racial tension as a pretense to push for more transnational assimilation and globalization

yea just like how all of the mexican hate trump used paved the way to "transnational assimilation and globalization"
>>
File: 1479275877607.jpg (2MB, 1910x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1479275877607.jpg
2MB, 1910x3000px
>>34154131
The pepper spray does have USA on the side
FREEDOM
>>
Thanks to being a shut-in i'm pretty weak right now, however, i've fought since i was a kid.

>when i was a little kid, my mother and my uncles taught me and my brother how to fight and grapple
>my brother (he's 10 years older than me) made me fight with him every time we were alone and the fight didn't end until his ass touched the ground. (he did this to make sure that i didn't forget what our mom taught us)
>in my school every boy loved to fight, so i fought with my friends every day from grade 3 to grade 8, no hard feelings after a fight, we just loved to fight.
>from grade 9 to 12 i didn't fought, but i played a little game with a friend who practised boxing, the game concisted in us hitting eachother until one of us gets bored
>i also played another game with another friend (this guy practised taekwondo and a little of muay thai), this game consisted in us having a match in which every hit to the torso (kicks or punchs) counted as a point, if we hitted eachother at the same time, it didn't count. the first one to get 5 points, wins.

thanks to that, i still have good reflexes and i can still throw kicks and shit, however, my stamina and strenght is horrible. I could probably win in a fight against someone who doesn't know shit about fighting or someone average, however, against someone who knows what he's doing or someone fit, i'm beyond fucked.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.